• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Valeria was shown in KKK and did make an appearance as an umibouzu

He was the first Tenma the Eastern Expedition went against and defeated.

Is it ever stated how many people were sacrificed in Berlin during the first Transmutation of Gold? And is it ever stated what a typical Gladsheim skeleton is worth in terms of soul quality compared to someone else?

anyone here read dies irae song to the witch light novel?

novel had a pretty haxy antagonist called marilyn monroe who was basically capable of eating everything. be it space, distance, rusalka's shadows or holy relics OwO. her attack potency may be either city to mountain level scaling to Rusalka and statement about her being able to breaking defenses of LDO members or bulding level by feats such as heavily damaging a bulding, producing more damage then that and etc. i think she is bulding lvl in base form and mountain lvl in briah degree.

we need to making a profile for her. although there isn't any pics of her.

@infera there is a picture of her in in the cover of "Song to the witch", she is behind Rusalka and Beatrice, in the background she is basically drawn as the real Monroe

Ricky365 said:
Is it ever stated how many people were sacrificed in Berlin during the first Transmutation of Gold? And is it ever stated what a typical Gladsheim skeleton is worth in terms of soul quality compared to someone else?
quality of his souls is pretty high if not highest in existence. dude was being able to become a Hadou God
Malie 2019-05-02 20-33-43-647
after all
Malie 2019-09-08 08-17-38-657
Malie 2019-09-08 08-17-42-419
Malie 2019-09-08 08-18-01-797

Reread the Dies Irae prologue.

It said it is at least Tens of Thousands, though likely below 100,000. Perhaps somewhere between 30,000 and 190,000.

"Hundred, Thousands, Tens of Thousands rushed to their deaths with abnormal haste, their souls being absorbed into the Great Monarch."

Was asking about a Gladsheim skeleton's soul quality, not Rein's, and yes i'm aware Rein's legion is supposed to be very high quality, narration stated it repeatedly whenever Rein fights. And the other was the number of people sacrificed in first transmutation of gold, not who commited suicide to join Rein's legion

To Infera, it is stated that if Marguirte-Bois de Justice were to hit the neck of a foe, it would kill them, ignoring durability and Regenerationn.

This has only failed against Rein when he was in Atziluth. As shown in Marie's Route.

He did, Rein was like "cute, let me break this to show you love" and destroyed the schyte while taking Marie to the castle to talk, it's the moment where He penetrates her with his spear and lets emotions flow into her.

He also tanked it as God while in ther final battle in Marie Route, only lost because of the plot.

Well, Rein is absurdly powerful anyway, but if it is not against somebody that much more powerful, as Marguirite is still a Gudou Relic. The Hadou power is the Time Manipulation (Though it started a s a Gudou).

But, as multiple people are agreeing with Tony. I would admit that I probably just misremember.

Zouken said:
To Infera, it is stated that if Marguirte-Bois de Justice were to hit the neck of a foe, it would kill them, ignoring durability and Regenerationn.
This has only failed against Rein when he was in Atziluth. As shown in Marie's Route.
when it stated? i don't remember specfic Route or Fight.

although according to Rusalka Marguirte-Bois de Justice is capable of killing Mercurius and Reinhard.

and in Marie Route Marie was about killing Mercurius but suddenly stopped

Forgot the exact place it was mentioned, but I know it was.

And Rusalka was just wrong, as when Reinhard was hit in the neck in the Singularity he just laughed at Ren and pushed it away.

anyone has a video link or translation for Shiori vs Satanel fight? one with Shiori creating infinite clones, merging them with herself and yet getting stomped by Satanel's shade.

aight thanks for help. there are statements of Hajun in comparing Yato similar to God in comparing human? and Habaki being incapable of doing anything against Yato unless by having same as Taikyoku as him?

Well I remember seeing a statement about something like Yato saying that Hajun saw him as no different than any 3D being.

>and Habaki being incapable of doing anything against Yato unless by having same as Taikyoku as him

This one is on the scan dump chanel @Psycho, I dunno if the other one is there too

@Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal

Arianrhod, can you translate Soushuu Senshinkan Gakuen, I am aware that Gakuen means Academy, but cannot translate Senshinkan.

Also, cannot find translations for Bansenjin or Hachimoujin.

The best I could get for Bansenjin is "The Battle Formation/ Camp of 10,000 Xian"

Because these kanjis are individual as in each one is used for a word instead of it being a set of kanji meaning a word

þø© (Sou) = Appearance, countenance, aspect, phase (the physics meaning e.g: solid, liquid and gaseaous)

ÕÀ× (Shuu) = State, Province, Country

戦 (Sen) = War, Battle

þÑ× (Shin) = God

Úñ¿ (Kan) = House, hall, building

Õ¡©Õ£Æ (Gakuen) = Academy

Õའ(Hachi) = Eight

Õæ¢ (Myou) = Life, destiny, decree

ÚÖú (Jin) = Battle Formation

For Bansenjin

õ©ç (Ban) = 10,000

õ╗Ö (Sen) = Hermit, Wizard

ÚÖú (Jin) = Battle Formation

Hello guys!

I'm trying to get into this verse and it caught my interest all of a sudden. Any tips on what on where to watch/read? What series should I first read? In what order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back