• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Just a quick question, but why tf does ren have immortality negation of all types? Last I checked, tubal Cain kinda debunks that. Pretty sure Marie would have it, but ren shouldn’t tbh, at least until he becomes a god

Just a quick question, but why tf does ren have immortality negation of all types? Last I checked, tubal Cain kinda debunks that. Pretty sure Marie would have it, but ren shouldn’t tbh, at least until he becomes a god
Doesn't Ren by default have Marie's immortality negation due to her being his relic? Like, the whole neck cut thing.

Doesn't Ren by default have Marie's immortality negation due to her being his relic? Like, the whole neck cut thing.
Doubt he scales to it. Only as a god did it get sharp enough to actually kill Reinhard. I don’t think that it works on the same level as Marie’s immortality negation

so um, how is the 1-A shenanigans going? Are we going to make it?
Meh, we might as well just give up with the 1A stuff even if it’s valid. For now, just focus on getting a better understanding of the verse and improving the pages. Either that, or delete the verse. Technically, the logic used originally is 1A definitionally, and the stuff used against it doesn’t actually hold up very well at least in my opinion, but whatever

Meh, we might as well just give up with the 1A stuff even if it’s valid. For now, just focus on getting a better understanding of the verse and improving the pages. Either that, or delete the verse. Technically, the logic used originally is 1A definitionally, and the stuff used against it doesn’t actually hold up very well at least in my opinion, but whatever
how high into 1-A

Pretty sure they’d still be varying degrees of it until a crt is made, but for now they’re 24D, for some reason.
Of course they would be varying degrees but all gods will get reactive evolution as they can guide their existence into something deeper and larger to go through a stronger God singularity and many more scans like things like that too, but well that's what the blog is for
Well, they were varying degrees of 1A originally if I’m not mistaken, tho they might have been immeasurably into 1A, tho that was likely debunked.
The immeasurably into 1A was based on taiji difference which is BS, so yeah that's not the reason why they will be countless

The immeasurably into 1A was based on taiji difference which is BS, so yeah that's not the reason why they will be countless
Immeasurable was based on singularity stuff, which originally made it a competitor with cm. Taiji difference just was used to justify layers into 1A.

Of course they would be varying degrees but all gods will get reactive evolution as they can guide their existence into something deeper and larger to go through a stronger God singularity and many more scans like things like that too, but well that's what the blog is for
Reactive power level seems to make more sense at least to me, but the deepening of the soul seems to be exclusive to yakou or gudous cause I don’t remember a hado having to enrich their soul, seeing as they paint over the singularity passively.

After the downgrade to 1A, they were kept as baseline and a discussion thread was opened to decide how far onto 1A they would scale but it never reached any conclusion.
But the reason they were immeasurable into H1A was due to hajun taiji
Read the thread that got it passed, it is in the OP
Nah, this was even before High 1A Shinza was a thing. The immeasurably/infinitely into 1A Shinza happened way before that High 1A revision

Nah, this was even before High 1A Shinza was a thing. The immeasurably/infinitely into 1A Shinza happened way before that High 1A revision
Yes, read the OP of the post, there are two parts. But the immeasurable was taiji number mixed with singularity just a hellhole of misinformation

Yes, read the OP of the post, there are two parts. But the immeasurable was taiji number mixed with singularity just a hellhole of misinformation
No, I literally said it was way before that. They were somehow upgraded to immeasurably into 1A due to some singularity stuff

Back