• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

I read through it and I found that even you are not sure whether hajun will get resistance to it. I'm talking about the Reizen quote.
Yeah, I mentioned that. It could either be enhanced power nullification or resistance to every craving-based ability.

@Tarang123 while your at it wanna add these things to, if they pass by yuri.

spacial manip for shiori

sealing for ryussi

limited attack reflection for sakuya (should also apply for kenshirou technically)

supernatural luck for madara

Wind manip for shiori

life and energy manip for shiori

scan for reactive power level for hajun.

@Tarang123 while your at it wanna add these things to, if they pass by yuri.

spacial manip for shiori

sealing for ryussi

limited attack reflection for sakuya (should also apply for kenshirou technically)

supernatural luck for madara

Wind manip for shiori

life and energy manip for shiori

scan for reactive power level for hajun.
Wtf? Yeah, I’ll add them later today

Spatial manip for shiori
: 遁甲||すなわち空間を捻って繋げたわけではないと、宗次郎は推察した。そしておそらくその通りだろう。
Sojiro guessed that it was a fugenkai||, i.e., space twisting and connecting. And perhaps he was right.

これを戦闘に応用するなら、拳や剣を穴に潜らせ別の場所から吐き出させること。つまり空間的な臨ましによる死角攻撃に他ならない
If you apply this to combat, you can make your fist or sword dive into a hole and spit it out from another place. In other words, it's nothing more than a blind spot attack with a spatial presence.

(actually scratch the sealing and make it powernull) power null :
龍明は暴発を防げと言った。ならばまず前提として、今まさに荒れ狂おうとしている歪みそのものを抑えねばならない。
Ryumei said to prevent the outburst. Then, as a prerequisite, the distortion itself, which is about to rage, must be suppressed.

Limited attack reflection;
東征の最中に咲耶が禍恐きを使った場合、自分たち凶月の一族に返一し風は吹いて来ないのか、と。
If Sakuya used the disaster during the Eastern Expedition, Then the blow would
Return against the clan of the evil moon.
supernatural luck:
「何にせよ、ある種の運はお持ちのようだ。結果論でも成り行きでも勝利を手繰り寄せる才がある。それに酔わせてくれる天東がある」
In any case, he seems to have some kind of luck. He has the talent to win in both results and outcomes. He is Tento who intoxicates it.

wind manip
It controls the meridians that control the air veins, compresses the enormous amount of air while circulating it, and gathers enough energy to materialize it.

Life and energy
跳躍と共に弾けた余剰の生命力は周囲一帯に伝接して、艦隊全員の疲労を瞬時に拭い去るほど、紫織が練り上げた気の総量は彩しいもの
The surplus vitality that burst with the jump is transmitted to the surrounding area, and the total amount of energy that Shiori has kneaded is so colorful that it instantly wipes out the fatigue of the entire fleet.

Reactive power level
Billion, trillion, taiji? ... What is that? Before, even if it was all-out, the guardian of twilight could have made a trade-off, but it was a difference in the amount of taiji that was the divine power of the company's mass chara, which is an immeasurable number.

Realavistic speed though I doubt this will passs :
玖錠紫織||割って入った彼女の一撃が宗次郎を吹き飛ばしていた。先の踏み込みが地震なら、続く拳は落雷だったと言うしかない。その速度もその威力も、常人が理解できる域を遣かに超えて余りあ
If the previous step was an earthquake, the following fist was a lightning strike. The speed and power of the blow is far beyond the comprehension of the average person.

@Pain_to12

Billion, trillion, taiji? ... What is that? Before, even if it was all-out, the guardian of twilight could have made a trade-off, but it was a difference in the amount of taiji that was the divine power of the company's mass chara, which is an immeasurable number.
There’s a better version of this scan tbh

1-A, mind, soul, concept, info. I actually missed a couple of EE’s but, anyways.
As I said, this is equal stats. If it wasn't, then obviously it's a one-sided stomp. 1B Shinza isn't doing anything to 1A MegaTen, which is around 7 layers into 1A, correct? That already solos Marvel and DC (besides the High 1A characters). So, if it's equal stats, then obviously they stomp.

As I said, this is equal stats. If it wasn't, then obviously it's a one-sided stomp. 1B Shinza isn't doing anything to 1A MegaTen, which is around 7 layers into 1A, correct? That already solos Marvel and DC (besides the High 1A characters). So, if it's equal stats, then obviously they stomp.
there are no high 1-A marvel and dc characters

Then it’s just mind, soul, info, and concept EE. Yes, 8 layers.

Great Reason > Adam Kadmon > Philemon & Nyarlathotep > YHVH > Tree of Life > Lucifer > Kether > Binah & Chokmah. Rough gist of it.

Then it’s just mind, soul, info, and concept EE. Yes, 8 layers.

Great Reason > Adam Kadmon > Philemon & Nyarlathotep > YHVH > Tree of Life > Lucifer > Kether > Binah & Chokmah. Rough gist of it.
Interesting...as I said before, other than the information manip, which Nerose (and all other gods) have almost no clarification on besides a single statement and Machina's ability to erase it, I doubt the soul manip (maybe concept manip might work as gods mainly just originate concepts while having some conceptual attacks like Soujirou, Merc, and some others). As for the EE, probably not.

Interesting...as I said before, other than the information manip, which Nerose (and all other gods) have almost no clarification on besides a single statement and Machina's ability to erase it, I doubt the soul manip (maybe concept manip might work as gods mainly just originate concepts while having some conceptual attacks like Soujirou, Merc, and some others). As for the EE, probably not.
I'm confused, what is this in response to?

@QuasiYuri I am looking for knowledgeable members to help create a shinza cosmology blog, the cosmology of each heaven and an overall one, of course I can try to write everything off hand but the needed thing called "scans" are what I need. And also more input from other members as I have not read Avesta so I don't know jack about it

@QuasiYuri I am looking for knowledgeable members to help create a shinza cosmology blog, the cosmology of each heaven and an overall one, of course I can try to write everything off hand but the needed thing called "scans" are what I need. And also more input from other members as I have not read Avesta so I don't know jack about it
There are some blogs about the throne gods you could find

Back