• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Resists all of it.
Interesting...scan? I looked through the cognitive physiology page that you made, where it shows the resistance to existence erasure, and all I can think is:
1. They're ******* haxed
2. That's not enough resistance to Satanael's law of zero (kinda weary about using the phrase "law of zero" when Ren's thing is also called that, so...

Disgusting overexaggeration.
Yeah...but then you have the people that wank characters with the "full arsenal" stuff lmao. Full arsenal is such a hilarious wank tool that I continue to see for Ajimu of all people. Like, why her? At least wank someone else. Wank goku of all people. He deserves to be wanked. He's literally tiered at solar system level on discord lmao.

Interesting...scan? I looked through the cognitive physiology page that you made, where it shows the resistance to existence erasure, and all I can think is:
Adam Kadmon's EE > True YHVH's EE > Azathoth's EE > YHVH's EE > Yaldabaoth's EE > Enlil's EE > Kagutsuchi's EE > Megi-spells.

Joker can withstand Adam Kadmon existence erasure.

Yeah...but then you have the people that wank characters with the "full arsenal" stuff lmao. Full arsenal is such a hilarious wank tool that I continue to see for Ajimu of all people. Like, why her? At least wank someone else. Wank goku of all people. He deserves to be wanked. He's literally tiered at solar system level on discord lmao.
Hey, I wank goku to Boundless. As a joke.
I mean, it is, but the general gist of it is accurate.

You first said it's apt, then switched it to general gist. Considering the switch from affirmation to blanket, it really just seems like you're just saying that.

You first said it's apt, then switched it to general gist. Considering the switch from affirmation to blanket, it really just seems like you're just saying that.
I edited it before I could see your post, as I was trying to find the right word for it. Apt wasn't good, so I switched over to something more exact. There, I explained myself.

In Megami Tensei, they can resist a a very wide variety of abilitie/Haxs that may even sound like an exaggeration or "I don't believe it", but resists them, not to mention barriers, shields that absorb, nullify, erase, deflect, return, BFR, block those abilities. Only with Pierce abilities/pasives has been proven to bypass all of this legitimately.

Anyway, why talking about Megami Tensei in a Shinza/Masada Thread? mo matter how it start, plz stop with this derailment and go to the Profile or make a thread

In Megami Tensei, they can resist a a very wide variety of abilitie/Haxs that may even sound like an exaggeration or "I don't believe it", but resists them, not to mention barriers, shields that absorb, nullify, erase, deflect, return, BFR, block those abilities. Only with Pierce abilities/pasives has been proven to bypass all of this legitimately.

Anyway, why talking about Megami Tensei in a Shinza/Masada Thread? mo matter how it start, plz stop with this derailment and go to the Profile or make a thread
I posted before I saw your message, I apologize.

but you can't derail in fun and games!!!!!

Honestly.

do you not get that i was exaggerating

Anyway, I'm planning to make my Mercurius and possibly Reinhard CRT, I have the necessary scans, and the vid as well (albeit, the vid has some...questionable translations, so it's better if someone just has the original JP scans)

You made the argument......
I made a statement that was overblowing MT's hax resistance (not seriously, I don't think they resist all hax), Milly called it out, I said it was true in some way ('general gist', i said) because of the sheer amount of resistances that they have. Milly said it wasn't accurate in any capacity. Now I didn't want to continue to not derail the thread with our argument. The MT vs Shinza discussion is fine!

Anyway, I'm planning to make my Mercurius and possibly Reinhard CRT, I have the necessary scans, and the vid as well (albeit, the vid has some...questionable translations, so it's better if someone just has the original JP scans)
What exactly will you be adding or removing? Forgot lol.

I made a statement that was overblowing MT's hax resistance (not seriously, I don't think they resist all hax), Milly called it out, I said it was true in some way ('general gist', i said) because of the sheer amount of resistances that they have. Milly said it wasn't accurate in any capacity. Now I didn't want to continue to not derail the thread with our argument. The MT vs Shinza discussion is fine!
So basically you did something stupid and now you're upset because the stupid thing you did made bad things happen.

What exactly will you be adding or removing? Forgot lol.
The abilities on Merc's page as his attacks that are not listed as abilities for some reason, possible causality manip and death manip. Some reinhard stuff as well. Add scans for Hajun's regeneration neg, etc. etc.

The abilities on Merc's page as his attacks that are not listed as abilities for some reason, possible causality manip and death manip. Some reinhard stuff as well. Add scans for Hajun's regeneration neg, etc. etc.
We talked about some hajun resistance stuff yesterday maybe and I honestly forgot what it was about. So what do you think about that ?

Back