• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Well merc knows everything tho. What he doesn't know is his craving i.e. wanting to get one shotted by Marie.

Hajun tho...
Merc got duped by rea, so…and obviously there’s his whole craving thing, but merc having nigh-omniscience makes sense. His anti-feats aren’t usually within his law. If merc had it then nerose would have to have it as well due to being the most intelligent god. I don’t think nerose has a single anti-feat to my knowledge

Merc got duped by rea, so…and obviously there’s his whole craving thing, but merc having nigh-omniscience makes sense. His anti-feats aren’t usually within his law. If merc had it then nerose would have to have it as well due to being the most intelligent god. I don’t think nerose has a single anti-feat to my knowledge
Well nerose is a chad so even if he had anti feats, we ignore it.

Also, just a few questions, but why does Soujirou not have higher dimensional manip? We give time manip over those scans, but not higher-d manip for Soujirou...? Why? Also, he should have probability manip due to his slash going through all of Shiori's possibilities to the point where she had to physically try blocking it.

Akuro would also have probability manip due to corroding her probability manip with his abilities. And, as well, Satanael might also get it, but it just seems that he erased them, so that might be different.

Soujirou's profile, you can find everything there.

The specific scans are here, and here.

But throne gods are getting nigh omniscient because they know everything about it after they emanate their own world.
That's just their natural Clairvoyance thingy on a higher scale actually. So no Nigh-Omniscience there.

Regarding Throne, I did think of making it a Weapon profile which you would just link, but got lazy.

Not sure if we have enough info on it to actually make a profile tbh.
Well, there's definitely enough abilities and users to do so (records, sensory, etc..)

Depend on whether you want to do it with scans or not though.

Well, there's definitely enough abilities and users to do so (records, sensory, etc..)

Depend on whether you want to do it with scans or not though.
That’s what I meant, is there really that many scans for the throne’s abilities. There’s conceptual manip, soul manip, higher dimensional existence, and a few other things, but not enough for a profile in my opinion. Of course, Avesta might have info about it, so that’s cool

That’s not what happens here though, it’s stated later that, since machina’s fists bring an end to all stories what ren was doing was creating a new story every single time he got hit. It’s closer to resurrection then resistance. In fact theyres been no one in the DI that has actually tanked dues ex machina, even merc only repels it.
After rewatching the scene, he only made one new world that was at a constant zero, not multiple worlds

Do you have a scan of that?
それがどれだけの難行か、俺には到底分からない。第四天は言わば死法の神であり、武で終わらせることは出来ないものだ。流動円環する水銀に立ちかえるのは、等しく死を極めたこいつのみ

It did, actually. Everything that one gets, so does the other. Pretty common sense, you would think that would obviously means abilities, but sometimes I think I'm the crazy one.
I asked if you were adding haxes you didn’t answer that at all. I meant are you adding or removing haxes? Was that clear enough?

What I can say is, Law to Zero gives me Giorno flashbacks, and we all know how that match-up goes. Just dm for questions, this was a mess.
Law of zero is basically high-tier existence erasure and power nullification along with the hax that Gogmagog has from Paralost. It's not remotely the same as Giorno's shtick, better example would be Merc who's just ridiculous.

Law of zero is basically high-tier existence erasure and power nullification along with the hax that Gogmagog has from Paralost. It's not remotely the same as Giorno's shtick, better example would be Merc who's just ridiculous.
jonker shoots through

Back