• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Hm, K3 is waaaaay beyond 15k/30k words.

What I said is the length of a VN which can be done in like, 2 hours? 5 if you are reaaaally slow? Shinza VNs are in the 70 hours in comparison.

And that's without including the fact that you would need a new interface, since you can't just write text the way K3 did, needing changes in the VN's system; that japanese is still, well, japanese and others factors.
So i will need tens of thousands of dollars in the end, wow damn/ anything can happen maybe after school i guess

Decided I should post all I know about Magsarion because you know, that's what this site is about.

Magsarion post-Bahlavan becomes an Immutable Concept encased by armour.
Indeed, Magsarion has no body. That's why until now no one could kill him – he became immutable phenomenon, concept of something.
Magsarion was pushing power of Melek Taus beyond its limits during his fight with Bahlavan, as a result he swallowed Melek Taus's ego without trace and turned her into tool that reconstructed (converted) her master into suitable form. Under his armor, there are only jet black flames swirling.
In a physical sense, Magsarion doesn't exist anymore. Yet he has no regrets, he now exists only to fulfill his meaning.

It's true identity is void (無).
It doesn't refer to illusion of emptiness, it has mass and super density where scorching heat and absolute zero are intertwined with each other, dark explosive material explode in his interior akin to chaos.
Everything "void" swirls inside him – ignorance (無知) that symbolizes nameless people dancing to Avesta, powerlessness (無力) of those who fell down trying to resist it. Ruthless (無情) sword who destroys them ignores any criticism rushes forward as Muzan Muki who doesn't feel any remorse or shame.
Villainous (無頼) heart that doesn't fear Gods, reckless (無謀) way of life that doesn't consider loss and gain. He has indifference (無関心) to the circumstances of others, but the skill to approach the truth with boundless (無尽) insight is unrivaled (無双). He harbors infinite killing intent driving him to the edge of infinity (無辺).
He's destroyer of various orders, repulsive force that dispels everything from puny morals to cosmic laws. There's no doctrine to make him submit, the concept specialized in eradicating external pressure is faceless (無貌), formless (無形) and therefore, invincible (無敵).

(Honestly, I prefer to describe his state as Devoid rather than Void). As for powers, he has Commandments; in exchange for bindings he gain boons from Avesta (Mithra), breaking said bindings will lead to death at best in most cases.

Magsarion has three Commandments, and his first (second) is that in exchange for having no contact besides killing his enemies he gains power from the bloodlust of himself and his enemy.

His second (third) is that for always being in peak fighting condition, aka not even sleeping or eating thanks to his armour's Reality Warping abilities, he gains a sixth sense that can sense gaps in the enemies attack and defence. With these gaps, he can escape any attack unharmed and ignore the durability of his enemy, and at its highest potency, it can create gaps where none exist.

His third (first) is that in exchange for not acting like his Everyones' Hero father he becomes less like his father. This Commandment has a questionable effect, even the cost for breaking it is only very serious pain that would lead to death. Except for the part where when he lost the blood he and his father shared and he became Devoid of form.
He also turned it into an attack that denied everything about his brother, including his connection to Zero

In terms of how high these abilities can take him, Bahlavan was able to obliterate the Pseudo-Gudou God Nadare whose body is described as a human-sized independent Universe, and he had only gotten stronger and stronger from there by the point that Magsarion fought him, and by the end, he was stronger then Mithra.

• Saoshyant Taurwairi:
Magsarion's 4th Commandment. In exchange for the binding of "Remaking his existing Commandments, and not using them as he had until now", he gets "Becoming an existence that exceeds Shinga's predictions" as a boon.

Originally, the system of obtaining special abilities through the imposition of Commandments was a rule of the world of Dualism created by God, Shinga. Thus, as long as one uses this method, even if they managed to kill her, they'd still be within the palm of her hand when looking at the big picture. Defeating Shinga, whose principle contains even the succesive replacement of God, in every single sense or, as previously said, "to make her pay", becomes impossible. In order to bring the whole thing crashing down, do you break your Commandments of your own will, and never again use their power? Or otherwise, do you remake them in a way that Shinga would be unable to acknowledge? The easiest to understand as a mechanism to free oneself from her control is the former, however, because choosing to throw his past away is out of the question for Magsarion, he chose the latter option. The details of which are expressed below:

To his privation of touch with the exception of touch that involves killing intent, he adds a new condition: the approval of others. Magsarion, back when he imposed the binding he's had up to now upon himself, could see others as being nothing but unnecesary shit. Therefore, he made everything into a target for himself to kill, however, once he'd carried this ideology to its logical conclusion and he became the one single person standing in the world, its very raison d'etre would also vanish. Killing intent exists because others also do. The very choice of killing hasn't changed at all, however, by acknowledging the neccessity of "Everyone", a situation in which all of Creation won't be annihilated is brought into being. He does not add further discrection to his massacre, instead, it's a principle that, in reverse to his killing intent becoming stronger, the more strongly that it will promote the birth of life, just like how living organisms spawn more children in response to an increase in the risk of death. And though he might reign, he does not rule. Thus, it is hard to call this a Hegemony, however, perhaps it can be said that the style of transforming the way things are on the outside wasn't something which existed in the Magsarion we've seen up to now.

To his privation of physiological phenomena, as well as thoughts, that were unnecessary when it comes to fight, he adds a new condition: killing his opponents upon understanding them. This was the first remaking he undertook, and because of that it worked as a founding stone that made the approval of others possible.

To his privation of following Varhram's way of life, he adds a new condition: the choice of a path further ahead from Varhram. Though the main gist of the binding he had imposed upon himself up to now was basically "do not imitate my older brother", his new binding is "To do what my older brother couldn't do". The point about advancing through a path different from Varhram's the same, however, there's no need to say that there's a whole world of difference in between their assertiveness and potential. Varhram, a man more beyond the average than anyone else, who in spite of that, desired to become mediocre and average, a man whose desire wouldn't be granted as long as he lived. As his antithesis, Magsarion becomes a God clad in "Everyone"'s prayers, placing "that ordinary child" at the height of the unordinary, the position of Pantheon's Commander.

By imposing the three described above conditions upon himself, Magsarion was born anew. As a result, he reached the point of understanding up to stuff like Shinga's secret Commandment and desires, completely crushing her plan, specially through the third remaking. Who is "that child"? Why does Shinga give him or she special treatment, and doesn't want them to do anything with Pantheon?

The truth is, so far, unknown. However, a established, certain fact also exists. And since it is Magsarion who, despite behaving according to no laws at a glance, does honour reason and logic, his decision to elevate "that child" to such a high position didn't come about mere harassement against Shinga. He should have, in his own particular way, found a chance of victory in the battle against "Zero".

c6qrDSF.png
uKhCtr8.png

I mean he was always going to kill Mithra by the end, so his peak being what it is, is totally expected. Plus when we had stuff like Khvarenah is the prologue, being big enough to grab and devour stars in his tongues, having consumed over 500 galaxies by this point, it's kinda not surprising.

And that's not even taking in the fact that he had reached (a flawed) Big Bang by the time he fought Magsarion, and the fact he kept giving birth to items that made medieval worlds into a universe spanning conflict, with some of them interfering with Avesta in a way that caused time travel at a point when such a thing should be impossible for three more Heavens.

What made Magsarion stronger and more interesting wasn't not his attack potency, rather, becoming the Immutable, Void, infinite desire for killing, and his ability to add gaps to others or destroy anything after realizing it and etc. So what made Magsarion unexpectable, stronger and more interesting wasn't his AP but abilities, personality and plot.

In the draws, did Masada tell all the powers and characteristics of Magsarion and what was going to happen to him and spoiled the whole story? so how was everything expected? even if the answer is yes, I did not know about draws, so everything was still unexpected for me, and after understanding them, the character of Megsarion became stronger and more interesting for me. I was talking about myself. I do not care if others have changed their minds about Magsarion or not.

Was it said in another video? Dynatsy Warrior kind game would work so much
Avesta fights are more like Dragon Ball that you only fight with some very strong characters. It was not like Dynasty Warrior fighting a lot of weak minions to reach the commander.

Avesta fights are more like Dragon Ball that you only fight with some very strong characters. It was not like Dynasty Warrior fighting a lot of weak minions to reach the commander.
Ik but game version can easily be different in portrayal in some ways. I mean, everyone did die.

So, if I want to read the translated stuff for Avesta (chapters summaries IIRC), where I can't find them?

So, if I want to read the translated stuff for Avesta (chapters summaries IIRC), where I can't find them?

go through the forum u should see them

Was it said in another video?
No, it was me being r e t a r d e d that's all. (stupid censorship)

new avesta game visuals
From the video:

Before the world as known as Shinza was born.
Where human civilization has reached its peak and expanded their influence across the vast cosmos in space.
An era where Magic and ESP's are not just mere fantasies.
What you are about to witness is the origin where everything began.
All hell broke loose when a sudden surge of people who possessed powers far beyond the comprehension of modern science emerged.
This battle that would extend across the entire universe unites the mighty forces of 6 young warriors.
Zeroth Shinza; Event Horizon Warfront Aditya.

Last edited:
I know this thread is still in Fun & Games but do try and contain yourself. There are certain reputations that you really don't want to gain on a site like this.

I have two questions
1 a stat thing, why do the gods scale to infinite speed? profiles just say comparable to others gods
2 a story thing, is it known what happens to gudou gods when a new hadou god takes the throne? do they just move into the new world?

I have two questions
1 a stat thing, why do the gods scale to infinite speed? profiles just say comparable to others gods
scale to Longinauze which can bypass distance to hit opponent the moment it is released, in short it has hit the opponent the moment you attack with it, and gods can dodge, parry longinauze
2 a story thing, is it known what happens to gudou gods when a new hadou god takes the throne? do they just move into the new world?
Nah they are not affected by hegemony gods or whatsoever so they dont need to move

I have two questions
1. LLT, Soujirou, Hado's law expansion

2. They just stay in the new world most likely. That's what happened to the EE Gudo members.

sorry if this is a shitpost (it's about to be one) (just this one. because i thought it was funny)

we all know the most powerful masadaverse character is Nuclear Gandhi from the civilization game series.

ghandi-the-destroyer_o_5902995.jpg

Joke please do not take seriously. (besides like hajun. gandhi believes the only way to achieve peace is by annihilating all humans And everything else)

Last edited:
Gudou Gods by their very nature are independent of the World and the Hadou's Law, so it shouldn't affect them, not unless the Hadou forces it. Though it might end up something like Marie's beach.

Gudou Gods by their very nature are independent of the World and the Hadou's Law, so it shouldn't affect them, not unless the Hadou forces it. Though it might end up something like Marie's beach.

it was a joke. these are meme nukes not real nukes. (putting serious characters against a meme/joke character is a bad idea)

I'm bringing this up, because i'm assuming your talking about the post above you

Speaking of Gudou, some fun lore stuff from Summaries
image0.jpg

• Multiverse:
Concept that references multiple universes existing at the same time. There are several definitions of it, however, the one this concept refers to here is that of "other worlds which might have been possible" which branch off due to the possiblities that emerge from choice. That is, what are usually called parallel universes (parallel worlds).

In order for this to appear, as a premise, it is necessary for everyone to possess a high degree of freedom and free will or, to say it in other words, the universe's way of being must be that of a liberal system. However, in the world of this story, there is a Principle which obstructs it, that is, the conflict in between Good and Evil, absolutely controlled by Avesta. Because this is a universe of puppets in which the majority of people don't even understand why they are fighting, pluralistic expanses have nothing to do with it. In short, because the degree of freedom of choice is extremely low, it perhaps could be said that this is a world in which "ifs" do not happen.

In a future era, a man who'd set out to try every single possible choice, wishing for the unknown, will give birth to the concept of the universe extending to a plurality, but that is also another story.

• Transcendence (Gudou):
Belief to keep pushing forward, staking everything that makes up one's being, while being devoted to a single desire or ideal. In the story, what Sirius and Kaikhosru extol is Hegemony (Hadou): an attitude to life that sets about to subjugate other people, and to dye them to oneself's colour, that is, a completely antithetical concept to this. That is, the essence of Transcendence is simply "In what way do I want to live?", it is not something that tries to change others or the world.

If Hegemony is said to be the disposition of kings, Transcendence could be said to be the disposition of warriors and craftsmen. An attitude which cares nothing about the course of the world, but simply sets out to carry oneself's path to its ultimate end, earnestly. Its complete/perfect form is, according to Khvarenah's hypothesis, an individual universe condensed into a human form, however, such a thing can't come into existence, unless under the aforementioned Law of parallel universes. The reasoning goes that, once countless different worlds exist, moreover, they exist at the same time, then the apex of Transcendence can too be born, as a different world of extremely small scale.

Therefore, in terms of sequence, Transcendence comes after Hegemony, however, this doesn't speak of their inferiority or superiority, of their strengths and weaknesses. It is simply that laying out the stage is the role of Hegemons.

The above mentioned reasoning acts as a binding for Bahlavan, hindering his growth, however, there yet even more Laws in this story which restrict Transcendents. What the hell those are will, maybe, become clear eventually.

Found a video of a Vtuber (probably guy with a voice changer) ranking strongest Dies Irae characters, they put Merukurius above Fuji Ren and Reinhardo (i just skipped to the ranking not sure if they were using the Three Color battles version or not, cannot be bothered to check)

Edit: (It doesn't seem like she was specifying which route these characters are in. I think she is going with feats shown, as she covered Marie after her becoming Hadou Shin and her craving made it possible for Merukurius tachi to fight at 100% when fighting for the Throne.)

Ehh replaying Dies Irae in Japanese after my erotic games (horny comes first)

Last edited:

Found a video of a Vtuber (probably guy with a voice changer) ranking strongest Dies Irae characters, they put Merukurius above Fuji Ren and Reinhardo (i just skipped to the ranking not sure if they were using the Three Color battles version or not, cannot be bothered to check)

Well, that's not really surprising. Ren is called the weakest of the 3 during the fight and Reinhard was said to not be able to fight Merc without his special nature.

Although they precised in commentary that they also put Merc first based on their abilities.

And they seem to take their FP version yeah.

technically merc is the strongest, i mean reinhard already fought hi over and over again but merc hax allows hi to win everytime so yeah they are not wrong,

Well, that's not really surprising. Ren is called the weakest of the 3 during the fight and Reinhard was said to not be able to fight Merc without his special nature.
Have not played Dies Irae for some time (planning to replay it in Nihongo when Uni holiday comes, still have not taken the discs out yet smh)
Time to get my ochinchin out for Reinhardo again

Although they precised in commentary that they also put Merc first based on their abilities.

And they seem to take their FP version yeah.
He is considered the weakest. Then again, that really only applies to Reinhard when he's against Mercurius. Reinhard and Ren were on a similar level of power until Reinhard fights Merc.

Mercurius being the most op of them makes some sense ig. Reinhard being first would also make some sense.

technically merc is the strongest, i mean reinhard already fought hi over and over again but merc hax allows hi to win everytime so yeah they are not wrong,
Well, it's less of Merc winning and more of the fact that he literally can't die cause he's already seen the outcome of the fight before.

Marie isn't outright superior to Mercurius, she's a Gudou God so she is independent of Eternal Reccurence, so Mercurius gets hard for her.

Marie isn't outright superior to Mercurius, she's a Gudou God so she is independent of Eternal Reccurence, so Mercurius gets hard for her.
That only makes Marie an independent existence. But she was said to be superior to Mercurius and his law. It was also said twice on two different routes that she could kill Mercurius.

Of course, I am not saying that Marie is stronger. I just want to know the correct answer.

It's because all Gudo says **** to the world around them. It would have been the same with any others most likely.
What is the proof that Mercurius is stronger than Marie? only KKK guide book?

What is the proof that Mercurius is stronger than Marie? only KKK guide book?
As Hegemony Gods, they both have 90 Taikyoku, but Marie displays no combat ability whatsoever besides her curse and the record of the gods. My guess is it's because Mercurius is actually a good fighter.

Marie has broken Immortality and Regeneration negation with her curse. She can pretty much kill anything.
This is not possible if we consider how souls and laws work and it was never said that the curse would kill even those who are stronger than her. It's like saying Marie can kill Hajun.

Back