• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

How was that not his sensory, his true self has to exist on the throne, and the merc that was in twilight beach has the same “wavy” appearance as in the rest of the route when he was in his sensory form by “wavy” I mean:
https://gyazo.com/9caf8ef1f58a52b4fc4a4aeb4d8088e9 Like that, his true self in rea endings has a more solid compact and you can actually see his arms but again his true self can only exist on the throne
Throne is located in singularity and they were in singularity. The reason God cannot come out of the Throne normally is that their power destroys the world, but in Singularity this will not happen. So they can move around in Singularity easily.

As I said, he stopped the attacks of Hadou God Ren and Hadou God Reinhard and was said to be Mercurius's true form. It was also said that his death outside of singularity destroys world and Mercurius's true form and world are one, so yeah it was his true form. It was also said that Marie's law will take over the world as soon as he dies.

Masada wrote Rea Route a long time after Marie Route. The idea of changing Mercurius's design for true form was just what came to his mind in the future.

I meant that The scan you sent was in reference to the potency of Marie’s curse in ren’s anhnerbe. Same with when he couldent kill elenore, Cain, etc, That’s not the Marie that was here machina yeets the guillotine, and she returns to her normal self in twilight beach, then merc acts sort of like a portal between gladsheim and twilight beach so shirou and kasumi could reach Marie again
I do not understand the connection of any of these to what I said.

Not exactly his increase in taiji value is what boosts him overall has stated many times and the only reasonable explanation for muzan taking his finger would be he no longer has a high taiji value since he cannot be reincarnated at full power by kouha just like schreiber and machina Briah could not be copied at full power.
But they said that the hadou gods are the genuine articles revived by Naraka and imprisoned in a deeper level of the throne thought ?
And avesta summaries say that Kouha can't make perfect aeons for the pantheon army any longer because she's been influenced my Magsarion and they also said that projecting an aeon isn't a resurrection like what Naraka did to the hadou gods

So they can move around in Singularity easily.
Any examples?
As I said, he stopped the attacks of Hadou God Ren and Hadou God Reinhard and was said to be Mercurius's true form.
Your saying in Marie route it was verbatim stated it was his true form?
It was also said that his death outside of singularity destroys world and Mercurius's true form and world are one, so yeah it was his true form. It was also said that Marie's law will take over the world as soon as he dies.
how does that contradict it being his sensory

Masada wrote Rea Route a long time after Marie Route. The idea of changing Mercurius's design for true form was just what came to his mind in the future.

I mean he uses the same art style in rea route to show merc as his sensory like here https://gyazo.com/29916c1009b59e7b38fbedda0dbe727b This was taken from right before the commanders and ren fought, when merc was talking to reinhard, but I just think the wavy appearance is meant to show his non-existence state:
I do not understand the connection of any of these to what I said.
And it wasn't even full powered Gudou Marie, it was her soul in the form of Holy Relic that, according to Rusalka, was not working properly and something was wrong with it. Holy Relic Marie even couldn't kill Tubal Cain, Eleonore, Machina and Reinhard.
You said that 👆and I’m saying it is Gudou Marie and not the anhnerbe Marie

Taikyoku value is their Craving, their desire's, strength gave a numerical value. In fights between Hadou, this strength is all that matters and all the hax and explosions matters little if your Craving can't paint over the other Gods. What happens if the Craving, that desire, is dying by someone's hand, what happens to that defence then?

As for Hajun and Muzan, as I stated before your Craving and Taikyoku vakue is linked, and as we know from Mithra's Commandment wrath is a major part of that strength. What does Magsarion's first (second) and second (third) Commandment do?

But they said that the hadou gods are the genuine articles revived by Naraka and imprisoned in a deeper level of the throne thought ?
And avesta summaries say that Kouha can't make perfect aeons for the pantheon army any longer because she's been influenced my Magsarion and they also said that projecting an aeon isn't a resurrection like what Naraka did to the hadou gods
yes they are the genuine thing but kouha can not copy something he cannot understand or know the full extent of e.g. Hajun, Schreiber, machina and few others so yes they were revived weaker than normal. i am not understanding what you are syaing

Hajun was defeated in two-ish encounters, the first is more what-if in which Marie, Ren, Reinhard, and Mercurius defeated him when they first encountered him. This was caused by Reinhard finding his "brother" and removing it from him, thus taking away his ever-growing strength. Though even then everyone but Mercurius died, and Mercurius had to take the Throne again. Creating another loop where he removed all the factors that led to Hajun and progressing to the Rea route. This route is non-canon because Pantheon shows KKK did happen which wasn't the case in this what-if.

The second is against the EE in KKK, what happened was that Habaki used his connection to Hajun's "brother" to always be on the same level as him, because his "brother's" Craving to live secretly leached off Hajun's own power to hide itself from him. As well as remove his "brother" once again to prevent the boost, add in the fact Hajun still had all those Souls weighing him down as the Throne God. Then they created the joint Law of Rindou and Habaki to erase Hajun and all the damage he did, which they only succeeded through weakening him and strengthening themselves beforehand.

As for the God's in Pantheon. They aren't Aeons, they are full resurrections created by the Throne and Naraka.

The second is against the EE in KKK, what happened was that Habaki used his connection to Hajun's "brother" to always be on the same level as him, because his "brother's" Craving to live secretly leached off Hajun's own power to hide itself from him. As well as remove his "brother" once again to prevent the boost, add in the fact Hajun still had all those Souls weighing him down as the Throne God. Then they created the joint Law of Rindou and Habaki to erase Hajun and all the damage he did, which they only succeeded through weakening him and strengthening themselves beforehand.
The Kikei Mandala is something nobody in the EE uses after the Yatsuharagis' fall iirc. They are under their own Mandala. So no, Habaki didn't take any power from Hajun in their clash.

Also what weakened Hajun is actually the fact that he threw away all his souls and stuff, because when against Habaki, Hajun becomes a regular Hado and not a hybrid (since his craving isn't directed on something fused to himself but on another individual).

And even then, Hajun was still stronger than Habaki. What made the difference is Keishirou and Sakuya who reached Moshka, cracking Hajun's law and allowing Habaki to win.

yes they are the genuine thing but kouha can not copy something he cannot understand or know the full extent of e.g. Hajun, Schreiber, machina and few others so yes they were revived weaker than normal. i am not understanding what you are syaing
Regarding this, they are the genuine thing, brought back by Naraka and not Kouha. Hajun is now a regular Hado God because there's no Teratoma, making him weaker.

Kouha can only summon Aeons, which are copies of those recorded across history based on her own understanding; not resurrections.

The scence where Marie was going to kill merc in Marie and rea was also his sensory.

That’s her curse in ren anhnerbe form this is Marie in twilight beach when machina yeets her out of ren and she goes back i can get that scan if you want

“It pushes forward while tearing away the twilight that is entwined with the world, and reaches the seat of the present generation in an instant.”

“Only then does this person recognize others other than himself. For the first time, he saw something that could be compared to his super-heavy soul and world, albeit a little inferior.”
In case this proof wasn't clear enough (and the fact that it is kinda DI plot), as I said prior, it is litteraly acknowledged that Marie is below Merc by Masada.

Q: 神様シリーズにおける太極=流出格のキャラで、各々全盛時の強さランキングを教えてください。

純粋に神としての力量で、たとえば水銀は黄昏に殺されたがっているから負けるとか、そういうのは無しで。

A: じゃあ細かく行きましょう。

波旬>夜刀>水銀=黄金(対水銀時限定)>黄昏=天照>明星=黄金(通常)=蓮>第二>第一>覇吐=竜胆=夜行>紫織=宗次郎>龍水。

神咒のパラメーターはスペースの都合とか色の種類とか色々問題があって七十をカンストにしていますが、実際はもっとあるはずで、百くらいをカンストにしたい。

そして夜刀がオール百のカンスト。波旬がそれを上回る計測不能で、水銀が九十くらいと思ってください。

Translation:

Q: How would you rate the strength of the Gods Taikyoku=Emanation in the Kami series at their best?

Purely on the basis of strength as Gods without, for example, something like Mercury dying to Twilight because he desired it.

A: Then let us get into the details.

Hajun > Yato > Mercury = Gold (Only when against Mercury) > Twilight = Amaterasu > Morningstar = Gold (Normally) = Ren > Second (Muzan) > First (Mithra) > Habaki = Rindou = Yakou > Shiori > Soujirou > Ryuusui.

There were various problems with the parameters in Kajiri, such as space limitations, color types, etc. and I couldn't go more than a value of 70. In reality, I wanted to go more than that by a value of 100.

Yato's values are all 100. Hajun is Impossible to measure, and I would think Mercurius would have about 90.

Well, Pantheon Hajun does have the advantage that his ever-increasing power comes from a place that is much much harder to deal with, which makes him in turn much harder to deal with as removing said the boost was normally a vital part in defeating him before. And that Immortality all the Gods now have that prevents even Hajun and Muzan from killing them

Hajun still is strong and gets a boost yeah, but he's still weaker than his prime.

Well, Pantheon Hajun does have the advantage that his ever-increasing power comes from a place that is much much harder to deal with, which makes him in turn much harder to deal with as removing said the boost was normally a vital part in defeating him before. And that Immortality all the Gods now have that prevents even Hajun and Muzan from killing them
They removed Teratoma as a result of their victory rather than a mean for victory tho.

But otherwise yeah it means he's annoying to deal with for a new reason.

In case this proof wasn't clear enough (and the fact that it is kinda DI plot), as I said prior, it is litteraly acknowledged that Marie is below Merc by Masada.

Q: 神様シリーズにおける太極=流出格のキャラで、各々全盛時の強さランキングを教えてください。

純粋に神としての力量で、たとえば水銀は黄昏に殺されたがっているから負けるとか、そういうのは無しで。

A: じゃあ細かく行きましょう。

波旬>夜刀>水銀=黄金(対水銀時限定)>黄昏=天照>明星=黄金(通常)=蓮>第二>第一>覇吐=竜胆=夜行>紫織=宗次郎>龍水。

神咒のパラメーターはスペースの都合とか色の種類とか色々問題があって七十をカンストにしていますが、実際はもっとあるはずで、百くらいをカンストにしたい。

そして夜刀がオール百のカンスト。波旬がそれを上回る計測不能で、水銀が九十くらいと思ってください。

Translation:

Q: How would you rate the strength of the Gods Taikyoku=Emanation in the Kami series at their best?

Purely on the basis of strength as Gods without, for example, something like Mercury dying to Twilight because he desired it.

A: Then let us get into the details.

Hajun > Yato > Mercury = Gold (Only when against Mercury) > Twilight = Amaterasu > Morningstar = Gold (Normally) = Ren > Second (Muzan) > First (Mithra) > Habaki = Rindou = Yakou > Shiori > Soujirou > Ryuusui.

There were various problems with the parameters in Kajiri, such as space limitations, color types, etc. and I couldn't go more than a value of 70. In reality, I wanted to go more than that by a value of 100.

Yato's values are all 100. Hajun is Impossible to measure, and I would think Mercurius would have about 90.
Yea I’m not disagreeing, I just found it interesting how hajun said that Marie’s existence was only a tad inferior, it’s of course him in a MUCH MUCH weaker state but it makes one wonder, if Marie was only a bit inferior to this version of hajun.......had the three pillars engaged him from the start maybe they would’ve stood a chance

Hajun would never say that, are you sure you are correct? Sure he wasn't saying that Marie was only slightly more worthless than the rest of the dirt in comparison or something.

Hajun would never say that, are you sure you are correct? Sure he wasn't saying that Marie was only slightly more worthless than the rest of the dirt in comparison or something.
He does though
Not nearly as strong as the hajun that fought habaki though

Are you sure it is referring to Hajun? It looks more like Madara when he went through every gods shitz, explaining Merc and Marie encounter iirc.
Yea it was when madara was going through the singularity but I’m 100% sure it was hajun and Marie it said stuff like “the blackness of self love, washed away the twilight” and it showed a picture of hajun if your interested it’s like 5-6 minutues into this video:

Any examples?
Before writing your Dies Irae fan fiction, at least play the novel and stop chop sticking my arguments. What you are saying is so wrong and ridiculous that anyone with the most basic knowledge about Dies Irae can refute it. Throne itself is in Singularity, and one of the clearest examples is Mercurius itself, which I proved to be in its true form and traveled all the time in Singularity. Because you could not debunk any of what I said, you completely ignored that part. I repeated it several times, but because you are illiterate or you can not debunk anything, you do not pay attention to half of my arguments, so I will repeat them again.

Same Mercurius stopped the attacks of Hadou Ren and Hadou Reinhard with his hands.

It is said to be the true form of Mercurius and an existence equal to Hadou God Ren.

It was said that same Mercurius was the creator of the world.

The death of that Mercurius could have destroyed the world anywhere outside of Singularity, that's why Mercurius asked Marie to kill him in Singularity.

It has been said that Marie has been in Singularity before, so she has no problem adapting to it and staying alone in it after becoming Throne God.

It clearly means that Throne God can move in Singularity.

特異点で起きた事象は原則として、世界に影響を及ぼさないので当代の神が座で殺害されても世界の魂が道連れにならない

"As a general rule, events that occur in the singularity do not affect the world, so even if the god killed in the Throne, the souls of the world will not go with him."

The reason the gods use Sensory is that the power of their true form will destroy the world, but that will not happen in Singularity. So using Sensory is meaningless.

It also clearly shows the Singularity image in almost all the images about the creation of the world that you can usually see, in which Mercurius is usually alone with himself and talking.

Your saying in Marie route it was verbatim stated it was his true form?
Obviously.

how does that contradict it being his sensory

I mean he uses the same art style in rea route to show merc as his sensory like here https://gyazo.com/29916c1009b59e7b38fbedda0dbe727b This was taken from right before the commanders and ren fought, when merc was talking to reinhard, but I just think the wavy appearance is meant to show his non-existence state:
I told the reason. The gods are one with the world and their death destroys the world. Mercurius said that his death in Singularity had no effect on the world, so it was clear that it was Mercurius's true form, not Sensory. This is truly the most basic level of Dies Irae knowledge.

Your false equivalence was interesting. The idea that Mercurius's true form would look different had not yet occurred to Masada at the time, so he simply used the same look for both of Mercurius's sensory and true form IN MARIE ROUTE. However, if you look closely, you will see that the eyes of Mercurius in Singularity turn light blue and it was the first time we saw such a thing in Mercurius.

Feats and Statements >>>>> ThEy HaVe SaMe ClOtH sO tHeY aRe SaMe

You said that 👆and I’m saying it is Gudou Marie and not the anhnerbe Marie
Always prove to us that you know nothing about Dies Irae. The image was of Gudou Marie, but in that scene, as you can read, only her soul was given to Ren, and Ren used it as a Yetzirah level Holy Relic and could not use it properly. Because I know you haven't read the novel, so at least go see the Common Route videos to find out.

People like you who talk about Shinza without reading novels are the cause of all the misinformation, wank, lowball and Shinza's bad reputation.

And disaster is not just that you did not read and do not know anything. Rather, you constantly argue with people like me who read novels in their entirety and force us to accept your misinformation.

Last edited:
question

Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? (i definitely know mercurius, reinhard, wolfgang, and hajun (along with harumi) are bad)

Also are there good gudou gods? (because i thought them overloading hajun was a good thing)

i don't think there are good hadou gods. if i'm wrong please feel free to correct me.

Ren is good, ish. (Not Yato, **** him.) Marie is literally the goddess of good. Mithra is good. (In the way it serves her own agenda.) Muzan is also good. (In the way he's also evil.) And that's pretty much it with Hadou. And if you think about it Mithra and Muzan are still assholes lol.

Gudou Gods are pretty much all good guys. Except for Hajun, who was a Gudou but then became a Hadou. And that one member of that cult in Marie's heaven who was also a Gudou God.

Why is this series so ******* complicated?

question

Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? (i definitely know mercurius, reinhard, wolfgang, and hajun (along with harumi) are bad)

Also are there good gudou gods? (because i thought them overloading hajun was a good thing)

i don't think there are good hadou gods. if i'm wrong please feel free to correct me.
Harumi?

All gudo so far are "good" besides Hajun who's an hybrid anyway, although they are also selfish in a way.

Marie's good, Ren/Yato just wants to protect his waifu, Amaterasu, Habaki and Rindou are good too.

Rest is either bad or up to debate.

Harumi?

All gudo so far are "good" besides Hajun who's an hybrid anyway, although they are also selfish in a way.

Marie's good, Ren/Yato just wants to protect his waifu, Amaterasu, Habaki and Rindou are good too.

thank goodness. at least we have some heroes here to save the day.

Harumi?

You forgot about that one Gudou in Samsara Vartin. Although we don't know much about her, she's obviously a bad bitch lol

but quasi.

out of all that i just read.

It seems marie is the only pure good person.

the others have selfish reasons and other things.
Rindou's the most wholesome girl in the entire verse. Her whole thing is that nobody gets excluded and everyone gets their wish, but on a better extent than Marie, by letting everyone choose their end.
(Habaki's kinda the same but he's also the closest to Teratoma and cary its will of being jealous and afraid of Hajun; and Hirume just is a pure gal who doesn't understand much).

That's sorta wrong, as "technically" that first Gudou was Demon King Bahlavan, whose desire was to continue to battle for eternity. The only reason he didn't reach Big Bang is because of Nadara being the only one as Sensory of Mithra and the lack of possibility of other Worlds besides the Throne God's.

Ren is good, ish. (Not Yato, **** him.) Marie is literally the goddess of good. Mithra is good. (In the way it serves her own agenda.) Muzan is also good. (In the way he's also evil.) And that's pretty much it with Hadou. And if you think about it Mithra and Muzan are still assholes lol.

Gudou Gods are pretty much all good guys. Except for Hajun, who was a Gudou but then became a Hadou. And that one member of that cult in Marie's heaven who was also a Gudou God.

Why is this series so ******* complicated?
Yato’s the goat…Mithra’s a bitch…still hot, tho.

But is he good? I think not.

Hyper-dimensional thot inbound!

(「•-•)「 ʷʱʸ?
Yato was the main protagonist...change my mind.

Exactly...

wdym why? She's hot af...also, I know nothing about Naraka, so I can't really say that she's his girl...

Considering him " bad " seems more wrong than the opposite to me tbh, he is literally the savior of every living being in K3 and just wanted to protect Marie's legacy.
He's far to well-written to be considered good or bad. He had a goal, and he did some bad shit to achieve it.

Back