• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

DqqABk.gif

Soujiro makes Shiori w e t .
Lol, he bangs her twice in the series (maybe more). Still nothing in comparison to someone like shirou emiya who banged…a lot.

Masada apparently made millions of yen by selling Avesta.
b-b-b-b-b-but w-w-w-w-we all know Masada has downgraded and went down to the ******** when his works went from VN's to mere novels...
Greenwood got obliterated out of existence, Masada has to write Avesta as a series web novels.
Masada apparently is starting to write the pre-Throne era.
Someone ask our boi Andrew Hodgson that Briish Twat for more details (i deleted Twitter to avoid Soukou Akki Muramasa spoilers by EOPs)

On a slightly random note, I think we can all agree that Reinhard had one of the most badass awakening scenes in the series...

On a slightly random note, I think we can all agree that Reinhard had one of the most badass awakening scenes in the series...
It's always crazy to me how they managed to make a character have such an insane presence in a 100 hour source material while showing him very little. Even though I think there are better visual novels overall, Reinhard Heydrich is still one of my favorite antagonists of all time and Rea's 2nd ending is one of my favorite endings of all time.

Also, human reinhard should be tier 2. H-h-h-he was stated to be g-going through a p-phase transition a-and t-t-they e-even use the p-picture to r-reality analogy…

I've been thinking about this, but if one were to view a 1B (even Low 1C or High 1B works) hierarchy as fiction, would that count as 1A? Cause that is the main reason why Overvoid would be 1A after the massive DC revision (I believe that to be bullshit cause of the numerous contradictions in it) and why Leviathan stays at High 1A. And, the logic isn't really that complicated either. I didn't agree with it at first, but after some thinking it is making much more sense now. Essentially, the way I would explain it is that if one were merely a layer above the hierarchy, they merely have the exact same type of transcendence as the levels in the hierarchy (assuming that the hierarchy had R>F layers). However, if one were to view the entirety of the hierarchy as fiction, the transcendence that they hold over it, while the same kind as the levels within the hierarchy, is fundamentally greater than the entirety of the hierarchy along with its levels. Therefore, it can't be reached no matter how many qualitative levels were stacked or added to said hierarchy. This should be 1A by default.

Obviously, I'm not too sure about it, but that's my theory on that...otherwise, Overvoid wouldn't be anywhere near 1A, just a measly 1B, possibly High 1B or Low 1A at best.

I've been thinking about this, but if one were to view a 1B (even Low 1C or High 1B works) hierarchy as fiction, would that count as 1A?
It wouldn't.
Cause that is the main reason why Overvoid would be 1A after the massive DC revision (I believe that to be bullshit cause of the numerous contradictions in it) and why Leviathan stays at High 1A.
It is wrong. Overvoid has its own possible reason.
And, the logic isn't really that complicated either. I didn't agree with it at first, but after some thinking it is making much more sense now. Essentially, the way I would explain it is that if one were merely a layer above the hierarchy, they merely have the exact same type of transcendence as the levels in the hierarchy (assuming that the hierarchy had R>F layers). However, if one were to view the entirety of the hierarchy as fiction, the transcendence that they hold over it, while the same kind as the levels within the hierarchy, is fundamentally greater than the entirety of the hierarchy along with its levels.Therefore, it can't be reached no matter how many qualitative levels were stacked or added to said hierarchy. This should be 1A by default.
3D beings don't see only 2D as fiction, but the entire hierarchy of 0D, 1D, 2D. Doesn't make us 1-A. It's just another level of the hierarchy.
That's a big misinterpretation of what it means to have a 1-A diff.
Obviously, I'm not too sure about it, but that's my theory on that...otherwise, Overvoid wouldn't be anywhere near 1A, just a measly 1B, possibly High 1B or Low 1A at best.
Overvoid has another reason which could make 1-A work. It is obvious that a random R/F diff is just one more layer.

It wouldn't.

It is wrong. Overvoid has its own possible reason.

3D beings don't see only 2D as fiction, but the entire hierarchy of 0D, 1D, 2D. Doesn't make us 1-A. It's just another level of the hierarchy.
That's a big misinterpretation of what it means to have a 1-A diff.

Overvoid has another reason which could make 1-A work. It is obvious that a random R/F diff is just one more layer.
I mean… several staff members said that it would…

pretty sure it’s because of Overvoid’s qualitative superiority to the hierarchy.

not true. 3D beings are only a layer above the hierarchy and view lower layers as fiction. Viewing the entire thing as fiction is completely different.

I already gave a possible explanation for otherwise, tho…

Why will Overvoid be 1A? A singe statement of Transcendence does not mean he transcends the Hierachy it needs to be explitcitly stated

I mean… several staff members said that it would…
I'm part of the DC revision, and it isn't the reason it would.
Besides it would be wanking anyone encompassing a hierarchy at 1-A.
pretty sure it’s because of Overvoid’s qualitative superiority to the hierarchy.
Which isn't on its profile yet and SURE ISN'T because of a mere R/F diff.
not true. 3D beings are only a layer above the hierarchy and view lower layers as fiction. Viewing the entire thing as fiction is completely different.
It isn't. What qualify as "the hierarchy" depends on viewpoint. If a hierarchy stops at 2D, then 3Ds transcend an entire hierarchy.
Umineko is a good example of it, with the Human Domain having up to 6/7 higher dimensions while being the below the first layer of the infinite ladder hierarchy.
I already gave a possible explanation for otherwise, tho…
? It doesnt really change that the idea of "R/F diff over another hierarchy" is just not true.

So i was going through Avesta and realized it was stated bang(Taikyoku) was the source of existence pre throne era and mithra also possesses bang(Taikyoku)
we are finally getting more clear meaning of taikyoku and it transcendence of the creation

Back