• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinra high universal and immeasurable speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till after the arc ends and well there is no solid planetary feat currently just High 6A, 5C and possibly low 5b
Faerie increasing ones mass to equal the planet, shinra’s moon feat can be calced all the way to dwarf star level, benimaru’s doppelgänger about to destroy the planet and yet you think the verse doesn’t reach planetary? You can even argue star level with arthur vs dragon stop downplaying the verse

Faerie increasing ones mass to equal the planet, shinra’s moon feat can be calced all the way to dwarf star level, benimaru’s doppelgänger about to destroy the planet and yet you think the verse doesn’t reach planetary? You can even argue star level with arthur vs dragon stop downplaying the verse
Welp while I feel the urge to ignore you I wont
Increasing ones mass to equal a planet and still moving is a LS feat not AP
Shinra kicking the moon is less than moon level as the fire force moon is smaller than a normal moon
And also Arthur feat was calc by Mitch and it was high 6A

Don’t know what you are so angry about stop wanking the verse

Welp while I feel the urge to ignore you I wont
Increasing ones mass to equal a planet and still moving is a LS feat not AP
Shinra kicking the moon is less than moon level as the fire force moon is smaller than a normal moon
And also Arthur feat was calc by Mitch and it was high 6A

Don’t know what you are so angry about stop wanking the verse
What does increasing someone’s mass have to do with lifting them? Mass of the moon is still the same as the tides had no noticeable difference when it was altered, it’s only smaller due to it being based on perception and even in some panels it’s shown to be extremely large. And im talking about when arthur and dragon destroyed stars not when he split the earth.
Once again stop downplaying the verse lol
You also ignored the benimaru feat which is clear cut planetary i noticed

What does increasing someone’s mass have to do with lifting them? Mass of the moon is still the same as the tides had no noticeable difference when it was altered, it’s only smaller due to it being based on perception and even in some panels it’s shown to be extremely large. And im talking about when arthur and dragon destroyed stars not when he split the earth.
Once again stop downplaying the verse lol
You also ignored the benimaru feat which is clear cut planetary i noticed
The moon is portrayed to be smaller consistently
And mass as everything to do with LS
And you will wait for benimaru feat to be calced
Lol authur and dragon never destroyed any real stars
And no one is downplaying the verse just telling you what they are as per wiki standards

The moon is portrayed to be smaller consistently
And mass as everything to do with LS
And you will wait for benimaru feat to be calced
Lol authur and dragon never destroyed any real stars
And no one is downplaying the verse just telling you what they are as per wiki standards
Doesn’t matter since it’s based on perception
He adds heat to atoms through his adolla burst that has nothing to do with lifting that’s a separate topic
There’s no calc needed it’s a statement…you saying this leads me to think you haven’t even read the manga if you didn’t know that…
The stars are the real stars they changed like the moon
And im debunking all of your comments

Doesn’t matter since it’s based on perception
He adds heat to atoms through his adolla burst that has nothing to do with lifting that’s a separate topic
There’s no calc needed it’s a statement…you saying this leads me to think you haven’t even read the manga if you didn’t know that…
The stars are the real stars they changed like the moon
And im debunking all of your comments
Dude like I already said a statement is just a statement and would still need calc. Or you think they don’t calc statements? And again the only thing a statement like that is going to get him is “possibly” if it is not ignored altogether as statements about destroying a planet does not always have to be 5B

And also those stars are not real stars and also the moon is smaller than a normal moon

You didn’t debunk shit you are just blabbing and it’s getting annoying

Most people on the wiki don’t even read ff so that makes no sense but idrc either way
If you don’t care then why are you here lol
Anyway once the arc finishes will be dropping the CRT, I have not even started it at all as the arc still have some ways to go and I will have to even read it again but well the calcs are ready tho and like I said nothing is 5B yet although the scorching of the he planet can be and maybe if other feat happens along the line

Dude like I already said a statement is just a statement and would still need calc. Or you think they don’t calc statements? And again the only thing a statement like that is going to get him is “possibly” if it is not ignored altogether as statements about destroying a planet does not always have to be 5B

And also those stars are not real stars and also the moon is smaller than a normal moon

You didn’t debunk shit you are just blabbing and it’s getting annoying
How tf do you calc a statement I’ve never heard anyone say such a thing and there’s no possibly it’s very blatant and backed up by other feats

They’re literally the regular stars from the universe how are they not real

Your definition of a debunk is an argumentum ad nauseam fallacy

If you don’t care then why are you here lol
Anyway once the arc finishes will be dropping the CRT, I have not even started it at all as the arc still have some ways to go and I will have to even read it again but well the calcs are ready tho and like I said nothing is 5B yet although the scorching of the he planet can be and maybe if other feat happens along the line
“I will just have to unfollow this thread now” bro why are you still here? Please don’t tell me you’re doing the crt? Your just gonna give the wiki an even worse rep tbh it’s known mainly for downplaying verses with terrible logic kinda like you in this thread

“I will just have to unfollow this thread now” bro why are you still here? Please don’t tell me you’re doing the crt? Your just gonna give the wiki an even worse rep tbh it’s known mainly for downplaying verses with terrible logic kinda like you in this thread
I unfollowed someone tagged me again hmmmmn who can it be that did that? A mystery
And going for the safest assumption and facts is not downplaying

I unfollowed someone tagged me again hmmmmn who can it be that did that? A mystery
And going for the safest assumption and facts is not downplaying
Doesn’t mean you’re forced to respond💀
And blatant downplay is annoying not safe

For you, maybe. You'd have to calc first before assuming. And not like it matters since that feat won't be accepted anyway, so it is what it is. Cope, if you must.
It’s pretty obvious that it’ll come out above planetary💀even a 5th grader could understand that although you seem to be having trouble with it and if it’s not accepted it’s just another instance of vsbw downplaying characters so i wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest

"It's planetary because I said so"

"They don't accept my views = downplay"

Ah, you are one of those, I see. You are welcome to make a CRT to prove your point to us, but you probably won't do that and will keep complaining here instead. Pretty weird.
Strawman fallacy

Another strawman

This thread clearly shows how that’d go so there’s obviously no point kid🤦🏽‍♂️Combine those last 2 brain cells in that head of yours and think about it for more then 2 minutes please

"It's planetary because I said so"

"They don't accept my views = downplay"

Ah, you are one of those, I see. You are welcome to make a CRT to prove your point to us, but you probably won't do that and will keep complaining here instead. Pretty weird.
You can also have this closed or deleted if you’re gonna cry about me responding to your idiotic claims

claims the opponent is making idiotic claims
proceeds to completely and utterly get wrong what Star Level actually is

Oh my... and yeah, destroying a human-sized star is a dog shit feat and wouldn't make it past tier 8 at best, sorry if your dreams of above tier 6 Enen no Shouhoutai remain dreams, but even if it was legit it'd be way, way, WAY above the rest of the feats in the entire series, considering next best is a super move that's High 6-A. Everyone here should know what that means

Oh my... and yeah, destroying a human-sized star is a dog shit feat and wouldn't make it past tier 8 at best, sorry if your dreams of above tier 6 Enen no Shouhoutai remain dreams, but even if it was legit it'd be way, way, WAY above the rest of the feats in the entire series, considering next best is a super move that's High 6-A. Everyone here should know what that means
Human sized star with the mass of a star isn’t tier 8 so there goes more brain dead takes from dumb and dumber💀you can downplay all you want since you can’t actually debunk any of the feats I’ve listed other then spewing the same tired arguments as your boyfriend lol Get off your knees please

Human sized star with the mass of a star isn’t tier 8 so there goes more brain dead takes from dumb and dumber💀you can downplay all you want since you can’t actually debunk any of the feats I’ve listed other then spewing the same tired arguments as your boyfriend lol Get off your knees please

And yes, if your going to throw out nothing but insults and complaints I won't take you seriously, the mass of a star doesn't matter in the slightest for actually destroying it, and you've been told how to destroy a star

And yes, if your going to throw out nothing but insults and complaints I won't take you seriously, the mass of a star doesn't matter in the slightest for actually destroying it, and you've been told how to destroy a star
Why are you switching it from a star the size of a human being tier 8 to destroying a regular star💀I don’t care if “DaReaperMan” edgelord doesn’t take me serious

Why are you switching it from a star the size of a human being tier 8 to destroying a regular star💀I don’t care if “DaReaperMan” edgelord doesn’t take me serious
Because it's what you yourself are arguing. You claim it's over planet level. Not only would that be an outlier it's also wrong due to how stars are destroyed... they either run out of fuel for themselves and go supernova or they're taken out by a black holes sheer amount of gravity.

The tier 8 thing was assuming it actually had all the properties of an actual honest to god star.

Because it's what you yourself are arguing. You claim it's over planet level. Not only would that be an outlier it's also wrong due to how stars are destroyed... they either run out of fuel for themselves and go supernova or they're taken out by a black holes sheer amount of gravity.

The tier 8 thing was assuming it actually had all the properties of an actual honest to god star.
Wouldn’t be an outlier because nothing contradicts it and i said it’d be at least over planetary idrc how much higher since i was only giving feats that were at least planetary

That’s completely different from the feat in question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back