• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinra high universal and immeasurable speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be dead clear. This is a QnA thread. Not a CRT. If you feel so strongly about it make an organized Content Revision Thread equipped with plenty of scans and clear and concise explanations, your only wasting time here...

Actually, don't do that, when the next chapter drops a CRT to update the verse will be made so you can bring your arguments there when it drops, just know your being a clown in this thread.

I'm gonna be dead clear. This is a QnA thread. Not a CRT. If you feel so strongly about it make an organized Content Revision Thread equipped with plenty of scans and clear and concise explanations, your only wasting time here...

Actually, don't do that, when the next chapter drops a CRT to update the verse will be made so you can bring your arguments there when it drops, just know your being a clown in this thread.
I already said this can be closed or deleted or however this works since the wiki is gonna downplay the verse like it does with everything

You’re pressed af lmao

I already said this can be closed or deleted or however this works since the wiki is gonna downplay the verse like it does with everything

You’re pressed af lmao
Thats the entire charm of it! lol

Not really, just don't want to deal with someone who whines and complains all the time honestly.

Well then...❄️
orangutan-tea.gif

While I do appreciate the unfathomably based suggestion of listing every FTL verse as High 3-A, meaning ******* as low as the 2011 movie Green Lantern can flex off universes, most verses don't realise the exact implications of FTL generating infinite energy. If your argument is that Shinza or whatevs actually IS a good representation of said phenomenon, then yeah you should've made the content revision thread focused on that, as opposed to a QnA thread disguised as a CRT.

Issue however, is that @Chrome has been acting like a jerk upon being questioned, linked fuckall proofing for his claims, and says "You need high IQ for Rick and Morty" type shit all across the thread.

Like recognise above is a worse debate tactic than anything anyone else has pulled off in this thread, you turned an argument into a shit-flinging contest with NO winners, and you the centre attraction, no matter how solid your points were.

And @DaReaperMan quit using another person being a jerk as an excuse to be a jerk to them, your behaviour NEVER helps thread decorum, and makes it spiral down and down the drain till the point of no return.

Meeting both of you in the RVR to get you to quit it, officially. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back