• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinra high universal and immeasurable speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the verse uses the theory of relativity wouldn’t shinra going ftl mean he can exert infinite energy? Licht was also worried he’d create a black hole. Also why doesn’t he qualify for immeasurable speed? Or at least infinite for fighting sho?

Simple following relativity doesn't work unless they actually state the energy to go at light speed, doesn't help that we have no hard evidence of what would happen in reality.

At best he gets possible black hole creation and maybe a "possible far higher" rating

Sho is relativistic here, why would them get infinite and immensurable speed?

Wouldn’t occams razor deduce we would assume it does require infinite energy? Also i brought up the black hole thing to support high universal since he’d become a singularity

For infinite speed sho basically slows his time to 0 meaning to counteract this shinra would have to be able to accelerate to a speed that allows him to move in 0 seconds. As for immeasurable he can move beyond linear time, gets his power from a higher dimension and has statements saying he transcends time.

The fact that Shinra can reach FTL speed means that the verse doesn't fully follow relativity, since LS would be the speed limit instead.
It’s mentioned in verse to exist alongside the cover to the chapter being Shinra depicted as Einstein with “theory of relativity” written on it.
As for him moving ftl that’s not a debunk since his actions follow the theory when moving ftl

Covers aren't used as evidence for a verse.

If he moves FTL then it doesn't follow the theory, since again, lightspeed would be the limit.
Once again the theory is mentioned in the manga and I mentioned the cover art just as supporting evidence even though I didn’t need to.

Ftl speeds are theoretically possible within relativity once again so idk why you keep saying this

An object with mass can reach the sol with infinite energy and he breaks down into particles when he travels ftl
Yeah but his physical body returns and he is still able to physically kick people afterward. Plus, we have 0 info on those particles. Only a select few have zero rest mass.

Yeah but his physical body returns and he is still able to physically kick people afterward. Plus, we have 0 info on those particles. Only a select few have zero rest mass.
Okay? Im not sure what this supposed to mean lol and the particle point is just an argument from ignorance idek why you’re trying to argue against what’s stated in the manga💀the verse uses the theory of relativity objectively

Apparently, mass can only hypothetically reach at most lightspeed in relativity.

"The special theory of relativity implies that only particles with zero rest mass (i.e., photons) may travel at the speed of light, and that nothing may travel faster."

"According to Einstein's theory of special relativity, published in 1905, nothing can exceed the speed of light. ... By the time an object reached the speed of light, Einstein calculated, its mass would be infinite, and so would the amount of energy required to increase its speed. To go beyond the infinite is impossible."

Last edited:
Apparently, mass can only hypothetically reach at most lightspeed in relativity.

"The special theory of relativity implies that only particles with zero rest mass (i.e., photons) may travel at the speed of light, and that nothing may travel faster."

"According to Einstein's theory of special relativity, published in 1905, nothing can exceed the speed of light. ... By the time an object reached the speed of light, Einstein calculated, its mass would be infinite, and so would the amount of energy required to increase its speed. To go beyond the infinite is impossible."
That could mean a few things, he gets an amp which makes sense as he hits harder after going ftl compared to before, he’s producing an uncountable infinite amount of energy which i think would be in the universal+ range since his power should be 4d arguable 5d, or he’s just going infinite speed

Now that's my cue to stay away from this thread. Though if you feel strongly about it, you should make a CRT, not a Q&A thread, if you want to upgrade him.
I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t buggin out before i made one and im not saying i think shinra has 5d power im just saying it can be argued

Shinrabanshouman is not getting infinite or immeasurable speed as he is only stated to go FTL and him traveling back in time due to speed is an in verse mechanic that happens once someone goes FTL so he gets FTL with time manipulation
Also the verse does not follow the Henry of relativity shinra mass did not become infinite in his fight with sho

Anyway we are waiting for the current arc to finish before we apply the new scaling and feats

Shinrabanshouman is not getting infinite or immeasurable speed as he is only stated to go FTL and him traveling back in time due to speed is an in verse mechanic that happens once someone goes FTL so he gets FTL with time manipulation
Also the verse does not follow the Henry of relativity shinra mass did not become infinite in his fight with sho

Anyway we are waiting for the current arc to finish before we apply the new scaling and feats
It’s an in verse mechanic because of the theory of relativity…which was stated to be present along side explained with shinras abilities so no it’s not time manipulation it’s clarified it’s done through speed multiple times. As for his mass becoming infinite you’d need an actual contradiction against my evidence about licht saying he was gonna create a black hole, and I’ve proven they follow relativity

It’s an in verse mechanic because of the theory of relativity…which was stated to be present along side explained with shinras abilities so no it’s not time manipulation it’s clarified it’s done through speed multiple times. As for his mass becoming infinite you’d need an actual contradiction against my evidence about licht saying he was gonna create a black hole, and I’ve proven they follow relativity
All the prove I need is shown when he went FTL and LS and did not create a black hole for the high 3A and also so many anti frat you mean him only generating enough energy to destroy a forest while going light speed? Or many more of those and also his mass did not become infinite and for immeasurable speed or infinite he did not cover infinite distance in finite time and him going FTL and time traveling is an in verse mechanics
Stop stonewalling everyone has told you multiple times

Anyway that’s all I have to say once the arc finishes the verse will be updated

All the prove I need is shown when he went FTL and LS and did not create a black hole for the high 3A and also so many anti frat you mean him only generating enough energy to destroy a forest while going light speed? Or many more of those and also his mass did not become infinite and for immeasurable speed or infinite he did not cover infinite distance in finite time and him going FTL and time traveling is an in verse mechanics
Stop stonewalling everyone has told you multiple times

Anyway that’s all I have to say once the arc finishes the verse will be updated
Just because he didn’t create a black hole≠he can’t it was literally stated he could’ve and obviously for plot reasons he’s not gonna make one it was just to show how fast he’s going please use your brain. Yeah while not going light speed he can create enough energy to kick back a moon falling to earth which was calced around dwarf star level but going Ls only allows him to destroy a forest💀”his mass did not become infinite” great counter argument bro lmao. He doesn’t need to cover an infinite distance to qualify for infinite speed go read the definition and debunk what i said. “In verse mechanics” another argumentum ad nauseam huh?

There is no need to debunk when you don’t even have anything concrete and it does not follow the wiki standards
Thank you, nothing you bring here will ever pass tho just saying this to save you the stress and ranting about it not passing from time to time too does not help

There is no need to debunk when you don’t even have anything concrete and it does not follow the wiki standards
Thank you, nothing you bring here will ever pass tho just saying this to save you the stress and ranting about it not passing from time to time too does not help
let me paraphrase, “i can debunk what you’ve said” that’s all you needed to say👍🏽

let me paraphrase, “i can debunk what you’ve said” that’s all you needed to say👍🏽
You brought nothing worth debunking tho just your misunderstandings of the way the wiki works
Giving the fact that you don’t even know the tiering or speed system properly I will just have to unfollow this thread now

You brought nothing worth debunking tho just your misunderstandings of the way the wiki works
Giving the fact that you don’t even know the tiering or speed system properly I will just have to unfollow this thread now
Your reading comprehension seems to be the issue tbh maybe pick up a less complicated series like demon slayer or something lol

Haven't read the manga ive just seen the anime so correct me if im wrong. It's been stated that Relativity is a known thing in the verse and exists.
xCiz3Sz.png

But just because the theory of relativity exists that doesn't neccesitate it being the same as our irl. In fact the numerous contradictions of relativity in the verse, lead to the outcome that fire force likely has a alternate version of the theory.
HdI2LXB.png
m8gK1L3.png

g6cXmFF.png

Nothing can move faster than light. That is the universal limit, and one of the most primarily established rules in relativity. Yet Victor directly states Shinra was moving faster than the SOL. This is also debunked by the fact, Shinra a being with Mass was able to travel at lightspeed. And about the particles stuff, Shinra's body physically travels at lightspeed which causes it to disintegrate and regress to particles, which continue moving at LS. And theres no proof at least that im aware of that these particles are massless. Relativity exists in fire force but it cannot be the same version of the theory we have because of the many contradictions.

Haven't read the manga ive just seen the anime so correct me if im wrong. It's been stated that Relativity is a known thing in the verse and exists.
xCiz3Sz.png

But just because the theory of relativity exists that doesn't neccesitate it being the same as our irl. In fact the numerous contradictions of relativity in the verse, lead to the outcome that fire force likely has a alternate version of the theory.
HdI2LXB.png
m8gK1L3.png

g6cXmFF.png

Nothing can move faster than light. That is the universal limit, and one of the most primarily established rules in relativity. Yet Victor directly states Shinra was moving faster than the SOL. This is also debunked by the fact, Shinra a being with Mass was able to travel at lightspeed. And about the particles stuff, Shinra's body physically travels at lightspeed which causes it to disintegrate and regress to particles, which continue moving at LS. And theres no proof at least that im aware of that these particles are massless. Relativity exists in fire force but it cannot be the same version of the theory we have because of the many contradictions.
I’ve already responded to all of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back