• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinobu vs SCP-096

Uh... I don't really remember that ever happening to the 9-A version but if it did then I'm pretty sure it'd be an extremely big outlier.

Either that or 682 would have only survived due to regen/immortalities/adaptation and whatnot
It was the 9-A ky but the gate guardian's attacks ignor durability

Ah, I always thought 682 was just extremely intelligent conventionally, but not so much skilled in combat. Does the Extended Canon give 682 skill feats? Lol.

Weird how his bone's durability isn't 8-C from that alone. I wonder when that next SCP revision will come out...

Shinobu should still have a chance with duplicates though, right? Or is his dura so high it'd be nigh-impossible for her to harm him?

Ah, I always thought 682 was just extremely intelligent conventionally, but not so much skilled in combat. Does the Extended Canon give 682 skill feats? Lol.

Weird how his bone's durability isn't 8-C from that alone. I wonder when that next SCP revision will come out...

Shinobu should still have a chance with duplicates though, right? Or is his dura so high it'd be nigh-impossible for her to harm him?
A bunch yeah, 682 is a legitimate genius in EC

Soon

Not imposible but extremely difficult, its dura would com out to .29 tons so slightly above Shinobu's AP but it also taks very little damag from this so she'd be able to do some damage but not a lot

I mean if he has his head bitten off he won’t be able to fight as well as he used to. It will be easy pickings from there on out,with the dupes just biting chunks until 096 dies.
Seeing as 096 has higher dura than Shinobu's AP and his dura feat is from taking minimal damage from a constant source of damage approximately the sam as her AP and the fact that its skeleton is way more durable than the rest of its body, ripping off its had is going to be damn near impossible for her to do

Then, does she have a wincon here? Could she kill 096?

wtf.

That’s something that should be mentioned in its durability section lmao. That’s a really important thing to add.

In this case,idk what Shinobu can do. She gets stomped

Yeah but like,in a spiritual sense. Not a weird alien thing.

Honestly I’ve got no clue what the hell he is. So idk
Probably created by a higher-dimensional reality warper, but no indication they're an alien. Given the vagueness, and the fact that it seems to just appear on Earth, I think it's fair to classify it as supernatural for sake of verse equalization.

Given the vagueness, and the fact that it seems to just appear on Earth, I think it's fair to classify it as supernatural for sake of verse equalization.
Agnaa mentioned something about how verse equalization doesn’t work in such a way. Kokowatari specifically only works on apparition type beings such as vampires,cat girls,ghosts,demons,angels,etc. Basically your traditional mythical creatures rather than higher dimensional aliens.

Wouldnt work anyways due to Weekly’s new info on his resistances

Agnaa mentioned something about how verse equalization doesn’t work in such a way. Kokowatari specifically only works on apparition type beings such as vampires,cat girls,ghosts,demons,angels,etc. Basically your traditional mythical creatures rather than higher dimensional aliens.
I'm not knowledgeable on Kotowatari, so I'll trust you. That said, is the consensus now that they couldn't hurt SCP-096?

No, she can. The CRT hasn't come yet so It's fair to say she can kill via the sword.

Isn’t 96s backstory that its a mountain camper that got cursed by another scp to become an soulles monster?

Back