• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eren Yaeger vs Shinobu Oshino

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator

Shinobu Oshino:
Eren Yaeger:
Inconclusive:

This is Eren's Pre-Timeskip Titan and Quasi Shinobu.

Shinobu's AP: Above 0.21 Tons
Eren's AP: Quite a bit above 0.16 Tons and 0.25 Tons with Hardening
AP Gap is therefore around 1.3x or more in Shinobu's favor.

Your immediate thought is probably: "How will Shinobu beat his High-Mid". And the answer to that is that in this match I'll give her full knowledge on Titans and around 5 minutes of prep. Hopefully, with that she has a good shot at this.

Speed is equalized. The battlefield has no other titans present.

Following.

Let's see how long it takes for ThisThingisReallyBroken to follow this thread or find out it exists.

So before i make an argumnt, what is stopping Eren from just turning her to paste with a punch?
????????

What?

The AP gap isn’t even that big lmao,especially considering Shinobu is above the calc anyhow.

Also no NPI.

She can make doubles of herself and turn intangible with fog and shadow manip as well. High low regen helps too balance out the scales too.

She can turn her arms into tree branches for extra range and negs High-Mid by eating.

????????

What?

The AP gap isn’t even that big lmao,especially considering Shinobu is above the calc anyhow.
Not sure what you mean, Eren literally pastes his own arms with his punches in this key,hes vastly above both the calc on his profile and Shinobu's calc
Also no NPI.
I dont se any form of intangibility or incorporeality for this key so i dont se why he would need NPI
She can make doubles of herself and turn intangible with fog and shadow manip as well. High low regen helps too balance out the scales too.
Eren has a ton of exprience fighting multiple smaller opponents at the same time
She can turn her arms into tree branches for extra range and negs High-Mid by eating.
Eren can do that too with hardening and not according to her profile she cant, only Low-Mid

Before getting hardening Eren was able to crush Annie's face and decapitate her with a punch at the expense of a limb, a smaller target may prove less troublesome.

Also no NPI.

Will she immediately jump to use these? Why not use Creation to create cover?

She also can't realistically fight back against him in these states, the High-low is inconsequential when crushed by someone with Large Size.

Eren can pick up full trees, and there is no mention of negating High-Mid here, we also don't know if something like that will work on such a large thing.

Eren can do that too with hardening and not according to her profile she cant, only Low-Mid
She negated Seishorou’s regen by eating him. Granting him a final death after being paralyzed by a sealing thingy.

I dont se any form of intangibility or incorporeality for this key so i dont se why he would need NPI
????

It’s mentioned in her notable attack section. She can turn into fog and hide in the shadows.

Eren has a ton of exprience fighting multiple smaller opponents at the same time
Fair. Shinobu isn’t very skilled.
Will she immediately jump to use these?
She has in the past using Shadow Manip against black hanekawa from the get go. So she’ll likely start with some sort of intangibility.
Eren can pick up full trees, and there is no mention of negating High-Mid here, we also don't know if something like that will work on such a large thing.
Fair on the large size part. Unfortunately there aren’t any actual fights of Shinobu being serious (quasi or true form), so I can’t tell if she could really just bite a piece off and not have it regen.

It’s mentioned in her notable attack section. She can turn into fog and hide in the shadows.

Can't he like, blow the fog away with air pressure? He's really damn big, so he would be able to generate some

Shit,I got the keys mixed up.

But yeah she still has shadow manip,which she has started with against her “fight” with Hanekawa.

It’s also a natural resting place for her,where she spends most of the day sleeping in.

Wait I don't understand why he'd one-shot though, Shinobu is very casually 0.21 Tons.

Wait I don't understand why he'd one-shot though, Shinobu is very casually 0.21 Tons.
If Eren is punching with full force he flat out vaporizs his own arms, his AP is way above his dura and the feats he scales to on his profile are feats that he has done without destroying his limbs

And yeah, Titans are purely biological especially at this point in the series whre Eren hadnt gained the Founding Titan's Path abilities yet

Huh, perhaps it'd be best to put him up against 8-Cs

I also thought the aot profiles were downplayed... 9-A seemed way too low

Back