• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinobu vs SCP-096

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
So uh... Shinobu's walking around doing Shinobu things and just happens to see 96's face. Fight!

Shinobu Oshino: 1
SCP-096: 1
Inconclusive:

Shinobu's AP: Above 0.2 Tons
SCP-096's AP: Above 0.08 Tons
(This is EC 096 and Quasi Shinobu)
AP Gap: 2.5x in Shinobu's favor... Until someone comes and tells me one of them has a scaling chain larger than the Eiffel Tower and thus one-shots... Hopefully, that doesn't happen though lol

Speed is Equalized.

Last edited:
hmmm.

Well,Shinobu just hides in the shadow and bites SCP-096. Her energy drain negs low-mid. So she can just bite his throat out and win.

She can duplicate herself to make this process easier too.

This ^^

How will she bite him without getting bitten/grabbed back?

I mean yeah but that higher AP. Also one dupe can just distract him while the other just bits his head off. Irrc,he doesn’t really discriminate against targets. Just as long as they have seen his face

The only one in this scenario who has seen his face is Shinobu ye

The only one in this scenario who has seen his face is Shinobu ye
Wouldn’t 96 ignore all of them and even then they dont know 96 why would they not look at it?
So 96 can just ignore all the clones and kill the main

Wouldn’t 96 ignore all of them and even then they dont know 96 why would they not look at it?
So 96 can just ignore all the clones and kill the main
Like bruh,he has his face out when rampaging lmao. How do you think he’s killed so many citizens during his breakout?

With that logic,he should’ve only had 1 casualty per breakout since only one dude would have seen his face prior to that.

The clone would catch 096’s attention while the other either hides in the shadows lol.

Wait does 096 scale to 682s skill?
Even the intelligence section mentioned him being non-sapient. I doubt he has any real skill besides rampaging and tearing shit up. So for the first time,Shinobu outskills lmao.

It's not like 682 is skilled in combat anyway, he just knows how to best adapt and then berserk your ass.

Beating the shit out of her. Which honestly could happen more times than not depending on how likely it is Shinobu pulls out her winning strategies.

She starts with shadow manip. So she’ll be intangible from the start.

Doesn’t really matter if she starts with it or not. Her High-low and Higher AP can help her take a beating regardless. Her dupes have the same powers as her too,so regardless he’s going to be distracted and have his head bitten off.

Does 96 have enough power to throw his clones and kill her afterwards? If not isnt this a stomp since she just duplicates and beats up 96 she can also go shadow to be safer
I feel so stupid Idk why

Does 96 have enough power to throw his clones and kill her afterwards?
Both can go intangible either way. So they’ll see that coming from a mile away and just pop in the shadows for a bit. Popping out once SCP-096’s attention is set on the other.

It’s like a game of whack a mole,except the moles are going to bite your head off.

This isn't a stomp either way lol.

He can simply use his lifting strength and beat her to shit. Her AP advantage is minimal if not nonexistent and Shinobu isn't that skilled.

The thing is 096 is powerful enough to blow apart 682, who's durability should actually be nearing 8-C since he's tanked lightning bolts.

That's why I say the AP gap is pretty much nonexistent, he should scale pretty far above 0.08 tons. Shinobu does as well but I'm not sure to what degree.

then I vote 096 since I believe he will kill all the clones and kill the main with LF and probably like throw her around

Uh... I don't really remember that ever happening to the 9-A version but if it did then I'm pretty sure it'd be an extremely big outlier.

Either that or 682 would have only survived due to regen/immortalities/adaptation and whatnot

Uh... I don't really remember that ever happening to the 9-A version but if it did then I'm pretty sure it'd be an extremely big outlier.

Either that or 682 would have only survived due to regen/immortalities/adaptation and whatnot
Yeah its probably at his 2-A key or smth

hmmm.

Well,Shinobu just hides in the shadow and bites SCP-096. Her energy drain negs low-mid. So she can just bite his throat out and win.

She can duplicate herself to make this process easier too.
096 doesnt need to breathe seing as it can durvive in space and doesnt need to regnerate due to type 2 immortality

It's not like 682 is skilled in combat anyway, he just knows how to best adapt and then berserk your ass.
Intelligence: Genius (Despite its reputation as a berserk monster, SCP-682 is actually extremely intelligent, with its intellect even being widely recognized by groups such as the Serpent's Hand. It has shown knowledge of numerous SCPs, some of which it has shown to have more knowledge on than the Foundation itself, even going so far as to engage in complex communication with SCP-079, a sentient and constantly learning and evolving AI. SCP-682 has also demonstrated vast knowledge of the multiverse and the supernatural due to retaining all of its memories from its past life as a Leviathan.)

Back