• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shield Hero Downgrade (LN) From 7-A to Low 7-B

7-A comes from the Spirit Tortoise destroying a mountain with its beam. Little did I know when making the profiles... that you don't automatically get 7-A from destroying a mountain with no calc.
Because of mountain size, type of destruction, blah blah blah

hC0HJuW.png

Judging from the statement itself and the Mountain and Island level requirements page; we should assume the mountain is small, since we aren't told its size, and the statement implies fragmentation.

So the feat should be downgraded to Low 7-B or Small City level, which is more consistent with their High 7-C feat.

Btw, this feat doesn't happen in the manga, and the anime's release date got pushed back. and the Tortoise actually destroys the entire landscape including the mountain, which was in the distance, but since we don't know how large an area it destroyed anything other than Low 7-B would be guesswork.

Last edited:
New AP would be 1.4 Megatons for people directly scaling to the Spirit Tortoise.

4.2 Megatons for people who scale to post-Q'ten Lo Raphtalia.

And 12.6 Megatons for anyone who might scale to Tahk and Fully amped heroes. So 7-B there.

How much more support do I need to apply the downgrade?

Was it 1 staff member, 2, or 3?

This is pretty uncontroversial though, it's really just me correcting a mistake I made when making the profiles.

Why would you need 7 stafff members for such a small and simple CRT like this one? I obviously agree.

7 staff!?

Is it even possible to get that many on a thread these days!? That's not like a major DB or Bleach upgrade or some other high profile CRT!?

I mean...if u check the kind of destruction that ''reduced to a pile of rocks'' is, the feat can be lower or higher than 7-B

Last edited:
Back