• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fdamkeu.jpg
VS!
bN7UqQa.jpg

Speed is Equalized!

Both are 7-B!
(Garou is in his Half-Monster key, Shea is in her Post-Schnee key)

Battle takes place in New York City!

Win by Incapacitation or Death!

Shea:

Garou:

FIGHT!

Last edited:
following

also, it would be the best to wait for the revision to be checked and applied to the profile since there's CRT right now

Huh, curious, I'm pretty sure I looked at the vs section today and I didn't saw this in any moment. But yes, the calc is already accepted and the crt is just to apply it so Hajime is now 192.75 Megatons in base plus his 3x and 5x amps, and while Garou could reach him with his reactive evolution, Gaoru don't really have anything to do against the space isolation barries of Hajime (there are also other dangerous things from Hajime, but the barriers are the most problematic thing for this match since they prevent Garou from hurt Hajime).

How do the space barriers work?
He have drones which he telepatically control (the Cross Bits), he summon them and use four of them to connect between themselves creating a barrier that isolate space which protect from all directions, he can create more simple barriers with less drones but he always go by default with the complete isolation version.

If it works through drones can't Garou dodge or get away from the drones?

Oh, I thought it was offensive lol.

How IC is it for him to use them?
Very in character, is practically his main defensive option.

He would begin the fight normally, but since he can summon them in any moment without problem eventually Garou will become unable to hurt him.

Alright. Looks like a stomp, then, unless I restrict his Spatial Manipulation in which case the match won't be added.

Alright. Looks like a stomp, then, unless I restrict his Spatial Manipulation in which case the match won't be added.
Try switching Hajime for Shea, she is the Arifureta character from Hajime party more fair to do matches (Tio is also relatively usable, though she is more haxed).

I've changed it to Post-Schnee Shea since she apparently can't use any of her hax magic in combat due to shitty affinity.

Also, link the profiles in the op please.
I've changed it to Post-Schnee Shea since she apparently can't use any of her hax magic in combat due to shitty affinity.
Some of them she can use, but to a minimal extent, like her gravity magic only work to make herself lighter or heavier, which although help to dodge and make more powerful her attacks, is significantly less impressive that any other gravity magic user.

What's Garou AP btw? Shea in this key with the revision is 578.25 Megatons, and although I know Garou have a impressive adaptation, Shea herself have her own fast grow and he still should need some to adapt so would be good to know the initial difference.

No idea, but Garou can apparently close 13-15x power gaps with his Reactive Evolution so he shouldn't fall behind in AP.

No idea, but Garou can apparently close 13-15x power gaps with his Reactive Evolution so he shouldn't fall behind in AP.
As I said, Shea herself also grow fast, like is stated that she grow each second and is showed to be true with examples like one second being unable to damage a barrier and the next second destroying it, he would also need some time to her level. When additionally considering her abilities then Garou is in great danger, more so if the initial difference is massive.

Dunno why your addressing that to me since I'm not knowledgeable on either character.

I've contacted @Phoenks, hopefully he responds.

You're telling me this match was originally Hajime?

😭😭😭 Bro hates Garou fr.

Okay, so my knowledge of Shea is limited to Season 1 and 2 of the anime.

All I know is that she uses a hammer in combat and is kinda stupid.

Okay, so my knowledge of Shea is limited to Season 1 and 2 of the anime.

All I know is that she uses a hammer in combat and is kinda stupid.
I would need more information, but as of right now... And based on what I know....

Garou kinda skill stomps... Incredibly badly. That and his evolution is a deadly combo. I'm unsure if she has some crazy hax like Hajime, but if not then Idk how she's winning lol.

I mean, I could actually pull a long list of scaling chain about her skill and so, but just the things in her intelligence section are enough to show that Garou don't skill stomp.

I mean, I could actually pull a long list of scaling chain about her skill and so, but just the things in her intelligence section are enough to show that Garou don't skill stomp.
No they're not, at all.

Being able to copy techniques after seeing them performed is what Garou does for a living, and what he copies are martial arts that are likely more complex and advanced than what she has ever copied. Also "seeing them be performed" is a bit less impressive than "at a glance."

Let's not forget that he actually doesn't even need to be awake to fight and predict martial artists while copying their skills.

And he actually improves upon the skills he takes. So She's is going to get destroyed by her own techniques which have been enhanced by him.

No they're not, at all.

Being able to copy techniques after seeing them performed is what Garou does for a living, and what he copies are martial arts that are likely more complex and advanced than what she has ever copied.

Also, let's not forget that he actually doesn't even need to be awake to fight and predict martial artists while copying their skills.
You are understimating her and the verse a lot, like after this comment I really want to do the long explanation about her skill level and all, but since that will make things long and you yourselve said how you didn't wanted that to happen, so I will simply agree to disagree with you in this point.

Shea is able to see constantly the future though, which will tell her about everything Garou do, she also have her high ap advantage (actually she even have the ls advantage do to the new revision, though the profile still don't reflect those things), along with her own rpl that make her grow extremely fast and her supernatural willpower that let her adapt to things.

That said, is probably better to wait until the current crt is finished and the changes to her profile are applied.

Back