• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shanks and mihawks' outlier feat/statement.

I am going to start off saying I already know it's currently accepted as a "ridiculous" outlier until further supporting feats/statements are shown.

My question is, who would be best to ask to entertain the idea of actually calc'ing it according to the current accepted planet size?

I feel since it were "past duels" it would probably be best to calc the entire grand line prior to new world instead of the full grand line. Could do both for a low and high end too. *shrugs*

Bonus question, was aokiji freezing the ocean, from island to island, for people to pass through calculated?

Man I might not have known cin well to even be acquainted but I did enjoy his calc's and reasoning the glimpses I got to see.

And thank you for the aokiji calc.

Anytime man always happy to help :)

And yeah I'm gonna miss Cin to I did respect him and his work a lot

Edit: note the Kuzan calc was made before the OP earth was recacled again but idk how much that would affect it

So we need to get a clac for the shaking the grand line and a new calc for the Ice Admirals calc.

I'm not gonna lie, I also wanted to bring up cin's reevaluation planet size as a another range. But I didn't know if it were accepted or not.

Cin's new calculations were never evaluated.

If you can show me the feats I can take a whack at calcing them. Not knowledgeable on the verse, but still.

Sorry, sorta got sidetracked with a bunch of Warcraft calcs. I can do these the day after tomorrow, hopefully (tomorrow's D&D night, sorry).

As a side question, the Grand Line... it is essentially just the equator, yes? It's a line that goes around the world, unless I'm misunderstanding this. So shaking the grand line would just be shaking the Earth. Or at least, making an earthquake that spanned the Earth.

https://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Line

Essentially yes

You can see it on a pic of the OP earth to

Globe.png

Still IMO for a high and low end I say do the pre-new world grand line for a low end then the full grand line(including new world) for a high end. Because while new world is still the grand line it seems to be far more specialized...if that makes sense.

And sshank+mihawk might not have been in new world since "past" duels duels are emphasized.

Also if necessary you might want to make some ends using the current OP world size and the recacled one ( something similar was done with Van Augur's feat)

Question. Am I calc'ing the grand line shaking? I'm trying to understand this, but these calcs seem to have largely been accepted (though I see no mention of the grand line's shaking). The ocean freezing calc is... questionable, but Cin's methodology should be acceptable at a low-end at least. We don't seem to know the depth, so the low-end is most justified.

I think we can safely disregard Raven's argument regarding depth, as Cin does show that weather functions differently there (One Piece world or whatever). So I think 47 meter depth is good for that calc.

So, to be clear- I am requested to calc the energy of shaking the Grand Line, which is the equator of a world that is nearing the size of our own sun. Correct?

Gonna do the safe lowball for it, use the accepted size.

I tried. I can't imagine it is correct, since the only reliable source of relevant information came from Kep's calc on shaking the entire universe. That said... it is an attempt.

I've been working on it for awhile, but as I said in the calc itself, I doubt it is usable at all.

Yeah, an interesting hypothetical I guess. Cheers boyos.

Is there a reason why we never apply KE to planet shaking feats? Using low end velocity caused by Earthquakes I got a Petaton grade result but that's probably to much.

@Darkanine

I do not know. Sorry. Perhaps you could talk with DontTalkDT and the other calc group members about it?

Back