• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shana vs Cinder Fall (Speed Equalized)

Alright so here we go, I am planning to do this fight on a wiki but I want finding a conclusion to be easier and so what better than here right? Really tho from an outside look this fight seems like a stomp VIA tiers however their durability is the same and they have the attack potency to over power each other's durability. Thus equalizing speed was the best idea that popped into my head.

Lemme make a setting for this: AHEM!

It was night fall, the moon was out and everything was silent in the city until there was a slight glow from an alley way in the streets. Out came Shana staring into the darkness of night hunting for a Crimson Deizen or one of their familiars. She was in her Flame Haze form to make sure that if she was surprise attacked she could respond swiftly. All was silent until a fire ball shot at her out of the darkness. From where the fire ball stepped out came Cinder looking at Shana who managed to avoid the fire ball. The two exchanged words until Shana was sick of what Cinder had to say and the fight began.

Rules:

-No Prep-Time

-No outside help

-Their personalities are being used

- Speed equalized

-Victory by KO or Death

DEBATE!

Shana has time stop anyways and has a major advantage in AP.

There's one question: Would Shana use time stop right off the bat?

Anyways, this is kind of a bad matchup.

On one hand, if it's speed equalized, then Shana would stomp with that major AP advantage and time stop.

On the other hand, if it's speed unequalized, then Cinder would speed stomp unless Shana goes time stop right off the bat.

With equalized speed, I would say Shana wins.

Shana has more AP and Durability than Cinder, has more versatility in attacks than Cinder, and has time stop.

Also, from what I see, Cinder has a fatal weakness: "Continual use of her Aura will cause it to decay to the point where she can be left weakened or even incapacitated". Shana is strong is both short and long battles, so she could drag the fight to weaken Cinder.

Finally, if worst came to worst, Shana can summon Alastor and destroy everything around her with insane power, and survive it.

So, Shana wins

If time stop is allowed then this is a hax stomp and should be closed, just like another thread from a while back that was closed for the same reason.

shana halts time and decapitates Cinder Fall.

or knocks her out.

also shanas durability is extremely high

she has obliterated the equivalent to a city with the help of alastor

but you said no outside help so i guess no alastor

does not change that she could just stop time

Back