• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow (Shadow Fight) new keys for Shadow Fight 3 and an addition to one of the Shadow Fight 2 keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think Shadow Mind should get Abstract Existence Type 2 due to it being the embodiment of Shadow Energy. It should also get its Regenerationn to presumably High-Godly, since all of Shadow Energy must be destroyed in order to kill it. Think of Shadow Energy as The Force from Star Wars (even one of the storywriters claimed it is similar to The Force here, from this Q&A).

I might look as being biased with all those power additions but remember I wont add them if you dont consider them as consistent.

That would only be Mid-Godly Regenerationn at best, and it is very unclear if it would qualify given the limited information so far.

I am very uncertain if being composed of all of a certain type of energy is enough to qualify as an abstract concept. It seems unlikely.

Honestly I dont think I have anything else to bring up to this thread. If anything, I'll wait for more updates to the game and make another CRT if necessary. You are free to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back