• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To me Low 1-C seems to either be an outlier or to be a case of the architect using reality equalisation. My apologies. 🙏

To me Low 1-C seems to either be an outlier or to be a case of the architect using reality equalisation. My apologies. 🙏
While It isn't completely unreasonable to think this might be an outlier, there's one canon detail that goes against it, that is, the broken 4th wall, it is important to note that this isn't our usual 4th wall breaking, here the 4th wall is physically broken into pieces, which fits the criteria for reality equalisation. so yeah, it is most likely reality equalisation.
Also, thanks for the input!

No problem. I do not think that the regular characters should be upgraded to Low 1-C though. 🙏

No problem. I do not think that the regular characters should be upgraded to Low 1-C though. 🙏
Yeah I do think it'll be too much for regular characters to get to Low 1-C. But I guess you're okay with the characters of that event getting to Low 1-C with RE

Honestly I'd rather give the characters relevant to the Event story a separate key or something where they are rated at Low 1-C, which should only include Shadow. And have the key named "Meet the Maker" since that is the name of the event.

Tenebris getting a similar key is out of pocket since he doesn't have any relevancy to that event save for Architect using his powers against Shadow. But then Architect uses the other Eternals' powers too so shouldn't they get a similar key? But then Architect is expected to also be able to use the powers and abilities of Titan, the Shadow Demons, Ancient etc. so shouldn't they get a similar key? See where I'm getting?

I looked up my old post and think this thread might have been made before our R>F policies were updated. And if I am remembering correctly, the old reasons for a Low 1-C upgrade could turn into a 1-A upgrade. But I have not memorized full details and think looking over for double checking might be worth looking at.

I looked up my old post and think this thread might have been made before our R>F policies were updated. And if I am remembering correctly, the old reasons for a Low 1-C upgrade could turn into a 1-A upgrade. But I have not memorized full details and think looking over for double checking might be worth looking at.
Sorry i don't get it, is this a good thing or bad thing? Are you talking about Ultima's Thread?

Honestly I'd rather give the characters relevant to the Event story a separate key or something where they are rated at Low 1-C, which should only include Shadow. And have the key named "Meet the Maker" since that is the name of the event.
A separate key doesn't seem necessary for this, since only the AP differs for shadow in this event (not abilities or hax or any other important characteristic), so just a comma would be enough? (like at the start of the thread)
Tenebris getting a similar key is out of pocket since he doesn't have any relevancy to that event save for Architect using his powers against Shadow. But then Architect uses the other Eternals' powers too so shouldn't they get a similar key? But then Architect is expected to also be able to use the powers and abilities of Titan, the Shadow Demons, Ancient etc. so shouldn't they get a similar key? See where I'm getting?
I get that, almost every character will get that tier due to this, but I also wanna point out that the RE basically has no limit, as architect invades the world of sf2 as a whole. But I'm okay with this, yeah.

It was updated? Checked it just now and it's the same here, can you check again and confirm it?

A separate key doesn't seem necessary for this, since only the AP differs for shadow in this event (not abilities or hax or any other important characteristic), so just a comma would be enough? (like at the start of the thread)
Ah yes my apologies. I was looking at it through the lenses of merging Underworld to what is considered to be the canon continuity of the verse. So merging the two Shadow profiles together. But that's a story for another time.

(Although it is not uncommon at all on the wiki for profiles to have two separate keys that don't differentiate themselves via Powers and Abilities but rather the sheer gap in their tiers. Because frankly Shadow Fight 2 the game becoming a Low 1-C structure only happens during that one event. Whereas putting whatever lower-dimensional tier in the same instance / key with a Low 1-C tier makes it too confusing for anybody looking through the profile. Not to mention that Shadow cannot just Reality Equalize himself on the spot Devil Trigger style to btfo a lower-dimensional character on the spot. Because essentially that's what putting that tier in the same key with his lower-dimensional tier will imply)

Whereas putting whatever lower-dimensional tier in the same instance / key with a Low 1-C tier makes it too confusing for anybody looking through the profile.
I agree, it’ll be a little confusing for people who aren’t super familiar with underworld.

My only concern is that some people may confuse it to architect’s event being completely non canon to underworld (I’ve met hundreds of them so far, in both yt and discord) and this’ll only boost the issue, so If you can make a note about it in shadow’s profile, I’m good with having a separate key.

I agree, it’ll be a little confusing for people who aren’t super familiar with underworld.

My only concern is that some people may confuse it to architect’s event being completely non canon to underworld (I’ve met hundreds of them so far, in both yt and discord) and this’ll only boost the issue, so If you can make a note about it in shadow’s profile, I’m good with having a separate key.
So this thread won't get any further elaboration then i think, we already heard Ant's input and it's an agreements... you can change the profile then, i guess (but just to make sure, ask Ant first)

That's not really how it works, though. Keys are not so extreme that they separate canon from the non-canon in a profile. Whenever there are two (or more) notable versions of a character, but each from a different continuity, then multiple profiles are made for each of those versions. That's exactly what Shadow has going for him right now. (Although it's about time for Underworld to finally be merged with the main canon continuity. Years have passed and more on the nose evidence for their legitimacy in the canon continuity has surfaced in time. But that is an astronomic change to the profiles and a big CRT would be needed for it)

And nobody in their right mind would make a third profile just for Meet the Maker Shadow just because he wouldn't be canon to the Underworld continuity. Which isn't the case as there is nothing to say that events are non-canon to the Underworld.

There was an entire thread about it and it was accepted, but I suppose not every single page was updated accordingly. But I thought it was mentioned in the tiering system and/or attack potency page at least. Unless those weren't updated yet either. But I think @Ultima_Reality at least made a blog post for it though.

There was an entire thread about it and it was accepted, but I suppose not every single page was updated accordingly. But I thought it was mentioned in the tiering system and/or attack potency page at least. Unless those weren't updated yet either.
I see, So is it too early to put architect at 1-A? Or should we proceed?

Just a reminder, this thread is still on-going... and will be forgotten if not taken seriously.
Tho i think there will be no resume progress at all in the future, can you just apply what have been discussed so far?

Last edited:
This is nowhere near an accepted revision. Ant disagreed with this CRT and DDM hasn't directly given input towards this thread. Also, tier 1 changes are rather considered controversial and multiple staff approvals will be required. Please don't apply unapproved revisions ever again.

This is nowhere near an accepted revision. Ant disagreed with this CRT and DDM hasn't directly given input towards this thread. Also, tier 1 changes are rather considered controversial and multiple staff approvals will be required. Please don't apply unapproved revisions ever again.
Wait, isn't Ant agreed to the God Tier being Low 1-C? Not other regula characters?
Also, if he does disagree... Ant would Undo the profile revision yesterday (As he literally saw the changes has been made)

Wait, isn't Ant agreed to the God Tier being Low 1-C? Not other regula characters?
If this isn't a disagreement then I don't know what is.
Also, if he does disagree... Ant would Undo the profile revision yesterday (As he literally saw the changes has been made)
Some details get overlooked at certain intervals and Ant questioned all the edits that were made onto the pages. Anyway, I have already given my word; applying unaccepted revisions goes against our guidelines and is considered vandalism, hope you remember if you're interested in further contributing to this community.

OP have already responded to that, and Ant agrees to his point.

DDM hasn't directly given input towards this thread.
DDM already give an input before, and it is an agreement.
It just that he questions about R>F changes that is now treated as 1-A, but also suggest not applying that in this thread right now
I vaguely recall it being a bit too soon to discuss the various profiles/verses that are 1-A and above.

Ant questioned the edits that were made from the 2-B revisions.
IDK about this one, but DDM agrees for it being 2-B

Anyway, I have already given my word; applying unaccepted revisions goes against our guidelines and is considered vandalism, hope you remember if you're interested in further contributing to this community.
Why don't you give an input? You do know that this thread is stuck, right?

OP have already responded to that, and Ant agrees to his point.
I don't think that counts as an agreement since he didn't say he did. @Antvasima can you clarify your stance?

However, even if he did, a single approval wouldn't be enough.
DDM already give an input before, and it is an agreement.
It just that he questions about R>F changes that is now treated as 1-A, but also suggest not applying that in this thread right now
He was rather talking about the changes with the R>F system itself, not specifically for this revision.
IDK about this one, but DDM agrees for it being 2-B
And Bambu objectified.
Why don't you give an input? You do know that this thread is stuck, right?
I will once I get to it. Though, Content Mods don't have any voting density so I wouldn't count as an approved evaluation.

Ant was okay with the upgrade, that’s the reason why I proceeded.

By “regular characters”, he meant the other underworld characters who didn’t directly contribute to the event, only shadow and architect have strong proof to get to Low 1-C, ant knows it. If it still isn’t accepted, my apologies, I didn’t know it.

Back