• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow (Shadow Fight) new keys for Shadow Fight 3 and an addition to one of the Shadow Fight 2 keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
First key: SF3 Pre-Shadow Mind Absorption (Tier 2-C, AP, Speed, Durability, Lifting and Striking Strenght should all be the same as his Shadow Fight 2 (Post-Titan), with the exception of Stamina which should be Peak Human now that he has a body, Range should be standard melee rage since he fights barehanded now, his Intelligence should be on the level of Insane due to the loss of his love partner May clouding his judgement with anger, but also a genius due to leading the entire army of the Legion towards victory against the Dynasty and the Heralds' forces (great battle tactician) and for Weaknesses he is likely deranged, although it shouldn't affect his fighting.

Powers and abilities: All of his previous abilities from the second game, with the exception of Immortality and Non-Corporeality due to regaining his body and soul after defeating Titan, Invulnerability (gains a regenerative shield that absorbs any health and damage take), Time Travel (went 10 years in the future through May's time portal grave) , Sealing (Sealed Shadow Mind in the Sphere), Preparation, Power Nullification since he was able to split Shadow Mind and The Descendant as two separate beings

Second key: SF3 Post-Shadow Mind Absorption (Same Tier, Speed, Dura, Lift. and Str. Strenght as mentioned before, this time Stamina is Unlimited due to the nature of Shadow Mind, Range is Standard to extended melee range with the weapons he spawns to wield them and telekinesis, Low Multiversal range due to Shadow Mind being an unique entity in 4 different universes, all of them being filled with Shadow Energy, Shadow can tag Shadow Mind while fighting to help him out.

Powers and abilities: All of his previouls abilities, along with all of Shadow Mind's powers and abilities, with the exception of Immortality type 6

Standard Equipment: Barehanded, a giant sword, a staff, a pair of two sais and a kusarigama

Previous key additions: Shadow Fight 2 (Pre-Titan)

Powers and abilities additio
: Resistance to Willpower Manipulation (got hit by the strongest Shadow Energy emission and retained his will)

The intelligence only seems to qualify as gifted based on what you mention above.

Range, stamina and weaknesses seem fine.

I don't know the reasons for 2-C statistics.

Time travel, sealing, and preparation seem fine, but the other abilities seem unreliable.

You do not properly explain the reasons for the second key.

Are there any members listed in the Shadow Fight (Verse) page that you can ask to comment here?

I have already asked TacticalNuke to comment on this thread.

Although Shadow wishes to destroy only one world in the third game, which eventualy he does, he should still be as strong as he was back when he defeated Tenebris in the second game, who was Low Multiveral.

Power Nullification comes from the fact that, when The Descendant was born, he/she contained Shadow Mind in his/her body along with its powers. Because Shadow Mind was responsible for May's death, Shadow sought to kill it at any costs, including killing his own child, thinking that it might die along with him/her. Eventualy, Shadow managed to separate Shadow Mind and its powers from the Descendant's body and seal it away in the Sphere, while the Descendant was belived by the world to be left to die alone by Shadow. Exept Descendant didnt die, and after many years he/she was reunited with Shadow Mind after finding it.

When Shadow fought the Descendant, he accidentaly fused with Shadow Mind, gaining all of its powers as a result. Shadow and his progenity (the Descendant) are the only persons who can perfectly fuse with Shadow Mind and become one singular being with it. All others who would try to fuse with it would be controled by it and become mindless husks in a short period of time.

What I accepted earlier can probably be applied.

I dont think I made myself clear enough with the second key reasons, so here's proof of Shadow Mind fusing with Shadow (here). Shadow basically gains all of Shadow Mind's abilities and powers, exept for Immortality type 6 since Shadow himself does not become parasitic. The only reason Shadow is not shown to use most of Shadow Mind's abilities is because of game mechanics.

Okay. So what changes do you want to add from that specifically?

Okay. Has he demonstrated any of the abilities, or was it just a raw power enhancement?

He hasnt demonstrated any of them, only Weapon Creation, but he became one with it when they fused. He and The Descendant are the only beings who can perfectly fuse with Shadow Mind and tame it to use its powers. For example, if The Descendant fought against Bolo without fusing with Shadow Mind, Bolo's time tricks would've worked on him/her, but fortunately, the Descendant had Shadow Mind inside of him/her, and thus Bolo's Time Manipulation didnt work on him/her (basically the Descendant gained Shadow Mind's Resistance to Time Manipulation) (here). Most of the feats of Shadow Mind are not shown through gameplay, but described through legitimate dialogues from characters that know a lot about Shadow Mind.

Okay. Perhaps it would be best to use "possibly" before the abilities that may have been absorbed, but have not actually been explicitly shown or stated.

Okay. Feel free to apply what has been accepted then.

Quick question: if Shadow did not demonstrate using his magic or damage boosts, dura negations etc. from Shadow Fight 2 in his fight against The Descendant in Shadow Fight 3 does it mean he loses all of them in his new keys?

Probably not, if it happened chronologically afterwards, and nothing was stated about him getting weaker. It is likely a combination of Plot-Induced Stupidity and Game Mechanics. I.e. the game developers didn't want to include some previous skills in the following game for some reason.

Yeah, in the second game he is a playable rpg character and in the third game he becomes a non-customizable, boss fight character

I think I fixed it. The only thing left that I could change is replace discord image links with imgur ones, but I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Before you close this thread I want to discuss two more things. (I'll bring up the first one in this comment and the second one in another one after the first is discussed)

I think Post-Shadow Mind Absorption Shadow should also get Existence Erasure for the following reasons:

-Marcus states that raw Shadow Energy destroys the body and mind of those exposed to it

-Shadow states that the Shadow Energy emission that he was hit by torn his flesh and drained his soul (from his game intro quote from Shadow Fight 2)

-Titan states that only his mind and will remained after he got hit by the Shadow Energy emissio, it is later told that he retained these two because his will was very strong

Conclusion: Shadow Energy is capable of destorying the body, mind, soul, and even the will of those not strong enough to withstand it

If these Existence Erasure statements and feats are considered valid, the abillity should also be added to The Descendant and Shadow Mind's profiles.

I think that seems too dependent on interpretation to be reliable.

Also, can you explain the reasons for the Low 2-C and 2-C statistics? They seemed poorly explained in the profile. Also, is this consistent with the scale of the story?

Hmm, okay.

So, Low 2-C (Pre-Titan Shadow Fight 2) comes from Shadow defeating Titan (Shadow Fight), who would have destroyed the shadow world and made a new one if Shadow was defeated. "The world" is largely ambiguous, it could imply the universe or planet. The shadow world, where Titan is from, is the "other world" in Shadow Fight 2. It is a place located far away from the main world of Shadow Fight and it can only be visited by walking through the Gates of Shadows. Its inhabitants are various races of aliens and many types of robots, all equipped with high tech weapons and armours. The reason why the shadow world is considered a separate universe is because Titan wanted to absorb Shadow's powers so he could go through the Gates of Shadows, without dying in the procees, and conquer Shadow's world (the human world) so he could later have access to Tenebris' portal, which was a gate that opened up ways to other universes for him to conquer. IF the shadow world was just another planet in the same galaxy as the human world, then Titan would have just flown to it with his inter-stellar spaceships.

2-C (Post-Titan) comes from Shadow defeating Tenebris, who who forged the light and darkness of worlds, these worlds are pretty much very similar to the shadow world.

2-C (Very late Shadow Fight 2 events). So, not long after Shadow defeats Tenebris and the other 9 Eternals, along with the three witch sisters, he fights Shadow Mind and gets stalemated by it in combat. He is still very much the same in power as he was back when he defeated Tenebris.

2-C (Pre-Shadow Mind Absorption). This tier comes from Shadow putting up a good fight against The Descendant (who had Shadow Mind inside of him/her). Even though the last time Shadow has fought with Shadow Mind was approximately 20 years ago, there is no reason why he would've gotten weaker over the years, it is not mentioned anywhere that he is now an old and weak man that has lost his powers with age.

2-C (Post-Shadow Mind Absorption). This version of him should be more powerful than any of his previous ones, since he fused with another 2-C character and thus his power must have at least doubled.

(P.S. Even though Shadow aims at only destroying the human world in Shadow Fight 3, so he could recreate it and bring May back to life along with it, does not mean he is not Low Multiverval anymore, he just doesn't have any reason to destroy multiple universes. If anything I guess I could rate his Pre and Post Shadow Mind keys as "Low 2-C, likely 2-C")

Sorry for long reply

My apologies, but I do not think that this seems like reliable evidence for Low 2-C or 2-C at all. It is far too dependent on hyperbolic conjecture, especially if it completely contradicts the overall scale of the game. 5-B, and "At least 5-B, likely higher", seems far more reasonable.

Okay so I started searching for some info to see if the word "world" that is used in the series either means "planet" or "universe" and I stumbled upon this Q&A made by the devs that reveals stuff of the game's lore. It is written in russian, but with the help of Google Translate I was able to roughly extract this piece of detail that confirms that the Shadow World is, in fact, a separate universe from the human world, and all of Shadow's doppelgangers come from parallel universes, where Shadow was taken over by Shadow Energy. With this info we can assume that Tenebris' feat of forging the light and darkness of worlds also means he is Low Multiversal.

Plot twist. Forget everything I said previously, because I've got Word of God from one of the developers of the game who explained to me things from the story. (here)

The Shadow World is very similar to Earth in size, so that would make Titan and Pre-Titan Shadow 5-B.

Tenebris is Multiversal due to the worlds that he created in the Portal being universes (the dev mentions Tenebris'relation to the Shadow we play as of the current universe (the one we see through the game), which likely means there are other universes out there created by Tenebris that contain other versions of Shadow). These universes are described as being of thousands in number by Titan, whose knowlege over the Portal was vast, due to him wanting to get to it as fast as possible so he could rule more nations. Even the sphere of energy he holds in his hands is a small portion of the Portal's power that his minions had stole. All of this makes Tenebris 2-B aswell as Shadow, Shadow Mind and The Descendant.

It is also confirmed that Tenebris is is one of the physical embodiments of the Great Empty Void, which is the starting point of all creations . The shape of his embodiment is based on what people are the most afraid of since the begining of time: fear of darkness and the unknow . This should give Shadow Conceptual Manipulation due to him being able to harm and kill Tenebris, but also Immesurable speed since he kept up with Tenebris who is part of the absence of time and space.

I do not think that he has demonstrated the ability to have his attacks arrive before he launches them based on the above, so immeasurable speed is not acceptable.

The rest is probably fine though.

I suppose so. It is more important to make reliable profiles than to boost their statistics as much as possible though, so please first think hard regarding if this is exaggerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back