• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Fight Underworld Potential Upgrade

There's alot of Evidence that could make the Underworld Portion to be 2-B to 2-A...
This supported by following Scans i will try to Elaborate;
1. Great Void is holding world and even the starters of all creation and have been mentioned to be somehow Infinite.

- Now, by that Evidence we can assume that its "Infinite Size" of a Structure.
And this would also applies to the Underworld Size, because it certainly affect its Whole Environment (And of course, the Great Void is also there as a part of the Underworld)
another proof that the world have a form, like a Reality Space-Time Continuum

2. Great Void is also Holding not just World, or Specific Concept... but also "Time".
And as i said earlier, Great Void is the starter of all Creation, this also implies that "Time" and Timeline is created by Great Void aswell.

• Morgana stated that her sisters is Time itself & Banshee also mocked Sensei by trying to Comprehend her, even though she is Time
  • Plus, it would be Illogical if Great Void is the starter of all Creation and having Superior to Time but didn't hold a single Timeline.
Proof that there is Countless Timeline, and its stated by Time itself and can even up to infinite maybe using this statement

My assumption is...
Great Void holds Infinite World with its Infinite Size and Timeline.

"But Great Void is only 1 World"
I guess not.
World got destroyed by Shadow and thus got Replace/Created by a new one.
It even got destroyed so many times before.
So i guess it only hold 1 World is False, even if it is, it would not changing the fact that there is Countless/Infinite Timeline accross this 1 World.

I guess that's it.
The Conclusion is

• Cosmology of Great Void: 2-A
  • Tenebris: 2-A (Because he created the Great Void)
  • Shadow: 2-A (Defeating Tenebris)
  • Eternals/Immortal: H3-A, up to L2-C (The sisters)

Last edited:
Disagreed on 2-A Great Empty Void, it looks 2-B to me.
I guess not.
World got destroyed by Shadow and thus got Replace/Created by a new one.
It even got destroyed so many times before.
May says that when shadow uses the threads of fate to destroy the eternals. Shadow didn't create a new world, instead he got rid of the eternals from underworld (which is what may talks about in that dialogue). As for Tenebris' dialogue, him mentioning "as the immortals did, so many times" could hint he was talking about man-kind, as sensei once stated, And not necessarily the entire universe.

May says that when shadow uses the threads of fate to destroy the eternals.
Well exactly, that was for Eternals... not for the Underworld
Shadow didn't create a new world, instead he got rid of the eternals from underworld (which is what may talks about in that dialogue).
No, it was clear that Shadow made a new world according to this.
And it even got supported by May saying "Underworld seems somehow new and different"
As for Tenebris' dialogue, him mentioning "as the immortals did, so many times" could hint he was talking about man-kind, as sensei once stated, And not necessarily the entire universe.
Wrong, he was talking about the Great Void/Portal, not Mankind.
There would be absolutely no reason for Volcano to Awaken if he can just Destroy Mankind using the Portal.

Tho, i kinda get it.
The purpose of the Portal is to Destroy World, that would also include Mankind of course

Yeah, the "Infinite" statements look like they're just the name of someone. Or some statements are about a single universe having an infinite amount of space rather than their existing an infinite number of timelines.

Ah, not exactly l, i meant which characters will scale to 2 B / cosmology. I will assume Tenebris does.
Tenebris, Shadow and basically all of the Eternals.
Sensei "could" possibly be 2-B aswell, because we see him get the Great Void power at the end

No, it was clear that Shadow made a new world according to this.
And it even got supported by May saying "Underworld seems somehow new and different"
When shadow defeats Tenebris, we are presented with two different options.

1) To enter the portal
2) Turn back

1000.png

Sensei stated that when shadow chooses to turn back and decides not to kill the eternals, when he chooses to make peace with them. And it ends there.

As for when shadow decides to enter the portal, shadow is presented the threads of fate, which he uses to change humanity's place with the eternals, becoming their executioners, ultimately destroying them, which is when both sensei and may wonder about how different the underworld is (without the eternals)

Do not mix up these dialogues, they won't make sense if you do.
Wrong, he was talking about the Great Void/Portal, not Mankind.
There would be absolutely no reason for Volcano to Awaken if he can just Destroy Mankind using the Portal.
Mankind or not, the context complicates it a bit. but it is irrelevant. it isn't affecting Tenebris's tier.

Back