• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Mewtwo vs Nappa (read op)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Shadow Mewtwo and his powerset only. Meaning teleportation, energy attacks, darkness attacks, fighting skills, fire, ice, tornadoes, healing, attack reflection, forcefields, and mega evolving. And that only. Nappa is normal. Speed equalized.

Shadow mewtwo base form
Shadow Mewtwo

Dbz Nappa

Shadow Mewtwo is just Mewtwo without hax (or at least without shown hax). Mewtwo doesn't have his powers separated, so I specified what SM alone has. Making it fair.

Basically, I'm limiting him to his Pokken moveset.

Oh no, it's less than I thought, I was gonna give it to Mewtwo but now.

Nappa probably mid diffs, he has massive AOE (lit up earth) and if he has higher AP and dura? Nappa wins, Mewtwo has more versatility but most won't do anything to nappa.

energy attacks, darkness attacks, fighting skills, fire, ice, tornadoes are useless, wont hurt him. Healing is okay but its not by much, barriers get shattered,

Attack Reflection i vsnt say, it may be a NLF to assume he can reflect nappas attacks.

Teleport is good though, it helps avoid nappas ohko attacks.

Best case for mewtwo is he teleport nappa to space with himself. Worse case is nappa touches hits him.

Hmm, Nappa did casually stomp all of the z fighters excluding Goku, all of which scaled off this+a year of training. Hence the at least.

Well it depends, if we use the lower end and Taco's calc Mewtwo stomps via literally everything, Nappa has no advantage.

If we use the high end and taco's nappa high diffs unless Mewtwo carpet bombs.

Using low end nappa and high end Mewtwo? Cal what're ya doing my man?

Shadow Mewtwo is the kinda person to either A). Destroy the panet or B). Teleport Nappa into space. Shadow Mewtwo takes this.

Shadow Mewtwo has never shown to teleport anyone but himself, at the most he's gonna need to contact him.

Shadow Mewtwo can't destroy the planet.

Back