• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several OPM character upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
@azontr calm down a bit. Maybe take a break from this thread.

It's not directly contradicted, but there's literally only one statement that's never supported in-verse.

It doesn't even have enough evidence behind it to be considered an outlier.
the preponderance of evidence just comes into play here theres more pointing towards the statment being true than there is for it to not be true

ok what are the feats that disprove the statment
Literally every other feat in-verse. That's the point. Even Gouketsu himself has a far lower feat while fighting Saitama.
the preponderance of evidence just comes into play here theres more pointing towards the statment being true than there is for it to not be true
That's not even true, though. Statements from this same chapter put him not too far above S-Class.

shall i bring out the calc for it for the 100th time for him?

you guys have been arguing for hours and haven't even understood the premise of my argument amazing
haha blonde robot say monster is comparable to master and master destroyed big rock and monster is able to do the same thing so therefore should be 6-B

What is this supposed to prove.

you guys have been arguing for hours and haven't even understood the premise of my argument amazing
We have. And it's wrong.

You're trying to upgrade Gouketsu to 6-B to 6-A because Genos thought that Saitama and other heroes like Tatsumaki would be needed to beat him.

Dude, please. Take 5 seconds to read, just- Just take 5 seconds to proof read your response before you post it.

I can't remember all of the thread, so what's the point behind the AC/DC argument again?

If that's the case, then it makes no sense because the lower feats are also calculated and not based on destructive capacity. If we were going with DC, then Atomic Samurai would be something like Wall level.

Ok let me explain,
garou has a lot of feats, the majority of garous feats are making small craters and punching through walls, that doesn't mean those punches are wall level, it just means his area of effect is smaller than the DC requierd for his AP tier. Gouketsu can punch away clouds and that can be calced without his DC tier being his maximum AP tier. also i didn't say anything about psykos thats some other guy.

Ok let me explain,
garou has a lot of feats, the majority of garous feats are making small craters and punching through walls, that doesn't mean those punches are wall level, it just means his area of effect is smaller than the DC requierd for his AP tier. Gouketsu can punch away clouds and that can be calced without his DC tier being his maximum AP tier. also i didn't say anything about psykos thats some other guy.
And again, you're scaling Gouketsu based off of an iffy statement, and that Gouketsu consistently scale to other tier 7s and not tier 6s.

this thread is gettng boring and old
just accept that gouketsu is not 6-B from a statement genos said that has nothing to do with a meteor

Ok let me explain,
I get what you're saying, but I'm just saying that's not even DC.

And again, you're scaling Gouketsu based off of an iffy statement, and that Gouketsu consistently scale to other tier 7s and not tier 6s.
doesn't matter how many 7-A feats he has if he can be scaled to a higher AP tier, also NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS EVER PROVIDED SCANS FOR WHY GENOS IS A UNRELIABLE SOURCE WHILE I HAVE POSTED MULTIPLE SCANS PROVING HE HAS THE ABILITY TO READ STRENGTH LEVEL, SPEED, ENERGY SIGNATURES ETC..

doesn't matter how many 7-A feats he has if he can be scaled to a higher AP tier, also NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS EVER PROVIDED SCANS FOR WHY GENOS IS A UNRELIABLE SOURCE WHILE I HAVE POSTED MULTIPLE SCANS PROVING HE HAS THE ABILITY TO READ STRENGTH LEVEL, SPEED, ENERGY SIGNATURES ETC..
they have
just scroll up and stop rejecting the facts and logic

One statement about two completely unrelated things doesn't ******* work. It won't get accepted. It never will, unless some standards change. You wanna change standards? Make another CRT.

Until then? Just accept the loss, and we can all move on with our lives. Stop with the unnecessary aggression, I have the same problem and it won't go well if you keep it up.

Genos can sense the energy levels of cyborgs and life signs. To my recollection, there's nothing on him directly sensing the level of power from someone he hasn't fought/seen in battle. I could be wrong, mind you, but even your scan doesn't prove that he can sense the power level of anything except cyborgs with high energy.

One statement about two completely unrelated things doesn't ******* work. It won't get accepted. It never will, unless some standards change. You wanna change standards? Make another CRT.

Until then? Just accept the loss, and we can all move on with our lives. Stop with the unnecessary aggression, I have the same problem and it won't go well if you keep it up.
what standards need to change

Oh we're capping now? YOU HAVEN"T PROVEN THAT 6-B TO 6-A IS EVEN CONSISTENT FOR GOUKETSU OUTSIDE OF GENOS

Ok I'm done now. Carry on.

Genos databook pages translated: OnePunchMan

Genos can sense the energy levels of cyborgs and life signs. To my recollection, there's nothing on him directly sensing the level of power from someone he hasn't seen in battle.

And that scan says he can sense high-energy bodies, which are shown to be cyborgs and robots in the series.

I did edit your scan into my post, but I guess you didn't see that.

what standards need to change
The standards that say:

Feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>statements. Which will always be the case, so don't actually try to make a CRT on it, because I assure you it'll be rejected.

man ive been up past my sleep time for this
GOUKETSU HAS NO SCALINGS TO THE METEOR
WHAT GENOS SAYS ABOUT GOUKETSU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE METEOR

murata probably wasent even thinking about the meteor when he drew that scene in the manga when he was comparing saitama to gouketsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back