• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several OPM character upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you questioning the calc here? High-End wasn't accepted by calc group. Unless you wanna re-calc it, shut up about it please.
It shows that calcs are subjective and that the result can vary by orders of magnitude depending on which timeframe you use, ruining your consistent argument

It shows that calcs are subjective and that the result can vary by orders of magnitude depending on which timeframe you use, ruining your consistent argument
The calc group are the most qualified people on this site to evaluate and approve calculations. If they didn't accept a certain end, then we don't use it. If there's a problem or inconsistency you see, you need to point it out in a calc group discussion about the feat.

Not here.

The dstabook you gave said it would impact in 30 seconds. We could see the meteor in atmosphere.

If anything thst goes massively agaisnt it being 6-B, since the only way to get that rating with a listed diameter of only a few hundred meters is thst it would need to move at over a million meters per second.

EDIT: Oh the Goketsu calc. My bad.

The dstabook you gave said it would impact in 30 seconds. We could see the meteor in atmosphere.

If anything thst goes massively agaisnt it being 6-B, since the only way to get that rating with a listed diameter of only a few hundred meters is thst it would need to move at over a million meters per second.

EDIT: Oh the Goketsu calc. My bad.
I personally doesn't care what tier the meteor is i just think gouketsu should scale to it or destroying it

Yes by the statment your gonna have to revise the whole verse if you dont believe in statments
This is the only case where it has no backint it up. Other statements have better backing to them or more validity then this. You're just taking things out of context

Yes by the statment your gonna have to revise the whole verse if you dont believe in statments
it depends, if the statements have no feats to them then its useless. most statements in opm have some sort of validation to it. saying gouketsu scaled to a meteor he has no relations to or any feats connected to is not a feat at all.

it depends, if the statements have no feats to them then its useless. most statements in opm have some sort of validation to it. saying gouketsu scaled to a meteor he has no relations to or any feats connected to is not a feat at all.
There is a other databook statment saying that genos can sense high speed objects and all kunds of anomalies

Genos databook pages translated: OnePunchMan

how can you not understand the argument by this point saitama destroyed the meteor genos saw it genos is credible and he thought gouketsu was relative to this saitama
dude. genos said NOTHING about the gouketsu scaling to meteor
he is talking about saitama in general, not a past version

how can you not understand the argument by this point saitama destroyed the meteor genos saw it genos is credible and he thought gouketsu was relative to this saitama
Because the meteor is a different kind of threat, and it is vastly contradicted by consistent feats that are far lower than it. And the fact Genos isn't the most trustworthy source either.

Because the meteor is a different kind of threat, and it is vastly contradicted by consistent feats that are far lower than it. And the fact Genos isn't the most trustworthy source either.
prove it, and other feats aren't contradictions they just happen to calc lower also the meteor calc is also subjective it assumes destruction by an earthquake when what see is a giant fireball in genos mind

no he is talking specifically about saitamas strength in his eyes and that would include the meteor feat
dude, the meteor and gouketsu are not related, saitamas strength isnt a good source to use, what genos says isnt valid much, and just think.

prove it, and other feats aren't contradictions they just happen to calc lower also the meteor calc is also subjective it assumes destruction by an earthquake when what see is a giant fireball in genos mind
I've literally stated that all characters on Gouketsu's level consistently show tier 7 feats, and the only tier 6 feats basically no one other than the above dragons scale to.

And for a change why not you prove that Gouketsu is consistently at 6-B to 6-A? Other than Genos' statement.

I've literally stated that all characters on Gouketsu's level consistently show tier 7 feats, and the only tier 6 feats basically no one other than the above dragons scale to.

And for a change why not you prove that Gouketsu is consistently at 6-B to 6-A? Other than Genos' statement.
I don't need to i have made an argument for 6-B and you have no anti-feats just 7-A to 6-C calcs that would just be DC

gouketsu has nothing for tier 6 or close to it, all his feats are tier 7, remake a calc with the calc group if you wanna change it

These calculations you like to dismiss are feats that range in tier 7. If you don't like that then change our standards.
i don't dismiss them they just isn't the limits of the scaling, they are mathematically legit just based on arbitrary assumptions

i don't dismiss them they just isn't the limits of the scaling, they are mathematically legit just based on arbitrary assumptions
Then calc it yourself. Or bring it up in a calc-group discussion thread, like everyone else does...

Then calc it yourself. Or bring it up in a calc-group discussion thread, like everyone else does...
what do you mean i said i have no problems with them, they are just irrelavant to the scaling, surpassed by other feats and statments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back