• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several OPM character upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, it just seems very petty to close it right now. Maharaj does also have a point that all we're using is intangibles, not that he's correct.

We're also using the feats shown, something that Maraj has yet to say anything meaningful against. Feats>>>>>statements.

Idk, it just seems very petty to close it right now. Maharaj does also have a point that all we're using is intangibles, not that he's correct.
How is it petty? This is a massive stonewall. There is 0 point in letting this continue. It's been rejected radically.

this thread needs to be ended, dudes been stonewalling. he been ignoring our counter arguments and been brushing it all under the rug. he ignores the calcs done by the experts here and uses his own which have 0 credible scaling and feats

this thread needs to be ended, dudes been stonewalling. he been ignoring our counter arguments and been brushing it all under the rug. he ignores the calcs done by the experts here and uses his own which have 0 credible scaling and feats
I can make a ******* calc about goku punching a rock and nobody would care because its not relevant to other better feats in The series

I know there's none, that's why I'm asking.

Edit: I was asking to see if this guy could even give us something. At least anything. You've been arguing for more than 5x longer than I have.

Also, the guy is new to the wiki.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back