• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven Half Blood Battle Royale + Nico

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, Frank Zhang, Nico Di Angleo and Hazel Levesque duke it out. Who comes out on top?

I'm in doubt between Percy and Jason. Jason should have more discipline, but Percy is better on 1vs1 and has the destructive power... It should be Percy, with very high diff.

The real cal howard said:
Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, Frank Zhang, Nico Di Angleo and Hazel Levesque duke it out. Who comes out on top?
I think that the two most likely to win are Percy and Annabeth with Jason & Nico coming a close second. Mosty because of how good Percy and Jason are, Hazel straight up saying that Percy and Nico are the most powerful demigods she's met, and because of how smart Annabeth is. I would order them like this. 1st. Percy and Annabeth. 2nd. Jason and Nico. 3rd. Frank. 4th. Leo and Hazel. 5th. Piper.

Actually, Hazel and Piper do have some impressive hax abilities, however.

Hazel has high grade illusions on her side, while Piper's charm speak is also seriously powerful.

Although, Percy, Jason and Nico's abilities should give them enough raw power to take victory.

Nico also has some soul hax and undead to give him more of an edge.

However, Percy's raw power, one on one skill and relative quick thinking should mean he takes the fight more often.

Piper, easy. She just has to talk.

With prep, Leo stomps everybody.

Bloodlusted, Nico turns everyone into ghosts.

Back