• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) VS Shichibukai (One Piece) VS RK-5 (Noblesse)

If a Stomp (if Frankenstein solos, we can seal him, but i believe that's not gonna happen, the other teams have good hax.).

Nanatsu-no-taizai
Seven Deadly Sins

RK-5
Shichibukai Infobox
Shichibukai

By NNT do you mean team (so all 7+Elizabeth and Hawk) or verse or te ones wo are on picture (so no Escanor but Gilthunter for example)?

Is frankenstein included in rk5?if so he solos easily.All the other characters are like island level while frankenstein is country level and thats just with his dark spear.He is also way too fast the only ones who could maybe keep up with him is meliodas and escanor and even they are only like mach 1000+ while frankenstein is mach 2000+.Removing frankenstein though the sins have the edge in hax and speed while rk-5 have the dc advantage as rael and regis are large island level.Gonna have to give it to the sins because of the speed and hax advantage.

TakatoBlue said:
Not sure if they could blitz Doflamingo and Mihawk. (Haki thing would bee useful here).

Doflamingo and mihawk are only massively hypersonic while meliodas and escanor are massively hypersonic+ they are gonna be speed blitz

With Haki they could fight with Kizaru in his light form and intercept him.

I mean ... their reactions are at least sub relativistic, I think. (They're superior to Luffy post-time skip, who easily dodged from Pacifists lasers).

TakatoBlue said:
I mean ... their reactions are at least sub relativistic, I think. (They're superior to Luffy post-time skip, who easly dodged from Pacifists lasers).
Lasers in fiction are almost never lightspeed. Spiderman has been dodging lasers for 50 years

Faisal Shourov said:
TakatoBlue said:
I mean ... their reactions are at least sub relativistic, I think. (They're superior to Luffy post-time skip, who easly dodged from Pacifists lasers).
Lasers in fiction are almost never lightspeed. Spiderman has been dodging lasers for 50 years
Spiderman almost have a haki. (Spider sense).

And ... well. Pacifist's lasers are based on Kizaru's light, so I believe they're something at least close to sub relativistic. ;-;

Celestial Pegasus said:
Is frankenstein included in rk5?if so he solos easily.All the other characters are like island level while frankenstein is country level and thats just with his dark spear.He is also way too fast the only ones who could maybe keep up with him is meliodas and escanor and even they are only like mach 1000+ while frankenstein is mach 2000+.Removing frankenstein though the sins have the edge in hax and speed while rk-5 have the dc advantage as rael and regis are large island level.Gonna have to give it to the sins because of the speed and hax advantage.
@Celestial Pegasus

Is current Rael with complete Soul Weapon, no? If so, he would be something close to Rajak or even greater in speed. [Rajak has only an incomplete Soul Weapon too] ... (Need to upgrade him [Rael])

With this, he could blitz the sins, right?

TakatoBlue said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
@Celestial Pegasus
Is current Rael with complete Soul Weapon, no? If so, he would be something close to Rajak or even greater in speed. [Rajak has only an incomplete Soul Weapon too] ... (Need to upgrade him [Rael])

With this, he could blitz the sins, right?
You are right rael does have a complete soul weapon now and he is in need of an upgrade.Yea rael one shots here he is too fast and powerful for anyone here to handle.

Back