• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Settings that don't work with their power levels

The fact that free shit might not matter to them or taking over a world with a bunch of gods might actually be pretty tough
Why the **** would free shit not matter to them? Do all Alakazam, as in all members of an entire species not want wealth?

Because they are not humans and do not think the same way humans do.
yah, but the reason why humans want wealth is due to an extreme version of a self-preservation instinct. "I must gather stuff to live" taken to its extreme. All animals have this, so it makes sense that Alakazams would have this and be able to turn it into an extreme. If you are seriously suggesting that 2000 IQ Alakazams would do literally nothing with that intelligence then that's obviously false.

yah, but the reason why humans want wealth is due to an extreme version of a self-preservation instinct. "I must gather stuff to live" taken to its extreme. All animals have this, so it makes sense that Alakazams would have this and be able to turn it into an extreme. If you are seriously suggesting that 2000 IQ Alakazams would do literally nothing with that intelligence then that's obviously false.
Except they already have all the stuff they need (teleportation exists) and that doesn’t mean Alakazams would want wealth, hell not even all humans want wealth.

Except they already have all the stuff they need (teleportation exists) and that doesn’t mean Alakazams would want wealth, hell not even all humans want wealth.
ok can you list the stuff that they need? like all of it

I am going to prove it's easy to stockpile all of these because it's so absurdly simple to have a greedy Alakazam

I am going to prove it's easy to stockpile all of these because it's so absurdly simple to have a greedy Alakazam
They also would not need to take over the world anyways
food, water and sleep
Food is abundant, same with water (teleportation for the win) and sleep isn’t hard at all to get

If it openly did so a ten year old would kick their ass they would obviously be a shadow organization also malamar

They also would not need to take over the world anyways
food, water and sleep
Food is abundant, same with water (teleportation for the win) and sleep isn’t hard at all to get
you forgot housing, not being bothered, entertainment

like seriously the smarter an animal is, the more complex the entertainment must be in order to satisfy them

you ever heard of bored monkeys in captivity ripping up shit just because they were bored?

One day, an Alakazam is going to get bored and start ******* with the lives of humans. It doesn't need to teleport in and just start blasting, it could literally manipulate the humans into doing whatever the **** it wants.

If it openly did so a ten year old would kick their ass they would obviously be a shadow organization also malamar
With how overt the Pokemon protagonists destroy evil teams a 2000 IQ being would be able to figure that out and plan thousands of steps ahead. There is no ******* way a being that intelligent is not going to **** you over in some way if it really wanted to.

Also what's the deal with Malamar, I forgot

With how overt the Pokemon protagonists destroy evil teams a 2000 IQ being would be able to figure that out and plan thousands of steps ahead. There is no ******* way a being that intelligent is not going to **** you over in some way if it really wanted to.

Also what's the deal with Malamar, I forgot
I mean it happened with more then 8 different kids also some Malamar are evil.

I mean it happened with more then 8 different kids also some Malamar are evil.
8 different kids vs normal humans is different from 8 different kids vs something thousands of times smarter than then.

It's more like 8 humans with the intelligence of literal bacteria vs 1 normal guy.

In sonic adventure 2 shadow wanted to destroy the planet but since he's 5-A he would've been able to do that on his own

Guts' admirability comes from, among other things, him being a mere fragile human who is really powerless in the grand scheme of things, but possesses the sheer grit to challenge horrific monsters personifying evil itself and the literal gods in charge of them, and the destiny of all beings. Him being as powerful as a small nuclear bomb undermines that a little bit :v
Disagree. It shows he is really strong but not comparable to the god hand.

Back