• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seras fights an 8 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
How useful is Sera's Shadow Manipulation and Blood Absorption?

If they're not much of a factor, I'd see Shinobu taking this by having multiple useful abilities (duplication, ability to hide in shadows, durability negating swords), as well as being able to stop Sera's Regenerationn.

Don't remember and out of character

... Lemme look at AP...

I vote Shinobu for shadow manip to avoid Seras' range attacks and being vastly superior in close combat, both in experience, regen and Arsenal.

Seras has a good AP Advantage being able to fight the captain, who can harm Alucard with his 0.14570951 ton dura.

Actually pretty sure Seras kinda oneshots, her AP is over 728.54755 KG of TNT while Shinobu is around 20 KG.

Kokorowatari is a sword that cuts through anything supernatural and ignores dura against them. It also negs regen. Against non supernatural beings, it does absolutely nothing.

Oh

Alright, I can dig it

Shinobu for reasons above probably, dupes would be a tough ordeal and that sword is very dangerous.

DMUA said:
Seras has a good AP Advantage being able to fight the captain, who can harm Alucard with his 0.14570951 ton dura.
Uh.

Why are we still using this number? Kep came in when that was still new and debunked the calc's legitimacy.

Yeah that calc was kinda up in the air wasn't it

More properly, 0.02830846469 tons, 28.30846469 Kilograms of TNT, losing the main thing that made this fight fair

Biggest

Smallest

Tier

... This and another instance of this does however give me an idea

Some minor corrections, Shinobu is > some random oddity who's > 21.4kg, and the Kokorowatari doesn't negate regen, her energy drain/absorption/blood sucking does. So Sera would get nommed slightly then be unable to regen.

Sinobu FRA.

Shinobu - 7 (Dargoo, Rebub, Ovens, Starter, DMUA, Crimson, Tactical)

I'll add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back