• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sephiroth's Supernova

Sorry if I sound like a noob but the answer to this question could help me detmermine a character's tier.

If Sephiroth's Supernova is literal how come:

1. It doens't destroy the planet they are standing on.

2. The original canon animation (the Japanese one) is scaled far down.

Thank you

1. Because it takes place in a seperate dimension.

2. Hilariously enough, the Japanese version is actually more powerful than the International version (By literally a thousand times or so). But not only that, the official Ultimania references the existence of both.

The Everlasting said:
1. Because it takes place in a seperate dimension.
2. Hilariously enough, the Japanese version is actually more powerful than the International version (By literally a thousand times or so). But not only that, the official Ultimania references the existence of both.
Thank you.

So if they weren't in a seperate dimension, would the feat be counted? Because I'm looking at an rpg attack that should be at least star-busting (by it's own description) but the Earth it's used on isn't harmed by the end of it.

I can't get the page right now, but the attack functions identically to Summons, which take place in seperate dimensions. It's how you can have things like the moon collapsing, etc etc.

It's still counted because...they are still doing those things. It's still destroying all those planets and shit. It's just the effects that hit the party. Hell, only the outside of the blast hits the party, lol.

If I can find the page I'll be sure to link it here for you.

Yea, plus surface area is a thing. In addition to only being hit by the outer blast, they're taking a fraction of that energy anyway. Still comes to a big figure obviously

Back