• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sephiroth speed increase and new ability for the final fantasy series

Sephiroth, speed for combat should be mftl or even mftl+ with ,supernova which the meteor.(or whatever the thing that hit the sun)Came from a different solar system possibly galaxy and reach our sun in 40 seconds or so.https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Final_Fantasy:_Supernova_Speed?comments_page=1 <and here's a calc for it,And I don't see on the, final fantasy characters page that power nullification there for abilities/powers which they should have and did before in many of their series and even ,dissidia with silence.

No one reacted or moved to the attack, it's just an attack speed exclusive to Safer Sephiroth via Supernova, it doesn't even scale to his Advent Children version since he does not showcased the move.

To be frank, it only stops verbal magic, so it's actually not all that impressive.

Erm... I don't know. I'm not a math guy, so I can't exactly vouch for the calc's validity, but the idea that he came from another Star System seems iffy to me.

The assumption that Bahamut Fury was in a different solar system when all we see is a grayish planet and an asteroid belt.

Reppuzan said:
The assumption that Bahamut Fury was in a different solar system when all we see is a grayish planet and an asteroid belt.
More that said planet looks absolutely nothing like any planet in the solar system.

@Ever

If you're okay with it then I suppose I won't mind, so maybe I'm just being overly stingy.

@Heartless: Regarding Power Nullification, as you mentioned, there's also DeBarrier and DeSpell which disable barriers and shields and the latter which disables buffs and positive status effects. None can be reflected as well.

Sleep inducement (via Sleep)

Power nullification (via Silence, DeBarrier, and DeSpell)

Gravity manipulation (via Demi)

Size manipulation (via Mini)

Rage Power (via berserk)

Attack Reflection (via Reflect)

Dimensional BFR (via Remove)

and Possible Telekinesis (via Comet)

And resistance to some of these abilities with Aerith's ribbon and the materia resistance.

@Theglassman12:

I recall you mentioned it:

EDIT: Yeah, all that above.

I also mentioned Elemental Resistance (Fire, Ice, Water, Lightning, Wind, Earth and Holy variety) that they can get with equipment, materia setups and/or spells.

EDIT: Sorry, again, we're getting out of topic here.

I don't think that would fully qualify as power copying given it's a very specific set of moves the ones you can learn. Unlike, for example Megaman who can learn from al Robot Masters he faces and the limit is just the amount of them you get to face.

Out of curiosity, how much faster would the cast be if the newer calculation was applied? From what I know they are around a 100 times the speed of light now (could be mistaken, though).

@Toscanito

The Bahamut Fury calculation results ended up around 100,000 times the speed of light.

I'm uncertain about accepting it given the assumptions it makes though.

I guess it depends how viable is the interpretation that it is really outside the Solar System and such. Can't speak myself about it, but it could be exaggerating the feat unless proven that it indeed a different system.

What's the argument in favour the new Bahamut feat? Guess the issue is proving it's actually another solar system, if I am not mistaken.

@Hadou

I was thinking that it could be Neptune, given that it's a blueish-gray planet with rings.

Back