• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senshinkan Dreamn Physiology CRT and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Ok so the most of the Characters from Senshinkan have Dream Physiology meaning the are literally living dreams that cant normally be hurt, they happen to have been missing Abstract Existence so im here to try and change that.

I suggest all Characters from Senshinkan get Abstract Existence added to their profiles.

However which Type they have will need to be discussed in the thread.

Proposals decided o
Kantan get Type 1 AE

"The Kantan are stated to be nothing more than a dream, a fictional and metaphysical existence that reality cannot affect"

Rosei get Type 2 AE

"Rosei are not only are superior to the Kantan but to kill them is necesary to destroy the concept of dreams otherwise they will keep coming back"

Votes
Agree: 6 (Tony, Warren, Red, Arch, Sleepy, Qliphoth)

Disagree:

Well they arnt exactly normal dreams but I dont know exactly how to put it, I was hoping one of the people more knowledgeable on Sen could help clear things up.

Multiple people including ALRF has said and told me that they have Abstract Existence they just cant decide which type.

Personally I think either type 3 or 2 at best could be applied to them, but an explanation of what they really are would be good.

So, after reading some profiles and their explanations I think type 3 is the most fitting for them.

example:

Dan Karuma's page: "He's nothing more than a dream, a fictional and metaphysical existence that reality cannot affect"

AE page: "Embodies an abstraction, but the destruction of the former isn't needed in order to destroy or affect them. These characters do not rely on the abstraction to survive, but thanks to their affinity with it, they are able to manipulate it."

In short, he can't be affected by normal means but other beings with NPI can affect him in some way.

I guess we can just go with 3, if it ever gets translated (hopefully) or we get new info, we can always make another CRT.

Anyway, I agree.

Idk, looking at Fan Jinron for instance, he can regenerate even from being completely erased and come back from nothingness by absorbing dreams, which might point somewhat to type 2

I agree with type 2 or 3, whichever is chosen

Alright can someone go through everyone that would be effected and make a list with who gets what type?

Rosei > Kantan users

Rosei embodies the future and dreams of humanities too alongside their normal physiology. Something that Kantan users aren't

We need some people to come to vote on the thread.

Also, you might want to put the reasoning for which type in the OP as well.

Warren Valion said:
Also, you might want to put the reasoning for which type in the OP as well.
For those that get type 3: "The Katan users(?) are stated to be nothing more than a dream, a fictional and metaphysical existence that reality cannot affect"

For those that get type 2: "They not only are superior to the Katan ones but to kill them is necesary to destroy the concept of dreams otherwise they will keep coming back"

Something like that, someone who is better with words should fix it.

For those that get type 3: "The Rosei are stated to be nothing more than a dream, a fictional and metaphysical existence that reality cannot affect"

For those that get type 2: "They not only are superior to the Rosei but to kill them is necesary to destroy the concept of dreams otherwise they will keep coming back"

Something like that, someone who is better with words should fix it.

Isnt it the Katan that are Type 3 and the Rosei are superior to the Katan with Type 2?

Forgot this existed.

As far as I've remembered reading about them and from what Sleepy said, this looks right. Rosei are definitely more abstract than normal Kantan users after all. Of the types they are proposed in, I mean.

It was removed because it was just concept manip so it was argued their was no need to have it when their already concept manip.

Also pretty sure they should all get AE Type 1 if theirs proof that the only way to interact with any of them is to be able to interact with Dreams.

They'll just have to be group up in the same AE type I guess? Just that one will be more abstract than the other.

DK any other option than that cuz of 3's removal.

I'm not sure if there is proof that the only way to interact with them is by interacting with dreams, I want to say there is but I can't remember for sure

So I guess just giving them the same type of AE works unless someone finds proof for type 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back