• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after my very first attempt at a calc, I-- with the help of a few others-- have managed to get the Senran Kagura cast upgraded to 8-B.

Here is the calc in question

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...n_Kagura:_Asuka_and_Homura_destroy_a_building

Now as you will see if you read the blog, Asuka and Homura's feat gets them to the higher end of 8-B. This would scale their teammates and anyone who has fought them to the same level. However, anyone who has proven to be significantly stronger could possibly get into 8-A given how close the feat on its own is to that level. A few that come to mind which have this potential are Daidouji, Rin, Jasmine, and Ryouki.

Daidouji, more or less, one-shot all five of Hanzo Academy's students in the first game, which is when the building destroying feat occurs. Rin is comparable if not superior to Daidouji. Ryouki managed to do something similar; although it was far from one-shotting them, she managed to defeat them all with mid-high difficulty and still had the strength to fight her own sisters afterwards. However, it is questionable whether the Hanzo girls were going all out at the time since it was less of a life-or-death situation and more of a competitive fight. Jasmine defeated all of the girls of Hanzo Academy, the Crimson Squad, and most of new Hebijo-- though, again, it is debatable whether they were going all out since Jasmine was intermittently coughing up blood and they likely held back. It should also be noted that Rin and Jasmine don't have profiles as of this thread.

Seeing how SK is not a well-known franchise by any stretch of the imagination, a lot of these names and feats may mean next to nothing to you. What I would like your opinion on is A) if this calc and feat looks acceptable and B) if you think the characters who have shown to be possibly superior to the others should be 8-A or not. Thank you for your time!

The feat looks good and i think that people who are significantly stronger should get 8-A

I've got all of the pages edited and ready, all I need to do is hit publish for each of them. Hopefully I can get feedback in a timely manner.

I'd say that given that the verse isn't too known and the upgrade is very straightforward, you need only 1-2 other people to approve this before proceeding

My Daidouji is getting upgraded? N O I C E

• Approves
This looks fine to me

Though isn't Daidouji really strong than Asuka? She should perfectly be 8-A if not on a higher end of 8-B+

You mean you're making another victory for Yang. Daidouji's not getting past the aura or semblance any time soon. Still, I like Yang, so go for it.

Question, as someone who knows very little of Senran Kagura, i the form where theyre glowing their Shinobi Transformation or just their base forms?

Their Shinobi Transformation:

Shinobi Transformation: A physical technique that uses the Atrribute of Yang, in where the fundamental essence of the shinobi is used as a battle tool by releasing the body's internal spiritual energy in all six chakras simultaneously.

Was this feat performed in their base or when they are using this?

Oh the feat that got them to 8-B? That was in Shinobi Transformation. They so rarely fight untransformed though that the base on their pages is actually them after their transformations

Ah okay, i thought is was a transformation and this was being treated as a feat for their base. Never mind then.

So this can be closed?

Also remember to link the upgrade thread in the edit summary the next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back