• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senna's Feat 2 (ft. Bleach Cosmology)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, just so no one feels cheated out of this, and considering this is a big deal. I think we should give it a week from the original post before closing it. It’s what I did with my original thread that had unanimous support. Just a courtesy thing. Like it’s only been open for 3-4 days, no need to rush things, I know I’ve been called out plenty of times for rushing CRTs.

Nice strawhat.
73129891.jpg

Normal humans aren't aware of the event because it's not like a real planet like Mars was on a collision course with Earth that can be seen in the sky. You can't see Soul Society in the sky you know? It's in another dimension. Two planets in two different dimensions were getting connected by another dimension. Normal humans aren't even aware about the existence of Soul Society, they can't even see Hollows or Soul Reapers. They don't have the magical ability to see across different dimensions. But you can see the entrance of that dimension in the lake here. And you can see Earth's town appearing in Soul Society's sky here. And everybody in Soul Society knew about it. So if you are going to disagree based on this logic alone, then that'd be wrong because you have misinterpreted the events somewhat.
This doesn't make any sense. You can't say the humans didn't know what was happening because they are in a different dimension but then immediately show a scan of a part of the human world appearing in the sky of the SS. This would mean that upon near collision, the inhabitants of Earth would his noticed the planet about to smash into another.

This doesn't make any sense. You can't say the humans didn't know what was happening because they are in a different dimension but then immediately show a scan of a part of the human world appearing in the sky of the SS. This would mean that upon near collision, the inhabitants of Earth would his noticed the planet about to smash into another.
Humans 100% can't interact nor perceive anything related to soul society.

However, I do agree it's strange.

The human world appearing in the sky of SS is like a mirage. The Kyogoku dimension is acting like a lens between the two. The humans won't be able to see anything still because the SS planet, or Kyogoku dimension aren't in the same space as any real planet like, say Mars. The Kyogoku that is connecting them is a pocket dimension with its own space time. Unless they have the power to magically see through dimensional walls then that'd be a different story.

The human world appearing in the sky of SS is like a mirage. The Kyogoku dimension is acting like a lens between the two. The humans won't be able to see anything still because the SS planet, or Kyogoku dimension aren't in the same space as any real planet like, say Mars. Unless they have the power to magically see through dimensional walls.
Then the collison of planets is a spatial thing then? For this to happen, something would need to spatially merge them on impact do to them being in different dimensions.

The human world appearing in the sky of SS is like a mirage. The Kyogoku dimension is acting like a lens between the two. The humans won't be able to see anything still because the SS planet, or Kyogoku dimension aren't in the same space as any real planet like, say Mars. The Kyogoku that is connecting them is a pocket dimension with its own space time. Unless they have the power to magically see through dimensional walls then that'd be a different story.
Gravity, earthquakes, no moonlight, and tsunamis would had affected the Earth if remove from their orbit. Those would had been felt and seeing by humans just how the Soul King’s death was felt by humans who created a religions cult about it.

Witches, Fullbringers, Quincy, Watchers and the humans with little spiritual energy like Ichigo’s friends exist in the human world and would had acknowledge it.

0380-020.png

Here in chapter 380 we see Kon’s fate on a sketch and later he appears in the Final Arc at the hands of Mayuri. Sketches made by Kubo are canon.
That looks more like a little joke, if anything. There is no reason to believe even this has anything to do with the Bleach canon.

That looks more like a little joke, if anything. There is no reason to believe even this has anything to do with the Bleach canon.
It actually shows how Kon possibly got his upgrades in the final arc. I wouldn't dismiss it as merely jokes, as some do show an impact on the narrative. What's way difficult to prove is that literally all of them do.

You didn't read the thread properly or probably misunderstood something yet again. Garganta is not outer space. It is a dimension that overlaps with Earth, SS and HM and fills the dimensional gaps between them. That post was the proof of Garganta being accessed by ripping apart dimensional walls, in response to Gilver's assumption that people only open portals to something that exists far beyond the universe.
You still haven't addressed the fact these so called planets are the same size if not relative dangai which has a large star size dimension called the valley of screams.

If planets got dragged into the dangai then why are their still stars in the skies of SS and the wol

l2IcQHFdyOwKwVkUXCB6fnHXXqjWpiR0e5TtpsW5pU-GZP7ztg4rQvsypYOhb5korpUYTfyhaaC6M2PTWAjSpf3i8rWOrimsPmYKvZmYzS_OK-eiMEfBfzVJzu30K31ALjMmrGoq

And this is when senna caused the explosion so they were already in the dangai

Read the final Arc, Kon has been missing since that chapter and then appears in Mayuri’s lab. He got experimented on. Two upgrades. Kon’s eye balls were modified into a communication screen, and he can become human size and muscular.

Well, we seem to have enough staff approval to apply this now.
Bro.. respectfully man, with all the debunks and back and forth arguments. The disagreeing side has had way more cases for their end. This is a serious problem about the wiki as to where it's just a pure echo chamber at times, because the staff already agree. Shit like that isn't really fair for the people who are actually trying to debate and make a case. Arc is literally going to get stuff for this in a few days, and you guys want to push this now. C'mon now, it's really just making the wiki look worse when doing this, it's one of the reasons why even I and multiple others aren't active anymore, because the members aren't treated fairly, and the echo chamber is just ridiculous.

I’ll be posting a more scientific study into how two planets would interact with each other at the distances portrayed in the movie and that will largely influence my opinion on whether or not they’re supposed to be planets in that movie. I’ll also address Toshiro’s statement. However, I haven’t done any number crunching yet lol so idk where I’ll lean yet. I should have the post up early into this coming week, maybe Monday-ish.
^

Bro.. respectfully man, with all the debunks and back and forth arguments. The disagreeing side has had way more cases for their end. This is a serious problem about the wiki as to where it's just a pure echo chamber at times, because the staff already agree. Shit like that isn't really fair for the people who are actually trying to debate and make a case. Arc is literally going to get stuff for this in a few days, and you guys want to push this now. Cmon now, it's really just making the wiki look worse when doing this, it's one of the reasons why even I and multiple others aren't active anymore.
We don’t matter. This isn’t a debate thread.

We don’t matter. This isn’t a debate thread.
Exactly, it's literally not fair, people can't even make a proper case or be given time to do so. Staff agree, but if more members disagree, then it literally doesn't matter, even if the members' arguments are better than the staffs. (Sorry for the derailment, but this had to be said.)

Exactly, it's literally not fair, people can't even make a proper case or be given time to do so. Staff agree, but if more members disagree, then it literally doesn't matter, even if the members' arguments are better than the staffs. (Sorry for the derailment, but this had to be said.)
Why would we let it be a popularity contest? Bleach has a large fanbase on the wiki which would sway things.

To be fair, most of the argumentation has been done and the thread has already passed its peak. At this point, arguments are getting repeated and this whole thing is circular. It's apparent that the people who disagree with each other aren't going to change their minds. It has to end at some point otherwise we will keep continuing like this.

I don't have a problem with waiting a bit more. But saying that people aren't getting a chance to make counter arguments when this thread is open for public and has been going for multiple days and has almost reached 5 pages is just plain wrong.

As for Arc's comment, I just noticed it now. I don't think that argument will matter here a lot because how natural planets react when they are about to collide wouldn't be the best comparison here since we are talking about planets that are in different dimensions connected by another different dimension. Plus, natural science/phenomenon is often ignored in fiction. They literally ignore law of conservation of energy, side effects of flying at FTL speeds, etc. all the time. I don't know what specifics that argument will contain but from what I can guess, it might contain some of that stuff which won't really be valid for comparison. I can easily go into the effects of two universes coming together which would be much much worse scientifically speaking, but that would be wrong too.

Last edited:
AKM sana has denied some debates with illogical responses. Ignore the posts he has no answer too. I’ll give that he made some valid points, but has not concede to the ones he himself debunked from his original post. And continues to push for the thread to be rush while pretending to want to wait for others. Is not like he is excusing himself while saying “Come on someone else close this for me!!!”

Meh, we lost this battle. But the war will be won in a few years when the anime comes back. The sketches have always been animated. We also have the statement about every layer of hell been universal in size which was from Kubo’s original work that the movie didn’t used. Primary reason he was mad with studio for not using his original concept of hell. Ironically, it’s the new arc, and new feats will come. Don’t be sad guys, and don’t make a ruckus. Mods are just doing their jobs. Nothing personal. See ya later. ✌️

Isn't there only one chapter that has been released for the Hell arc at the moment? Because I only know of one. If there's more, I'd be interested in that. Hopefully, we get something more concrete and direct in the coming chapters.

Isn't there only one chapter that has been released for the Hell arc at the moment? Because I only know of one. If there's more, I'd be interested in that. Hopefully, we get something more concrete and direct in the coming chapters.
Yeah, we don't know when the manga will properly return yet.

@AKM sama you mind summing up the current standing arguments for your side for my amusement plz, like bullet point list nothin too in depth needed.
You can read this for a short summary. Plus you are already aware of the arguments about Senna from this thread. I also added an additional point to refute the main point from the previous Senna thread. In the previous thread, it was argued that this particular scene is referring to WotL and SS as dimensions passing the critical zone. But that was wrong. The dimension (singular) was only ever used for the Kyogoku which was going to pass the critical zone.

Isn't the Bleach anime not even canon to begin with? Even going beyond the optimism of a "when" for the Bleach anime coming back.
Tite Kubo the author of Bleach is drawing the episodes sketches and outlines himself for the new anime. He confirmed this in Klub Kubo. Is possible the anime will be different to the manga since in the manga the author had to rush it because of a medical problem. He needed surgery on his drawing arm’s shoulder and push through to the end.

Last edited:
In the previous thread, it was argued that this particular scene is referring to WotL and SS as dimensions passing the critical zone. But that was wrong. The dimension (singular) was only ever used for the Kyogoku which was going to pass the critical zone.
I agree with this 👌

You can read this for a short summary. Plus you are already aware of the arguments about Senna from this thread. I also added an additional point to refute the main point from the previous Senna thread.
I will get to reading this asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back