• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Semi-Finals: Orihime Inoue (Bleach) vs Urek Mazino (Tower of God) (High 6-B Tourney)

1st Semi-Final:
Round 8:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Congrats to both @AnonymousBlank and @Arceus0x for having their characters reached into the Semi-finals.
Results:
Urek Mazino:
Orihime Inoue: 7 (Arceaus, HST, Popted, ninja, YungManzi, Scotty'sPP, AnnoymousBlank)
Inconlusive:
QFhNXtY.jpg
vs
Ji0z169.jpg

Last edited:
It’s a one way barrier so yes, she spawns it in front of her. Now the usual question is whether or not her stuff can be seen by Urek.

Not sure in this case. he can sense energy from a distance and he did technically feel the aura of the red thryssa which was inside of baam in a place where souls were gathered so he can definitely see spiritual stuff to some extent.

Anyways the question for you is, can Orihime survive hundreds of balls of pain flying at her from all sides?

Esentially Urek can feel this thing called the red thryssa.
the red thryssa is a creature that went inside baam.
it seems to be residing in some place inside of him, i guess his mind? it isn't really explained, however here's the deal.
The red thryssa is in the same place as a bunch of souls baam ended up absorbing.
This means that Urek can likely use his ESP to feel at least the energy of Orihime's attacks and those kinds of things have been shown to be important before (for example, Baam could deal with invisible danmaku via instinct and ESP and Urek should be superior)

Anyways I'mma vote for Urek cause he should be able to sense Orihime's abilities at least to some degree and considering he'd lead with a bunch of Bangs he'd just danmaku Orihime with them.

Why is this Red Thryssa thing spiritual exactly? Just cuz its kept in the same place as souls doesn't magically make them the same or similar in nature. If I put a steak, a cabbage and a rock in a box, this doesn't somehow make the rock food, the cabbage meat or the steak inorganic.

The invisible danmaku thing doesn't really matter without better reasoning that Red Thryssa is spiritual as his ESP was responsible for letting him dodge said danmaku according to you. Orihime can simply have her shield in front to block the danmaku while her own attack that is completely unable to be sensed splits Urek in two.

Huh ….. completely forgot about the 360 Santen Kesshun. Ty Sigurd. The moment she sees danmaku, she will just wrap herself in a bubble which negs the danmaku and brings us back to whether Urek can sense spiritual stuff. If yes, he probably dodges Tsubaki. If no, Orihime splits him in two.

Edit: Orihime makes a bubble with Santen Kesshun in HM when they bump into Quilge. And if anyone says that’s her from TYBW, it’s her from that arc but before her training with Kisuke that is her last key. The Quilge fight is still considered as Fullbring/The Lost Agent Arc Orihime.

I'm gonna finish up with the low 6-B tournament and i ain't joining a tournament again. Tournaments only make me upset

I'm gonna get a second opinion from a friend and then I'm gonna decide. The series is big and i keep forgetting things so i may be forgetting sth obvious

Well, Urek could see a redish aura surrounding Bam saying that he felt Red Tryssa power out of him, so there's some kind of power sensing. As well as regular Bam seeing an aura out of Anaak while she was going to pass the shinsu wall in S1 which is another power sensing.

Now the question is if that's enough? IDK, I'm just saying, coz even Bam with all his sensing and what not, had problems with an spiritual wolf against Kaiser, coz he couldn't sense it. Tho what spirits are in TOG aren't well defined aside of not being actual living beings, since it's pretty common to feel via shinsu

see: Quant using shinsu flow to locate where the regulars were in the dark saying that a good scout should be able to be fight by reading the shinsu in the dark and locate his enemy, Hatz doing the same to feel how a bigger are was connected to the place he was going, Bam iconic "I can see them" by feeling and reading the shinsu flow of invisible needles danmaku.

If they still have interaction with the enviroment(air stills affects them and such) then feeling the shinsu should be a possibility.

Orihime FRA, since it's up in the air whether or not Urek could react to her attacks.

Does Orihime winning this mean Bleach>TOG in High 6-B non-smurfs?kek.

Souls were clearly shown as visible to (at least) the higher level Shinsoo users in the Floor of Death arc.

Doesn't it have to be proven that the souls are generally invisible in the verse?

Honestly I have no idea how we treat that as far as verse equalization goes.

Edit:

Because in some verses people can just see souls normally, and they aren't shown to be invisible.

Earlier in the webtoon souls weren't visible to Regulars (lower tier Shinsoo users) when Hoaqin consumed them.

Reading the arguments here, and considering we don't really know if Urek can sense spiritual stuff, I'm leaning towards Orihime

Urek's Danmaku spam gets negged by omnidirectional shield, and Orihime can just summon Tsubaki to embed a minibarrier that kills him on the spot

Urek's only wincon here is basically outranging Orihime, and ranged projectiles get negged by her nigh invincible shield anyways

Back