• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Build (Kamen Rider) vs Orihime Inoue (Bleach) (High 6-B Tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if she instantly goes for the forming barrier from inside then I can see her winning this easily

But I wonder though, does she need to commands her little dudes in order to form a shield?
Not in this key. She can just use her abilities with a thought as far back as LN where she wordlessly forms the tri barrier to catch Ichigo’s corpse and to protect Ichigo from base Ulq, forms the twin barrier wordlessly to start healing Ichigo pre and post Grimmjow fight.
And I could also see Sento use his Televi full bottle to info analysis her abilities. How does it work is it basically have some sort of 4th wall lady broadcast the enemy weakness/abilities into him.
Would it work on the invisible fairies or would it analyse her alone? And to what extent does it give info?

Would it work on the invisible fairies or would it analyse her alone? And to what extent does it give info?
Unsure. But upon the first time he used it it basically tell him about the abilities of it including weakness as well. Is the fairies she summoned an extension of her inner abilities or is it some sort of summon? Been a long ass time since I watched Bleach

Unsure. But upon the first time he used it it basically tell him about the abilities of it including weakness as well. Is the fairies she summoned an extension of her inner abilities or is it some sort of summon? Been a long ass time since I watched Bleach
Essentially, they are what happens when she draws forth the soul of her hairpins and amplifies it with her own spiritual energy. Orihime’s actual power is only to pull on the souls of objects to aid her, the hairpins themselves don’t have any inherent power and just serve as a medium for her to use her own.

Essentially, they are what happens when she draws forth the soul of her hairpins and amplifies it with her own spiritual energy. Orihime’s actual power is only to pull on the souls of objects to aid her, the hairpins themselves don’t have any inherent power and just serve as a medium for her to use her own.
Yeah, then it's unlikely that he would be able to infos analysis it. A shame.

Well, since Sento is unable to really perceived any of her moves it's most likely that he lose here.

6 votes for Orihme make sure to check it again I think it's pretty safe to say she will be advancing to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back