• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Build (Kamen Rider) vs Orihime Inoue (Bleach) (High 6-B Tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quarter Finals:
Round 6:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Results:
Kamen Rider Build: 0
Orihime Inoue: 7 (BERRIES555, Nicetoderp, TOAAPRESENCE1, Pepper, Dragon gamer, Nierre, Nightmare)
Inconlusive:
eOMPunm.jpg
vs
Ji0z169.jpg

Last edited:
A few things to point out. Build’s AP is massively higher than the 120+ TeraTons. Before the series even began, he casually stomped someone who upscales from the 120+ TeraTons feat and has only gotten far stronger up to the Invasion Arc his hazard level is around 4.5 and a simply 0.2 difference literally makes a stomp. By the time Build fought Parado, he was around 3.9~ and in the Invasion arc, he could multiply his stats by 1.5x

So, does Orihime have that soul crush this that Bleach characters have? And how does her causality manip work?

If we going with upscaling, Orihime base harms base Ginjo = Tsukishima = LA Bankai Byakuya (Shinigami trained for 17 months and got massively, though unquantifiably, stronger) >>> HM Bankai Byakuya (vs Kenpachi killed Yammy as collateral damage) >>> Ape Yammy (twice as strong as) > Dino Yammy (strongest Espada) > SE Ulq (way stronger than his R1 CO to the point the best sensor in the Karakura group thought it was a different person) >>> R1 Ulq CO = 350 teratons.

No to the Reiatsu crush or she wouldn’t have even been allowed in the tourney lol and her causality manip is used for healing.

Can Build see invisible ghosts and what does he lead with?

I mean invicible is the fact that most of Bleach Chara are invicible as ghost
Oh invisible? That c threw me off lol. But nah, Orihime doesn’t have that since she is a living human and never even went to SS or a spiritual realm in the Fullbring Arc so you can’t even argue it for this key. Now her attacks, “healing” and barrier on the other hand do.

Literally can't see it because imgur is blocked here lel
? i meant in her profile first key not the pic the OP used in this thread, if its still blocked rip its a nice update compared to her last one imo

her skill is akin to a black belt pretty sure she loses in cqc can sento see ghosts?

why doesn't kamen rider ghost have invisibility? his npi allows him to see, touch spirits.

i don't see npi on sento profile has he fought spirits or seen one?

Because Ghost profile are outdated, and with the specs he had in Toei website he need a semi-major revamp

Thats why i asking, isn't Takeru a human when they met? Because after the series ended Takeru lost his ghost physiology

Build starts off with whatever Orihime does. He’s a mix and match Rider, as he’s fighting, he’ll create a combination to beat counter Orihime’s powers and fighting style.

Considering how he would easily out range her, he’ll likely go with his TakaGatlinger and could combo with PhoenixSojiki. He could outrange while also passively nullifying all of Orihime’s attack or absorbing them to amp his own.

Last edited:
Actually, maybe. By HGF, this is post series Tekeru, which means he’d be a human. Sorry, I read your comment wrong.

Last edited:
Thats why i asking, isn't Takeru a human when they met? Because after the series ended Takeru lost his ghost physiology
Really? I thought that Takeru was still dead at the time. And didn't Ghost as. Rider still retained the same ability as Ghost prior to the original series?

Really? I thought that Takeru was still dead at the time. And didn't Ghost as. Rider still retained the same ability as Ghost prior to the original series?
Takeru was very much alive when he met Sento, in the end of the series the Great Eye revived him so he's fairly a normal human by that time.

Oh, I forgot mention the two ways Sento could win quickly. If he gets close with the Diamond full bottle, he could turn Orihime into diamonds or he could send her into space with the UFO Fullbottle

Okay so if I am reading the above correct, he can’t see ghosts. In that case he would lead with cqc which Orihime blocks with her invisible barrier and instantly counterattacks with Tsubaki (also invisible) who spawns a barrier once he gets inside Build to split the guy in half.

Not exactly, he did saw the ghost of dead people (the soul of his bestfriend's dead girlfriend) once. But it's dubious whether the ghosts are actually invisible in his verse or not.
She was alive at the time, she was basically see through because the Nebula Gas was turning her into a Fullbottle

She was alive at the time, she was basically see through because the Nebula Gas was turning her into a Fullbottle
I remember it was her soul, Sento transmute her soul outside of her body so that she can have a conversation with Banjo.

And yeah, i did misremember about she was dead back then.

Damn, that gf stuff coulda been useful if not for him messing with her soul to let her have a convo. Once he starts messing with anything it becomes ambiguous as to whether she is normally invisible or he made her visible.

She was a Faust Smash at the time and he conjured her spirit so she can talk to Banjou I think because she was one of the ones that couldn't transform back into a human anymore.

Edit: no wait, he separated her from the Faust Smash which tried to merge back with her.

Last edited:
Also, something to be noted. Build is a rider that is always strategy first. He won't be rushing in like Banjo does. He's as a character is willing to use anything in his arsenal and can start with just about anything he can do.

Last edited:
Also, something to be noted. Build is a rider that is always strategy first. He won't be rushing in like Banjo does. He's as a character is almost blood-lusted in verses battles terms.
Bloodlusted as in apes out and just rages a la Broly or bloodlusted as in super hyper efficient and magically uses his kit perfectly against his opponent?

This maybe be a stomp, Orihime basically prevents Sento from doing any of his instakills with her barrier and he doesn’t have any way of countering that internal barrier

Yeah, can't really see any of her attack or barrier.

Although Sento is a genius so I'm sure that he might be able to find a workaround easily if given enough time

That is if Orihime doesn't spawn a barrier inside him first.

Gonna vote Orihime after reading the above on Build. He can’t see her moves and his whole strat is to see what the opp does so it’s up in the air as to what he will lead with but unless he leads with an immediate wincon hax, he is gonna get seriously injured from the start as a best case scenario and dropped not long after.

Depending on whether sento could see spirits or not, the fight would be pretty decisive both ways tbh

Well if she instantly goes for the forming barrier from inside then I can see her winning this easily

But I wonder though, does she need to commands her little dudes in order to form a shield? And I could also see Sento use his Televi full bottle to info analysis her abilities. How does it work is it basically have some sort of 4th wall lady broadcast the enemy weakness/abilities into him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back