• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peter Pan (OUAT) vs Orihime Inoue (Bleach) (High 6-B Tourney)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 3:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Peter Pan Leader of the Lost Boys goes up against Orihime Inoue from Bleach !
Results:
Peter Pan: 0
Orihime Inoue: 5 (Scotty, Jed, Anonymous, Fluffy, Nightmare)
Inconlusive:
cHkWPdd.jpg
vs
Ji0z169.jpg

Last edited:
After giving a look at Orihime's profile, I think that Peter Pan takes this.
His first move is Paralysis Inducement, which he can perform with an hand wave. After that, he can easily use Shadow Extraction to kill her without many problems.
Even without taking that into consideration, Inoue have higher AP, slightly more than x2, but it's not enough to one-shot. She also have higher Durability, but that's not a problem considering that Peter can ignore durability with various abilities like Shadow Extraction or Heart Extraction.
Peter also have the Lifting Strenght advantage, meaning that he can ragdoll her with TK, which he can easily do thanks to a Range advantage too.
On top of this, Pan is also extremely analytical and a master manipulator, being able to manipulate all the events of the Neverland Arc to his advantage, which along side with Clairvoyance is a deadly combination.
Voting Peter Pan for now.

Orihime could just reject paralysis inducement with her healing barrier, since it's causality manip. Orihime doesn't have to call out her moves from Fullbring arc onwards like she did previously and she can just bring out which ever spirit she needs to block the effect and make the gesture necessary. Shadow Extraction would be tough to deal with. Heart Extraction can be no-selled though since Bleach has ridiculous soul resistance.

Last edited:
Did she ever used her shield actively to free herself of Status Effects Inducements? If yes how quickly she does it? Because Shadow Extraction is really quick and he might be able to do it before she is able to do anything.
On top of this, his Paralysis Inducement is pretty strong, probably one of the strongest of the verse considering that a character that have thought based abilties couldn't do anything about it.

How does paralysis work? Does Peter see invisible souls? On the range, Orihime hits and blocks stuff dozens of meters away from her. No clue what that “extended range” is doing there when Orihime has a better range feat in her first showing. On the Status Effect Inducement, she herself never gets hit by them but her first ever use of her 2nd barrier was to undo a status effect on Tatsuki. Any time people have something wrong with them she uses it instantly to fix stuff.

Now onto the fight.
  1. Orihime doesn’t need to actually call out their names so her being paralysed doesn’t stop her from bopping.
  2. The Shun Shun Rikka can act independently to an extent with Tsubaki harming Numb Chandelier by his lonesome before Orihime learnt the Kotodama to use his barrier. Which leads to
  3. Tsubaki lands a hit on Peter and he dies. Orihime’s attacks ironically always go for center mass or a headshot so if she lands a hit, Tsubaki will pop a barrier inside Peter and split the guy in half.

yeah, Orihime is likely to take this, unless Peter Pan lands a time stop, but she can probably land a hit on him before that happens

voting Orihime high difficulty

How does paralysis work?
He waves his hand and completely blocks everyone that he wants, similiarly to a Time Stop. He was able to completely paralyze multiple people at once, with one of them that had resistence to Paralysis Inducement.

Does Peter see invisible souls?
Yes, Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception make him see what can't be seen, including souls. There is an entire arc that is in the Underworld and the characters able to use Magic are able to see Souls without any problems.

On the range, Orihime hits and blocks stuff dozens of meters away from her. No clue what that “extended range” is doing there when Orihime has a better range feat in her first showing.
Her Range says: "Standard melee range, extended range with Shun Shun Rikka techniques", while Peter Pan has "Several Meters with TK". This means that he does have the Range advantage, and the LS advantage makes him able to simply ragdoll her.

On the Status Effect Inducement, she herself never gets hit by them but her first ever use of her 2nd barrier was to undo a status effect on Tatsuki. Any time people have something wrong with them she uses it instantly to fix stuff.
With the Status Effect I mainly meant the Paralysis Inducement. Is she able to cure herself even if she is completely blocked?

Now onto the fight.
  1. Orihime doesn’t need to actually call out their names so her being paralysed doesn’t stop her from bopping.
Regina have thought based abilities like teleportation and while she was paralized by Peter she couldn't do anything, so I am not sure how much she can do if she get paralized.

1. The Shun Shun Rikka can act independently to an extent with Tsubaki harming Numb Chandelier by his lonesome before Orihime learnt the Kotodama to use his barrier. Which leads to
  2. Tsubaki lands a hit on Peter and he dies. Orihime’s attacks ironically always go for center mass or a headshot so if she lands a hit, Tsubaki will pop a barrier inside Peter and split the guy in half.
Peter Pan likes to Teleport around a lot, so nothing stops him to just evade her attacks. On top of this, the AP difference is x2, not enough for a one shot considering that that needs a x7.5 difference.

Also, what she can do against Shadow Extraction, which instantly kills the target? All he have to do is just removing her Shadow and he wins, which is a much easier wincon than hitting a target that is able to Teleport around.

He waves his hand and completely blocks everyone that he wants, similiarly to a Time Stop. He was able to completely paralyze multiple people at once, with one of them that had resistence to Paralysis Inducement.
So he has to wave his hands while she needs to think? She pops Koten Zanshun which is spawns a barrier inside Peter and splits him in half.

Went and found the scene where he does it and the paralysis is slow as hell to use. He had to walk within 2m and then casually waved his hand in a noce
Yes, Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception make him see what can't be seen, including souls. There is an entire arc that is in the Underworld and the characters able to use Magic are able to see Souls without any problems.
Are the souls normally invisible tho? Cuz saying the guys with magic can see souls in a verse with a bunch of people with magic is kinda uh …… not helpful.
Her Range says: "Standard melee range, extended range with Shun Shun Rikka techniques", while Peter Pan has "Several Meters with TK". This means that he does have the Range advantage, and the LS advantage makes him able to simply ragdoll her.
And I am telling you that she blatantly has better feats than that in every showing. Her fight with Numb Chandelier, her trying to fight Jirobo, her attacking Yammy, her training against Rukia, her blocking Ulquiorra from hitting Ichigo, her catching Ichigo’s corpse when Ulq yeets him off a tower etc. of these have her deploying her barriers several to dozens of meters away.
With the Status Effect I mainly meant the Paralysis Inducement. Is she able to cure herself even if she is completely blocked?
Blocked by what?
Regina have thought based abilities like teleportation and while she was paralized by Peter she couldn't do anything, so I am not sure how much she can do if she get paralized.
This would depend on the context of the situation, does she want to teleport away? Did she even try and we get told that she can’t? Regardless, Orihime’s petals are sentient and can act by themselves without her so even if I steelman your argument that it stops thought based techs, Tsubaki can still just head shot Peter when Orihime gets paralysed.

Speaking of range, what exactly is the range on all of Peter’s moves? Cuz the profile specifically mentions that his TK is several meters, the only vid of it I can find had him using it on Rump at maybe(?) a meter away while the rest of his powers need contact besides paralysis. Speaking of hitting Rump with TK, it was a Rump with no magic and was stunned because of that fact.
Peter Pan likes to Teleport around a lot, so nothing stops him to just evade her attacks. On top of this, the AP difference is x2, not enough for a one shot considering that that needs a x7.5 difference.
Does he actually use the teleport to dodge attacks in combat consistently? Cuz I am pretty sure his teleport is the red smoke thing which I can’t find him using in a fight.
Also, what she can do against Shadow Extraction, which instantly kills the target? All he have to do is just removing her Shadow and he wins, which is a much easier wincon than hitting a target that is able to Teleport around.
You mean something he needs to be in melee range for? That took him a hot minute to take from a defenceless child? Where Orihime casually bullies and hogties armed adults trained in said weapons and hth within seconds via pure skill?

Yeah ….. the more I look at Peter’s scenes, the worse he is in actual combat. Most of the stuff you listed, I can’t find him using in combat at all.
  • Teleport is to leave and go to places, never to dodge.
  • Shadow extraction takes ages to use and while he performs it, the target can still move.
  • Paralysis isn’t used in combat, just for him to start talking shit.
  • TK was only used on a powerless target from what I have seen.
And then we get to how cocky he is in all of these situations. Not only does he know the capabilities of the people he is going up against, he doesn’t take anything seriously most of the time. Can anyone explain why he would suddenly start using all of his hax in such an optimal way that he has never done before against a person he doesn’t know anything about?

Stg, Orihime spawns a barrier inside the boy and splits him like a banana.

So he has to wave his hands while she needs to think? She pops Koten Zanshun which is spawns a barrier inside Peter and splits him in half.
Wait, she think and spawn a Barrier inside the target which make them explode? How is she even allowed in this Tournament if that's the case?

Went and found the scene where he does it and the paralysis is slow as hell to use. He had to walk within 2m and then casually waved his hand in a noce
I don't see how does that even matter? The moment that the "fight" started he moved his hand and paralized everyone in front of him, how him walking even matter here?

Are the souls normally invisible tho? Cuz saying the guys with magic can see souls in a verse with a bunch of people with magic is kinda uh …… not helpful.
Obviously, and even then Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception cover that anyways.

And I am telling you that she blatantly has better feats than that in every showing. Her fight with Numb Chandelier, her trying to fight Jirobo, her attacking Yammy, her training against Rukia, her blocking Ulquiorra from hitting Ichigo, her catching Ichigo’s corpse when Ulq yeets him off a tower etc. of these have her deploying her barriers several to dozens of meters away.
We go by what is in the profile, so Peter have better Range by that.

Blocked by what?
By the Paralysis Inducement, sorry if I wasn't clear.

This would depend on the context of the situation, does she want to teleport away? Did she even try and we get told that she can’t? Regardless, Orihime’s petals are sentient and can act by themselves without her so even if I steelman your argument that it stops thought based techs, Tsubaki can still just head shot Peter when Orihime gets paralysed.
Yes, every character in the series that is affected by the Paralysis is completely stopped and can't perform any type of Magic, like they are stopped in time.
This is shown multiple times in the series with multiple characters, and Peter probably have the strongest Paralysis out of them all.

And talking about things that act on their own, Peter's Shadow can leave his body and act on his own as a separete entity to extract the Shadow of other characters. So she basically have to fight two opponents instead of one.

Speaking of range, what exactly is the range on all of Peter’s moves? Cuz the profile specifically mentions that his TK is several meters, the only vid of it I can find had him using it on Rump at maybe(?) a meter away while the rest of his powers need contact besides paralysis. Speaking of hitting Rump with TK, it was a Rump with no magic and was stunned because of that fact.
I watched the show years ago and I don't remember everything obviously, by a couple of time he used TK to block characters too.

Does he actually use the teleport to dodge attacks in combat consistently? Cuz I am pretty sure his teleport is the red smoke thing which I can’t find him using in a fight.
Most of the characters in the series teleport closer to the enemy and then perform Heart Extraction or other magical things. If he sees attacks coming to him he wont stand still and let them hit him, and instead will teleport to her to extract her Shadow.

You mean something he needs to be in melee range for? That took him a hot minute to take from a defenceless child? Where Orihime casually bullies and hogties armed adults trained in said weapons and hth within seconds via pure skill?
I suggest you to watch this: (timestamp 1:30).
The Shadow Extraction is basically instatenous. And that child wasn't defensless, he was Henry, the son of the Chosen One, which by his own nature have an high Magic concentration. And on top of this he was protected by the spell of Regina, which made things even worse for Peter, and despite that he was almost able to extract the Shadow.

Paralysis isn’t used in combat, just for him to start talking shit.
That's literally the only time that he actually fought someone himself, and he instantly defeated everyone just by moving his arm.

And then we get to how cocky he is in all of these situations. Not only does he know the capabilities of the people he is going up against, he doesn’t take anything seriously most of the time. Can anyone explain why he would suddenly start using all of his hax in such an optimal way that he has never done before against a person he doesn’t know anything about?
Exactly because he doesn't know her. He is a master manipulator which controlled the entirety of the events during his arc, and he is a smart man that always have something up his sleeve. The only time that he actually fought he instantly started with Paralysis, why would he need to start with something else?

Stg, Orihime spawns a barrier inside the boy and splits him like a banana.
If she is able to do it just by thinking then she should even be in the Tournament. If she can do it only by hitting him, then he have ways to avoid it.

Anyways, I am going to bed, so if there are counter arguments I will reply to them tomorrow.

Wait, she think and spawn a Barrier inside the target which make them explode? How is she even allowed in this Tournament if that's the case?
No. She can fire off a projectile attack with a thought and after it has pierced the enemy, it will create a barrier inside them to cut them in half. Also, if really wanna talk about characters being allowed in the tourney, there is Peter himself who I’ll get into later.
I don't see how does that even matter? The moment that the "fight" started he moved his hand and paralized everyone in front of him, how him walking even matter here?
Because that is his range. He had to walk close to them to paralyse the group which means he needs to walk towards Orihime.
Obviously, and even then Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception cover that anyways.
No, not obviously. You need to show that the ghosts are invisible in the first place and Clairvoyance and ESP don’t automatically let you see invisible ghosts. They need feats of seeing such. But if you want to just say that things apply to each other, Orihime resists soul crush which has paralysis so she resists Peter's.
We go by what is in the profile, so Peter have better Range by that.
I mean, if you really want to go by exactly what’s in the profile and nothing else, Orihime would then have soul crush and just GG this whole tournament. She isn’t gonna though cuz the profile is wrong, thus we ignore it.
Yes, every character in the series that is affected by the Paralysis is completely stopped and can't perform any type of Magic, like they are stopped in time.

This is shown multiple times in the series with multiple characters, and Peter probably have the strongest Paralysis out of them all.

And talking about things that act on their own, Peter's Shadow can leave his body and act on his own as a separete entity to extract the Shadow of other characters. So she basically have to fight two opponents instead of one.
And his Shadow will get murdered if it goes to attack her. Orihime has NPI and she is all too willing to use it on the spooky ghost.
I watched the show years ago and I don't remember everything obviously, by a couple of time he used TK to block characters too.
It’s usefulness is in its offensive ability rather than it’s defensive as Orihime wins out when it comes to AP.
Most of the characters in the series teleport closer to the enemy and then perform Heart Extraction or other magical things. If he sees attacks coming to him he wont stand still and let them hit him, and instead will teleport to her to extract her Shadow.
Okay so absolutely nothing that you mentioned in the series has him dodging with teleportation. Unless you can show him actually doing that, he doesn’t do it.
I suggest you to watch this: (timestamp 1:30).
The Shadow Extraction is basically instatenous. And that child wasn't defensless, he was Henry, the son of the Chosen One, which by his own nature have an high Magic concentration. And on top of this he was protected by the spell of Regina, which made things even worse for Peter, and despite that he was almost able to extract the Shadow.

Orihime just kills it when it goes for her.
That's literally the only time that he actually fought someone himself, and he instantly defeated everyone just by moving his arm.
Exactly because he doesn't know her. He is a master manipulator which controlled the entirety of the events during his arc, and he is a smart man that always have something up his sleeve. The only time that he actually fought he instantly started with Paralysis, why would he need to start with something else?
So his leading move is something that Orihime resists and she would land her own attack faster than him.
If she is able to do it just by thinking then she should even be in the Tournament. If she can do it only by hitting him, then he have ways to avoid it.
Lmao. This shit got me dying. Imagine submitting a character who can teleport right next to the rest and kill them instantly but then complaining that someone can use her powers by thinking. Your sense of balance is scuffed af my guy 😂 😂 I can guarantee you that Orihime won’t be kicked for being too much before Peter is.

No. She can fire off a projectile attack with a thought and after it has pierced the enemy, it will create a barrier inside them to cut them in half.
Can you provide a scan or a video to understand how fast that is? And is that in character or not, because that's important for this fight too.

Because that is his range. He had to walk close to them to paralyse the group which means he needs to walk towards Orihime.
And he can just teleport where he wants and paralize her without any problem. On top of this, it seems a nitpicky argument. The Camera focus on in walking towards them simply because he wasn't there a moment ago. It would have been a bad scene if they simply paralyzed and then showed up out of nowhere, wouldn't it?

No, not obviously. You need to show that the ghosts are invisible in the first place and Clairvoyance and ESP don’t automatically let you see invisible ghosts. They need feats of seeing such.
And he have such feats. In first place during the Underworld Arc, where the Souls are invisible to common humans to the point that there a scene where a couple of characters can't see the souls in front of them while other can. Then there is also the fact that Fairies are invisible to human eyes, but he can see Tinkerbell without any problem.

But if you want to just say that things apply to each other, Orihime resists soul crush which has paralysis so she resists Peter's.
His Paralysis affected Regina, which as you can see in her profile resists Paralysis Inducement.

And his Shadow will get murdered if it goes to attack her. Orihime has NPI and she is all too willing to use it on the spooky ghost.
The Shadow can only be killed by powerful Magical objects, just like Peter Pan himself. They needed to Trap the Shadow inside an object from the Fairies and then burn it inside a Magical Fire created with the purpose of killing things that couldn't be killed, which needed a specific Wand, the Wand of the Dark Fairy.

Okay so absolutely nothing that you mentioned in the series has him dodging with teleportation. Unless you can show him actually doing that, he doesn’t do it.
If he sees attacks coming his way then do you think that he will stand still, wait for the attacks to strike him?

Orihime just kills it when it goes for her.
Same as above.

So his leading move is something that Orihime resists and she would land her own attack faster than him.
His Paralysis goes past resistences, as said above.

There is a reason if Rumplestiltskin, which solos the entire Tournament with a thought, was afraid of Peter.

Lmao. This shit got me dying. Imagine submitting a character who can teleport right next to the rest and kill them instantly but then complaining that someone can use her powers by thinking. Your sense of balance is scuffed af my guy 😂 😂 I can guarantee you that Orihime won’t be kicked for being too much before Peter is.
While the participants were getting proposed I was starting to get worried that he was too powerful, but then everyone started to focus on other characters, saying how much powerful they were, and I thought that maybe he was fair.
If he is too strong for the standards of the Tournament, then I agree that he should be removed. This match should be called an unfair stomp and Orihime should go to the next round.
Or maybe Peter should be changed with Ingrid or a weaker character.

Also, I ask other users to not just mindlessly FRAing while the discussion is still going.

While the participants were getting proposed I was starting to get worried that he was too powerful, but then everyone started to focus on other characters, saying how much powerful they were, and I thought that maybe he was fair.
If he is too strong for the standards of the Tournament, then I agree that he should be removed. This match should be called an unfair stomp and Orihime should go to the next round.

Also, I ask other users to not just mindlessly FRAing while the discussion is still going.
If this match is indeed a full on stomp ! Then I guess I would we some have to change Peter for someone who can at least fight or you guys can decide what to do unless this actually a good match and somehow we are missing some points.

If this match is indeed a full on stomp ! Then I guess I would we some have to change Peter for someone who can at least fight or you guys can decide what to do unless this actually a good match and somehow we are missing some points.
I will wait and see what Anonymous have to say. In case we can change Peter with Ingrid, considering that she is far less haxxed.
To be honest, I initially didn't proposed her because I don't remember her Arc very well, but if I remember correctly even thought she has multiple haxes she usually start with Ice Manipulation and rarley uses her other Magical abilities.

Can you provide a scan or a video to understand how fast that is? And is that in character or not, because that's important for this fight too.
3 minutes in is where she starts using her powers. She leads with an attack against Jirobo tho my imgur is messing up and can’t find a vid of that. She attacks Yammy with Tsubaki. These are all from her BoS key where she lacks the will to kill people
And he can just teleport where he wants and paralize her without any problem. On top of this, it seems a nitpicky argument. The Camera focus on in walking towards them simply because he wasn't there a moment ago. It would have been a bad scene if they simply paralyzed and then showed up out of nowhere, wouldn't it?
And I am asking you to show him doing that. Really isn’t nit picky at all. You asked me for proof for what I claimed my guy does in character, I am asking for you the same.
And he have such feats. In first place during the Underworld Arc, where the Souls are invisible to common humans to the point that there a scene where a couple of characters can't see the souls in front of them while other can. Then there is also the fact that Fairies are invisible to human eyes, but he can see Tinkerbell without any problem.

His Paralysis affected Regina, which as you can see in her profile resists Paralysis Inducement.
You don’t realise how many layers Bleach has, do you? Like, BoS human Ichigo was able to break out of paralysis from someone stronger than him in every way besides potential. Kenpachi’s soul crush based paralysis passively drops an Ichigo who is far stronger than his human form from hundreds of meters away with the closer you are, the stronger the effect. SS Orihime was casually hanging off of a stronger Kenpachi’s back without being affected by his soul crush at all.
The Shadow can only be killed by powerful Magical objects, just like Peter Pan himself. They needed to Trap the Shadow inside an object from the Fairies and then burn it inside a Magical Fire created with the purpose of killing things that couldn't be killed, which needed a specific Wand, the Wand of the Dark Fairy.
Orihime’s attacks are very clearly magical in nature, are stated by the second smartest guy in the series to step into the realm of gods, and comes from her soul having a piece of the Bleach god tier and creator of the cosmology. Pretty sure Orihime annihilates the Shadow on contact.

I am curious though. What exactly are shadows? Cuz Peter’s existed on Neverland before he got there but everyone seems to have one but it’s not their literal shadow that appears on the wall. Are shadows their minds, souls or something or what?
If he sees attacks coming his way then do you think that he will stand still, wait for the attacks to strike him?

Same as above.
I never said that. I asked for proof that its in character for him to use teleport to dodge attacks.
His Paralysis goes past resistences, as said above.
And Orihime has layers of resistance herself.
There is a reason if Rumplestiltskin, which solos the entire Tournament with a thought, was afraid of Peter.
That’s ABC logic. Rumple has a better kit than Peter by far.
I mean, I still think Orihime smacks Peter, I was just pointing out that calling Orihime too much is a hilarious notion when Peter’s kit and what’s being argued for his in character is far more lethal than hers. Now if teleporting next to people and hitting them with an instant kill is his in character after paralysis, then yeah he might be problematic af for the others. Orihime is just more suited to resisting his stuff than the rest of the tourney.
Stg. Hold your horses JED.

Sorry that’s not how this works. Me being convinced by the opposing argument isn’t a “mindless” FRA. When someone makes an argument for a character winning you are allowed to vote for that character when you see fit. Now you can make counter arguments that may persuade a change of vote, or if the match is deemed a stomp later on, vote can be removed obviously. But until then unless the other guy’s argument is completely debunked the vote is allowed. It’s been this way for as long as I’ve been on the site. Also, Anon is meming

I unfortunately don't have much time to argue anymore considering that real life stuff are hitting me in the last hours and I can't do anything else.
I will just say that the Paralysis of OUAT is layered too, with people being able to paralize others that resists it and other with stronger Paralysis than others, considering that it's one of the most used abilities.
Also, teleportation is one of the most used things from multiple characters when they want to dip out of a dangerous situation.
Shadow Extraction is also the favorite thing that Peter Pan does, to the point that it's stated that he have a collection of Shadows of his past vittims
I can see this ending with an Incon, considering that both can finish off the other in an attack, but considering that Peter Pan have many abilities that are too broke for the other contestants and that would be unfair in the rest of the Tournament I think that Orihime should go to the next round for fairness.
With this, I really can't comment anymore. I would have prefered to change Peter with Ingrid, but I wouldn't be able to argue so it's better to finish it here.

I unfortunately don't have much time to argue anymore considering that real life stuff are hitting me in the last hours and I can't do anything else.
I will just say that the Paralysis of OUAT is layered too, with people being able to paralize others that resists it and other with stronger Paralysis than others, considering that it's one of the most used abilities.
Also, teleportation is one of the most used things from multiple characters when they want to dip out of a dangerous situation.
Shadow Extraction is also the favorite thing that Peter Pan does, to the point that it's stated that he have a collection of Shadows of his past vittims
I can see this ending with an Incon, considering that both can finish off the other in an attack, but considering that Peter Pan have many abilities that are too broke for the other contestants and that would be unfair in the rest of the Tournament I think that Orihime should go to the next round for fairness.
With this, I really can't comment anymore. I would have prefered to change Peter with Ingrid, but I wouldn't be able to argue so it's better to finish it here.
That’s unfortunate but if you’re sure about withdrawing, then I guess Orihime moves on if DD agrees. Good luck with whatever it is you have to do irl.
Sorry that’s not how this works. Me being convinced by the opposing argument isn’t a “mindless” FRA. When someone makes an argument for a character winning you are allowed to vote for that character when you see fit. Now you can make counter arguments that may persuade a change of vote, or if the match is deemed a stomp later on, vote can be removed obviously. But until then unless the other guy’s argument is completely debunked the vote is allowed. It’s been this way for as long as I’ve been on the site. Also, Anon is meming
That’s rather presumptuous of you lol.

Fair enough then, Orihime moves on I'll update the brackets then, I hope whatever you are dealing with in real life ThantosX get's resolved, hope you have a good day mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back