• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest High 6-B non-smurf: Urek Vs. Alte

would power null work on urek. Magic does exist in TOG and uzek doesn`t use that
It works against non-magc stuff too, it's just not as effective.

Weaknesses: Those who use skills other than magic present a bit of a problem for Alte, as although her lightning is also effective against skills, it is noticeably weaker against them.
As far as how much weaker it is goes.... unquantifiable. Though she used it on mist gates which aren't magic and it pnulled as normal.

the lightning was accurately piercing.

With one strike it dispersed the mist, with one strike it erased the illusions, and with one strike it pierced us as if there wasn’t a barrier at all.

I don’t know what logic it is running with, but at the very least, every element and barrier we use is like paper to it, and we can’t avoid it.
Before it touched her body, the Bridd was stopped by the lightning that was coursing around her, and it disappeared without much fuss.

Not only my magic barrier, even my Magic Armor was of no use.

The feeling of my magic being one-sidedly erased the moment it touches that lightning.

Anyway, Alte starts with lightning. Which is a killer attack in itself which is paralysis, poison, and petrification. All of which neg resistance.

“It may be plain despite being an Apostle of a God, but my lightning brings my target closer to certain death the more it hits. I can tell that you came here fully prepared to face me by the fact that you are not being affected by poison, paralysis, and even petrification.”
Muller turned into a beautiful statue for an instant, but was shattered right after from the follow-up attack.

Wait... how is she even high 6-B? She has no calc and the links she upscales go to 6-B+ characters
There's no calc in any of em :?

Wait... how is she even high 6-B? She has no calc and the links she upscales go to 6-B+ characters
There's no calc in any of em :?
Basically she stomps people who scale to very high end 6-B+. As in the difference between the feats she scales to and the next tier is incredibly negligible. 96 Teratons to 100 Teratons.

I mean, if she is baseline...

Urek has a x5 AP difference
  • The High 6-B+'s like Urek Mazino are scaled to be 100x as strong as the Low 6-B+'s (500 Teratons)
and the shockwave of his hits spans thousands of KM(and said shockwaves also out AP's her AP, shockwaves which are done without shinsu)
Urek Profile said:
At least Large Country Class+ (Casually pulverized a mountain range when using only a tenth of his strength, while also being severely limited by Hell Joe essentially nullifying the shinsoo on the whole floor)
Thousands of kilometers with shinsoo techniques and shockwaves
That's not shinsu, or energy(that is not KE ofc) or anything. Just good ol' shockwave caused by a strong force ,his hits; casual hits, anything against that? Coz her lightning are getting out AP'd and dispersed by the shockwaves of Urek casual hits. Let alone the fact that he can just... keep punching several times until there is nothing left of his enemy who doubt can get out of the AOE of his shockwaves?

Because if not, then Urek brute forces through? Zahard should still replace Urek imo

A 5x difference of AP is definitely not enough to crush projectiles with just shockwaves. The most you could say he would do is deflect them. They can also branch off in several different directions (Up to 6) and can branch in a way that attacks someone on all sides.

The lightning more than likely just pierces through the shockwaves; since they, y'know, ignore durability. They were stated to pierce through anything and effective against Makoto Misumi who despite being in Unknown tier is almost certainly very high as far as tiers go and is lowballed at High 6-A but ranges from possibly being 5-B, 4-B, 70x baseline 3-A, and Low 2-C. And all because he hasn't had an actual fight against someone on his level (God) to confirm any of these other separate feats and statements which give vastly different results, that's why he has unknown tier. Point is, it's not like she hasn't fought someone stronger than her before, and her lightning worked on them even considering their strength and resistances.

As a side note: If there was a way to get past her lightning it would indeed be non-supernatural projectiles (Regular arrows), as they canonically worked against her, though it's not enough to put her down for good and a lot its effectiveness was attributed to the legendary-class bow Makoto used which made even his magic arrows bypass her base passive lightning shield without her stacking another shield on top of it (Which she can also do btw). With all that said... shockwaves? Nah, not with only a 5x AP difference and several kilometers away from the origin point. That's not even considered an AP stomp here. 7.5x is.

Last edited:
A 5x difference of AP is definitely not enough to crush projectiles with just shockwaves. The most you could say he would do is deflect them.
It certainly is enough difference, the difference between x5 and x7.5 is closer(a mere x1.5) than x5 and baseline. Urek just has to continue hitting hard until a blood mist is left, too much range, and superior AP
The lightning more than likely just pierces through the shockwaves; since they, y'know, ignore durability.
What does that has to do with sheer natural non supernatural KE of the surrounding air? Coz that what a shockwave is
That's not even considered an AP stomp here. 7.5x is.
Never claimed a oneshot stomp, just that Urek has a x5 advantage, and sheer range simply damage done by a spammable move

It certainly is enough difference, the difference between x5 and x7.5 is closer(a mere x1.5) than x5 and baseline. Urek just has to continue hitting hard until a blood mist is left, too much range, and superior AP

What does that has to do with sheer natural non supernatural KE of the surrounding air? Coz that what a shockwave is

Never claimed a oneshot stomp, just that Urek has a x5 advantage, and sheer range simply damage done by a spammable move
You said it's enough to disperse her attacks, I heavily disagree.

Why, specifically, do you believe a 5x AP difference is enough for the higher AP character to crush magic projectiles with AOE shockwaves from kilometers away?
This isn't a question of AP vs AP because the shockwave itself, as it gets further away from its user, isn't even a 5x AP advantage anymore because of how energy dispersion works. Nor would that be enough to disperse lightning, because as one would find out, it's actually extremely difficult to completely disperse the energy of matter, you would often times just end up transferring your own energy into the matter rather than dispersing it. Which is what lightning is (Because it actually includes things like light, air, plasma, and the moving of electrons all in one), unlike electricity which is more-so just energy.

Back