• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Self-evident intelligence revisions thread

You can start a separate thread in their content revisions forum.

Well, this is still the entirely wrong forum, so that is unfortunately a blow that you may have to endure.

Thanks. I cannot help though.

FC/OC is not my responsibility or something I have authority over, nor do I know about its characters.

Promestein is the main bureaucrat of FC/OC wiki. And she may have tired from this staff and not active here, but I think it best go over to the FC/OC section of the forum and ask there if you're asking something related to that one.

This is what Lelouch's profile says:

Lelouch's intellect is his greatest asset. He regularly leads his own forces to victory against the numerically and usually technologically superior Britannian forces, exploiting their habits of underestimating Japanese forces and often far from airtight tactics with meticulous preparation and ruthless traps, such as triggering the Narita landslide,[52] collapsing Tokyo Settlement,[53] and activating a city-wide network of Gefjun Disturbers to disable the majority of Britannia's forces.[50] He utilizes his Geass constantly as well, setting up plenty of insiders ahead of time that will spring into action when the proper conditions are met. Thanks to this approach and these habits, he was able to throw the OSI into chaos and exploit their mistakes before setting up the means to put them all under his control,[54] controlling Rolo not through his Geass, but through manipulation and a staged 'sacrifice'.[14] He could also accurately predict what Mao[55] and Schneizel[56] would say and prepare recordings portrayed as live feeds to distract them both, and ultimately defeated the former by using his own Geass to wipe his memory of the plan he had devised to deal with him so that Mao couldn't read it.[57] With Mao, he sought to establish conditions hostile to Mao's mind reading Geass, using crowds and exploiting his own limitations to prevent him from catching on again and again, after confirming the limits and weaknesses of Mao's Geass beforehand. However, his plans are often overcomplicated and hinge a lot on a combination of sheer audacity, a lot of prior preparation, and the fact that he used his Geass on a lot of the people involved. His chess gameplay also leaves something to be desired

So would "At least Gifted, possibly Genius" be appropriate based on the above description?

Hey Ant, some time ago you helped to evaluate the intelligence of this character, you even said he could be Supergenius with a little more context, I bring him back because I think his section has changed a bit and now maybe he could reach supergenius.

Anos Profle.
At least Extraordinary Genius (Anos memorized and learned a complicated magic formula in 1 second which took Sasha 1 month to learn, and then proceeded to complete the formula which even the creator wouldn't have been able to do for another 1000 years after witnessing it only once.[150] Anos effortlessly deciphered hundreds of thousands of magic characters with one look which would take an accomplished mage a whole day to do.[151] Anos is knowledgeable about the atomic structure of objects, and when he uses creation magic to create an object, he doesn't just create the object but also the atoms that make up the object.[152] Anos has mastered almost all magic[153] and also developed Origin Magic, a completely new and powerful type of magic.[154] Anos read and perfectly memorised 1,799 books in mere moments.[155] After seeing the magic <Rayon> being used only once, Anos learned and recreated the unknown magic characters and formula instantly.[156] Anos is capable of performing 100 parallel thoughts simultaneously even under high pressure via <Likness>, which even magicians that mastered this magic are incapable of.[157] Anos consistently develops new and powerful magic and also copies and improves upon the already existing magic of his opponents during combat)

A feat that is not included and that could be considered an intelligence feat, would be that Anos created Venuzdonoa which can destroy all things in creation. No matter how tough, eternal or infinite it is, Venuzdonoa will destroy it alongside its reason. (Reason=Logic in verse, logic governs reality and Venuzdonoa destroys, manipulates, alters and is unbound by logic)

Okay. Of the above, only creating Venuzdonoa reaches Supergenius levels though, and we preferably need more than one feat of that level for a certain rating in this regard.

Maybe "At least Extraordinary Genius, likely Supergenius" would be fine though?

I see, soon anos will have a proper revision of his profile where we could bring more similar feats.
Maybe "At least Extraordinary Genius, likely Supergenius" would be fine though?
I am fine with the rating, do you think it can be added directly, or could ask a content moderator to add it, I don't think it is necessary to unlock Anos profile for me to add it as it is a minimum.

I can unlock the page for you to edit if you wish.

I see, soon anos will have a proper revision of his profile where we could bring more similar feats.

I am fine with the rating, do you think it can be added directly, or could ask a content moderator to add it, I don't think it is necessary to unlock Anos profile for me to add it as it is a minimum.
I unlocked the page.

This is what Lelouch's profile says:

Lelouch's intellect is his greatest asset. He regularly leads his own forces to victory against the numerically and usually technologically superior Britannian forces, exploiting their habits of underestimating Japanese forces and often far from airtight tactics with meticulous preparation and ruthless traps, such as triggering the Narita landslide,[52] collapsing Tokyo Settlement,[53] and activating a city-wide network of Gefjun Disturbers to disable the majority of Britannia's forces.[50] He utilizes his Geass constantly as well, setting up plenty of insiders ahead of time that will spring into action when the proper conditions are met. Thanks to this approach and these habits, he was able to throw the OSI into chaos and exploit their mistakes before setting up the means to put them all under his control,[54] controlling Rolo not through his Geass, but through manipulation and a staged 'sacrifice'.[14] He could also accurately predict what Mao[55] and Schneizel[56] would say and prepare recordings portrayed as live feeds to distract them both, and ultimately defeated the former by using his own Geass to wipe his memory of the plan he had devised to deal with him so that Mao couldn't read it.[57] With Mao, he sought to establish conditions hostile to Mao's mind reading Geass, using crowds and exploiting his own limitations to prevent him from catching on again and again, after confirming the limits and weaknesses of Mao's Geass beforehand. However, his plans are often overcomplicated and hinge a lot on a combination of sheer audacity, a lot of prior preparation, and the fact that he used his Geass on a lot of the people involved. His chess gameplay also leaves something to be desired
@Dereck03

I think I'll leave the intelligence feats for Death Note characters here too:

Light is a hardworking, talented, and successful young man with a strong willpower and an even stronger sense of justice. Adored by his peers and family for his skills and friendly exterior, Light is incredibly ambitious, with the cunning and creativity to carry out his goals. His intellect makes him a deadly foe and a tremendous asset to the Japanese Task Force, with L even considering him a potential replacement in the event of his death, despite his suspicion. His plans are inventive, relying on exploiting his knowledge of the Death Note's rules and his confidence, intimidating Raye Penber into turning in his coworkers and unknowingly killing them with the Death Note and engineering a complex scheme in which he would give up the Death Note and his memories, only to reclaim them once suspicion was diverted. One of Light's greatest skills, however, is his penchant for manipulation and his acting skills, keeping up his act even in the tensest of situations and dropping it only when he was finally cornered. Few see through his pleasant exterior, which he has exploited to rid himself of threats like Naomi Misora, and even if they do suspect him, they must still corner him. This is by no means easy, as Light ultimately triumphed over L through his knowledge of the Death Note, precautions, and his manipulation of Rem, and he would've outsmarted Near as well had it not been for Mello's sacrifice

Though lacking in the same experience and knowledge as L, Near is still a worthy successor of his legacy as the smartest child in Wammy's House. Spending several years collecting the information from scratch to take on Kira himself, Near quickly comes to the correct conclusion that Kira is among the Japanese Kira Task Force, acting as the second L. Calm and collected even in high-pressure situations, Near acts more carefully than both L and Mello. Besides, much like his predecessor, Near is fully willing to do anything to solve a case, even if it means cheating and bending the law. Matsuda suspected that he manipulated Mello and Mikami to defeat Kira

He is the true identity of the three most famous and influential detectives in the world [Eraldo Coil, Deneuve, and himself], and can easily get top marks in all subjects in the prestigious University of Todai. He has been described as "the greatest mind in the world". At eight years old, he was capable of solving the Winchester Mad Bombings that occurred after the outbreak of World War Three. Watari, whose intelligence is ranked as a seven in Death Note How to Read, referred to an eight year old L's intellectual abilities as "outstanding". Around that time, he was capable of growing Watari's stocks to 20,000 times their original size in just two years. Later on, he was capable of solving a murder case that had no clues. By the time he faced Beyond Birthday, his intelligence was equivalent to five ordinary investigative bureaus and seven intelligence agencies, with this number increasing by several notches by the time he faced Kira

He's the most intelligent student of the middleschool in Japan. His plan outsmarted Near who previously defeated Light Yagami. However, since Minoru's plan does not include the use of the Death Note itself, it is difficult to compare his intelligence to that of his predecessor. Also, he performs poorly in all of his school subjects, mostly due to his laziness

They are probably of real world genius level with the exception of Minoru.

Gifted seems appropriate for Minoru and Genius for the rest.

I'll leave Gon, Killua, Zeno, and Silva here as well

Although Gon has notable difficulties with academic knowledge such as math, he has shown to be emotionally intelligent, figuring Palm's entire personality traits from the few interactions he had with her due to his vast experience with a multitude of other women, and people in general. His talent was described by Wing as being one-in-ten-million, learning and eventually mastering techniques like Ten in few minutes while it takes weeks for Zushi to accomplish the same despite being a prodigy as well. In combat, Gon has shown to be incredibly cunning and skilled. By throwing a giant stone tile, and using a person's natural psychology as an advantage to ambush them, Gon managed to defeat Riehlvet with relative ease. During his battle against Gido, Gon was capable of figuring out the exact ruleset Gido gave his tops just by watching one of them move by itself, quickly learning how to avoid them by using Zetsu, and dodging the patterns of the tops, previously described as being incredibly complex, and unpredictable even for Gido himself. Although his hatsu has a glaring weakness, Gon was capable of overcoming that weakness by using it's overwhelming power and his opponent's knowledge to his advantage, luring them in as he charges a fake version of his hatsu in order to counterattack the moment they try to break his stance. Gon has also been consistently outsmarted people with far more experience than him, such as Hisoka who is also a battle genius, and Knuckle who is a veteran with over 5000 battles.

Killua was trained from birth to be one of the world's best assassins and was taught an array of assassination techniques, even those of a supernatural nature. Killua's intellect far exceeds what a normal boy his age should be capable of, and is smarter than most adults. He is also quite knowledgeable on various topics such as technology, gaming, etc., suggesting part of his assassination training was general knowledge. He can formulate accurate predictions on his opponent's move and has proved capable of efficiently analyzing hostile capabilities and thought patterns. He can devise effective strategies in a matter of instants. Killua's years of experience can lead him to pick the best option, and he can keep his cool in dangerous situations. He is also highly observant and can pick up on details unnoticed at the subconscious level. Killua is capable of devising sophisticated tactics, running accurate simulations, and evaluating the success rate of each of them, even in the middle of a fight. His skills in evaluating the assets at his disposal and making the most of them are such that Gon and Biscuit were completely dependent on him to organize their Greed Island cards. Despite Knuckle being his senior and a combat veteran, Killua also presided over the strategic meeting before the invasion of the palace. Killua is skilled in various weapons and can improvise with tools of his environment and even turn others' weapons into their own demise, as seen against the various Chimera Ants and their attempt to ambush him. He even has great skill in using two yo-yos which earned praise from Shoot. He is also an outstanding talent in the field of Nen, being able to distribute it with a margin of error lower than 1%, which requires the most skill and experience. He is normally regarded as more talented than Gon when it comes to Nen control.

As the current head of the Zoldyck family, he is one of the deadliest assassins in the world. His fighting prowess and experience with Nen are second, perhaps only to his father, Zeno. His intelligence should be comparable, if not superior, to Killua's, who is knowledgeable on a wide array of topics.

Zeno is considered the greatest assassin in the world and possesses a considerable amount of experience to back it up. He is exceptionally analytic in a battle, predicting the actions of genius fighters like Chrollo and coming up with perfect countermeasures in an instant, with Chrollo stating that there was no way he could steal Zeno's moves without resorting to killing him. Zeno's intelligence, skills, and experience are unfathomably superior to Killua, who is knowledgeable on a vast amount of topics. He could tell Killua had matured and had rid himself of Illumi's needle with a glance.

Please stop dropping numerous random character profile page intelligence sections here unless there are serious current problems with their ratings. I do not have limitless time available. Thank you.

Anyway, all of those HxH characters seem to have Genius level intelligence based on the above descriptions, although if others here think that "Gifted in general. Genius in combat." seems more appropriate, please mention it here.

Anyway, all of those HxH characters seem to have Genius level intelligence based on the above descriptions, although if others here think that "Gifted in general. Genius in combat." seems more appropriate, please mention it here.
I'm not good on evaluating intelligence ratings as you, but based in the above descriptions, it's more accurate and I'm fine with Gifted in general. Genius in combat.

Last edited:
I'm not good on evaluating intelligence ratings as you, but based in the above descriptions, it's more accurate and I'm fine with Gifted in general. Genius in combat.
Okay. That is probably fine then.

I've added the intelligence ratings to the respectives HxH profiles btw.

Well, I found this here for Jackie Chan:

"Jackie is a professional archaeologist, with a vast knowledge of ancient cultures, mythology, and artifacts. He is also a very skilled combatant, often utilizing the surrounding environment to develop unconventional but effective battle-maneuvers, as well as being versed in multiple martial art styles. Jackie also has experience fighting "Shadowkhan", which were shadow entities that acted as master-ninja, along with fellow martial arts combatants and even otherworldly and demonic entities (such as Shendu and his siblings)."

Back