• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Self-evident intelligence revisions thread

I have the same problem with this profile. Nothing here meets our supergenius standards. Granted, this could just be due to the profile being extremely outdated.

I have the same problem with this profile. Nothing here meets our supergenius standards. Granted, this could just be due to the profile being extremely outdated.
Yes, he is just versatile extraordinary genius.

What do you get for:

1)Creating a device that convert particles(photon, electron, mana...) into something else.

2)Creating a device that could analyze energy(mana) then find energy signature similiar to it on another universe and summon it.

In this verse mana is an energy created from soul.

Able to create a plan that will destroy nigh-Omniscient supercomputer and able to succeed with high probability.
I was checking some profiles and stumbled upon one profiles which had this explanation but ro ratings tho I am sure this should give that character
Atleast Extraordinary genius, likely SuperGenius?

Last edited:

This should be Extraordinary Genius

There's isn't much context With that supercomputer.

Can you elaborate?
Basically 627 was made off the same DNA as Stitch, who is this smart:

Extraordinary Genius (Unlike the rest of Jumba's 600 series creation, Stitch is able to use 90% of his brain for high mental functions. He can think faster than a supercomputer, cook 372 recipes, drive any sort of vehicle, store up to 300 PB in his brain, play the guitar fluently, finish a crossword puzzle in about 7 seconds, pick up quickly on what's happening around him, and record every moment of his life)
Plus his feat on his profile is an EG feat itself (or at least EG calculation speed)

This profile has SuperGenius but I think this should be Extraordinary genius?
Supergenius (Some of the oldest and smartest beings in the universe. Made discoveries in areas beyond the normal branches of science. Created advanced physics-defying power rings)

Hear me out, but he definitely should get Supergenius.

His possibly is from being able to make a possibly 2-C device, but he also should be able to apply for it due to meeting this standard:
Other ways to qualify through non-technological means are to be able to process and understand literally infinite amounts of information, or to design entire realities of infinite complexity through skill and comprehension, rather than just wishing them into existence, and feats of a comparable scale may also reach a Supergenius rating.
He was able to use Kyoka Suigetsu on Yhwach's Almighty which grants him this level of precog:
https://imgur.com/a/v7XVr
Yhwach can see all possible futures like grains of sand on a beach. The true power of The Almighty is to “transform the future itself.” Yhwach is capable of changing and influencing the futures that he sees. The Almighty allows Yhwach to cut down any fate his opponent may make for themselves
To use Kyoka Suigetsu properly however, he must be able to visualize them. This means Aizen was able to affect all of Yhwach's futures to fool him. This would require being able to process an infinite amount of scenarios across said futures, thus an infinite amount of information and calculation, thus, supergenius.

His possibly is from being able to make a possibly 2-C device, but he also should be able to apply for it due to meeting this standard:

He was able to use Kyoka Suigetsu on Yhwach's Almighty which grants him this level of precog:

To use Kyoka Suigetsu properly however, he must be able to visualize them. This means Aizen was able to affect all of Yhwach's futures to fool him. This would require being able to process an infinite amount of scenarios across said futures, thus an infinite amount of information and calculation, thus, supergenius.

Make a crt for this. But it's not likely gona be SuperGenius.

Make a crt for this. But it's not likely gona be SuperGenius.
There was already a CRT for this, but they didn't include this in it. Although, not everyone might know about the accepted feat of Aizen affecting every future of the Almighty, so I guess it'll have to be a CRT (unfortunately it's probably not gonna be me because I got a shit ton of revisions for this verse at hand)

Unless I'm blind, I don't see why this guy is a genius overall (in combat I have no qualms with). From his profile he just seems to have Gifted feats.

Unless I'm blind, I don't see why this guy is a genius overall (in combat I have no qualms with). From his profile he just seems to have Gifted feats.
As for this though, I'm still unconvinced that he's shown genius feats, unless some KnY supporter wants to come in and tell me (again, combat is fine)

The White Queen
The description mentions what's necessary for a ranking.
She has managed to trick and manipulate expert summoners and geniuses who are aware of her malicious nature and power, including Kyousuke Shiroyama, on multiple occasions. She has knowledge and trivia in multiple fields, from anime to horror films and medicine. In fact, she's stated to be a cut above anyone else in the world in any field, though so far, she has only demonstrated this in hand-to-hand/martial arts skill, and she is so confident in her raw power that she rarely uses it. If her own knowledge doesn't suffice, she can ask questions to Wisdom, who acts as her search engine and constantly absorbs all forms of knowledge in real time. She can easily process large quantities of compressed information that cause pain to and might even destroy normal human brains.
The
she's stated to be a cut above anyone else in the world in any field
part seems like it should justify Extraordinary Genius. Like, much better than anyone else in absolutely everything in a world slightly superior to real life Earth technologically should be enough, I think?
The White Queen’s right hand had pierced the researcher’s chest far too deftly. No, that was not simple destruction. It was a type of spiritual healing. While completely ignoring the pectoralis major, diaphragm, ribs, sternum, and various arteries and veins in the way, the White Queen easily pulled something out.

He did not even have time to stand up from the broken drum in surprise.

He was forbidden to take any unpermitted action while in the presence of Her Majesty.

That was simply how the world worked.

Father.

The mass of muscles in her hand was pulsing. It was someone’s heart.

The Queen’s strongest was not limited to pure physical strength.

She could bring out the greatest skill in every single field.

I respect you for bringing brother into this world, but I have no intention of getting to know my in-laws well enough to live in a two-generation household.

“…”

The frightening part was not how she removed his heart with no pain or resistance.

It was the fact that she could bring hand-to-hand combat to this level. If she wanted, she could remove all of Doctor S’s organs and rearrange them as she saw fit. It was just like moving a human brain into a pig or sheep developed for organ transplants. No, it need not be organic. If she felt like having some fun, she could create a human-faced dog or even a human-faced train. She could easily create a chimera that would cause anyone who saw it to lose their mind.
Here's the original quote from Volume 7 Stage 3 Part 4.
That she can process so much information that a human brain would be destroyed in an attempt to process it helps as well. That should be about outperforming a supercomputer level.

Both should have Extraordinary Genius intelligence as an ability (yes it exists Frieren has it). Just replace Genius Intelligence.

Both should have Extraordinary Genius intelligence as an ability (yes it exists Frieren has it). Just replace Genius Intelligence.
Honestly, it doesn't matter much, since the usage of "Genius Intelligence" in the ability section typically encompasses all terms containing the word "Genius", or at least that's how it's treated in most pages.

But yes, I changed it.

After reviewing Ayanokouji's intelligence rating.i have some doubts.
From mountain of words the only feats which is referring to his intelligence part are these.
Extraordinary Genius (Was stated to be a genius among genius.[6] Did "Taylor Series" equations at a very young age in the White Room, Stating that it involved Theory of relativity studies and Number theory.[7] By the age of junior high/high school, Would have a mental age of 20-30.[8] It was stated that he can absorb everything that is given to him via his adaptability and he never reached his "plateau".[9] Better than kid Arisu Sakayanagi who won against alot of professional chess players.[10] The white room was stated to be having trouble measuring his knowledge.[11] Is viewed like a god-like figure in the white room.[12] The white room is a facility that aims to create geniuses.[13] Ayanokouji was also stated to be giving trouble to the white room to gather new things for him to learn due to his learning speed.[14] Mastered 5 writing systems at age 4.[15] Was also capable of logical reasoning when he was 2 years old[16] and Analyzed the pattern of a guessing game instantaneously and got a 100% which was a first.[17] Learned various fields.[18] It was stated to be impossible to reach Ayanokouji's level further showing the gap between him and the other children.[19] Ayanokouji's Perfect Memory emcompasses his ability to recall information with complete accuracy and precision, including sensory details, instantaneously and effortlessly. His memories are passively retained indefinitely without degradation and can be selectively retrieved at will,[20]
Extraordinary genius can be attain by 4 possible means
1.capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology.
2.executing complex strategies even under high pressure.
3.Outperforming supercomputers.

4.predicting the future through sheer mental calculations.

And the given description of his intelligence may come in 2nd point but it's less likely, due to the nature of those feats.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Yes, he should only have Extraordinary Genius intelligence. Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Yes. It seems so. 🙏
Intelligence feat for Emus?

Please write a summary. 🙏
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Coyote_Starrk

Also this is pretty self-evident to be Gifted.
That seems fine, yes.

This profile has SuperGenius but I think this should be Extraordinary genius?
Agreed, but we handled it earlier. 🙏

It seems like too strange or unusual scaling to qualify for Supergenius, especially as I think it was rejected previously.

Agreed. Gifted in general and Genius in combat seems fine. 🙏

Back