• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems that you are implying that he was never attacked with that and it would work for being a ohko.

but the huge kirby set makes it less effective, moreover, if it's a deadly attack, it will kill it before the adapt, while Seiya can just Spam Ryusei Ken and kill kirby

I wanted to stay away from this thread, but the data scan (only way Kirby wins, btw) is pretty much the only move the base Robobot Armor can do except throw a punch, and the scan has priority over the punch if the opponent has a copyable ability, which Seiya definitely does.

DodoNova2 said:
Seiya reactive evolution is really great, it's simple, the same attack does not work twice
That doesnt happen in 90% of his fights. Its hyperbole.

The real cal howard said:
I wanted to stay away from this thread, but the data scan (only way Kirby wins, btw) is pretty much the only move the base Robobot Armor can do except throw a punch, and the scan has priority over the punch if the opponent has a copyable ability, which Seiya definitely does.
Kirby is not in base Robobot. For all I care he can be Halberd.

That doesnt happen in 90% of his fights. Its hyperbole.
Is this like with Doomsday that we have to assume that it's always at its best?

The best I can tell you is that "sometimes" Seiya will be able to evolve and become stronger than his opponent or counter his opponent's abilities.

But other times he doesnt. If he does not understand his opponent's abilities its worse.

The "A technique doesnt work twice in a saint" is not to be taken seriously, it doesnt happen enough times to consider it consistent.

That sounds like being powerful enough to have an inconclusive match up with 682.

Not to mention since PS can attack souls, kirby's ghost form isn't going to help it that much.

Ghost Kirby would be useless here. I'll openly say that.

At the risk of starting something, I'll say Kirby (in Robobot armor) due to his opening one-shot move being able to hit easier than Seiya's opening one-shot move. Seiya needs to touch Kirby to win. Kirby just needs Seiya to be in range.

I don't know who to listen to right now, PaChi or Gar and Dragon. If Pa Chi is right, then it won't one-shot. If the other two are, then it will.

I mean, they are punch sized impacts, if kirby can regen quickly enough or avoid getting blasted in his totality, he doesnt need to get oneshot.

I would like to mention that Meteor Fist is a barrage of countless atomic punches at high speed.

In that case, keep my vote to Kirby, because it doesn't look like Seiya would be able to atomize enough of Kirby before getting scanned.

Hey dragon, quick question. If someone can resist atomic destruction, would they be able to tank SS' punches like they're normal punches? And what about if they have subatomic destruction resistance?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I would like to mention that Meteor Fist is a barrage of countless atomic punches at high speed.
I legit laughed at the "high speed" part. Seiya's speed is SO RANDOM it makes no sense ovo. It's PIS, yeah, but the moment you see his punches called mach 1 and blocked by a mach 18 guy when he is 8th sense.

Speed is equalized, so eh.

Theglassman12 said:
Hey dragon, quick question. If someone can resist atomic destruction, would they be able to tank SS' punches like they're normal punches? And what about if they have subatomic destruction resistance?
yes.

Gargoyle One said:
Nope.
His regen is Mid-High

Him dying makes him turn into a ghost, that's not Low Godly
In his profile,It says low-godly as Ghost form Kirby ,he also regenerate his body from the nothing vía Ghost form and Kirby can do this always as his soul survives,thats why its low-godly,its useless here but just clarifying.

What does scanning do? Also is he gonna scan while he's getting atomized by countless punches?

In his profile,It says low-godly as Ghost form Kirby ,he also regenerate his body from the nothing vía Ghost form and Kirby can do this always as his soul survives,thats why its low-godly,its useless here but just clarifying.

Read it again, it doesn't show Low Godly

Cosmo users don't atomize they go further beyond and destroy atoms in their totality. Aiolia before he even masters the 7th sense shows us they can go further beyond and destroy sub atomic particles. The reason you don't see everyone getting their atoms destroyed is because Cosmo protects against that and 7th sense users can go beyond just mere protection and actually recreate their atoms which is where you get the High regen from.

Also Saints do adapt to moves they have seen before, main example is Ikki. Time and time again he mainly shows that as seen when he fights Hyouga, Kanon, Aiacos and Abel/Cain. Seiya does the same against Shiryu, Misty, Aldebaran, Aiolia and more.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What does scanning do? Also is he gonna scan while he's getting atomized by countless punches?
Pull a Digimon and turn the enemy into data and absorb them.

Scanning is basically putting a Digimon in the Dark Area with Lucemon. Converts to data and absorbed.

Speed is equalized. So he's not getting off countless punches before Kirby attacks. One or two, sure, but not countless.

Also Saints do adapt to moves they have seen before, main example is Ikki.

They adapt, yes, but its not instantaneous. And atomizing kirby or going beyond that doesnt make a difference.

Back