• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Searching for fair match for Accel - Accelerator vs Mogura Kugurugi

From the profile, she does have it, so . . .

If he gets bored and gives up, she wins. The battle doesn't actually end without death, ko, BFR or incap, even if it goes on for decades.

That's fine. She wins by default of Accelerator getting bored. At least it's more likely than her using a move she never uses.

I can accept her using it if Accelerator was any type of threat to her but he isn't.

Also, I'm not sure about Mogura but Accelerator can't fight for several days. He needs rest. It also doesn't look like she has infinite stamnia either.

So either way both will get tired way before the several days are up.

If a character has a certain hax but never uses it with no reason, this is probably PIS, so yes, she can use Quiet, but only will do as a final attack, and preHS Accel never reflected sound in his battles, then he needs prior knowledge to do this here.

XDragnoir said:
If a character has a certain hax but never uses it with no reason, this is probably PIS, so yes, she can use Quiet, but only will do as a final attack, and preHS Accel never reflected sound in his battles, then he needs prior knowledge to do this here.
Wrong.

I just realized I replied to the wrong thread.

Yes, techically Accelerator never used sound reflection during a battle, that's not to say he wouldn't. Post-Headshot Accel 100% wouldn't but Pre-headshot 50% would.

Plus why can Mogura use an ability she never uses but Accel can't use any of his abilities that he actually uses?

It seems a bit unfair no?

Scrlk666777 said:
Explosions won't work on Accelerator.
Rather I meant vector from his shield used against him, but I don't know Mogura powers can work with that (fire can be physical, but vector may be too abstract).

either way this match is soo bad,

either they can't hurt each other (different from inconclusive, people need to read the ******* rules, this falls under miss match)

or it a stomp as 1 is invulnerable to the other

I think I should more look for their profiles, because underestemite durability for both characters. Should close this ?

@Malox

There is nothing in the rules, that I can see, that says you can't call a match inconclusive if neither can harm the other. I have read through the verses thread rules three times to make sure.

Also it's a word, does it really matter what it's called? Are you really getting all worked up because people are calling matches inconclusive? Really?

@Guardspace

I have nothing to add. Imo I think this match is based on possibilities rather than actualities since you an Accelerator who was hardly ever seen and a Win-con for Mogura she never uses. There's also the question of whether her abilities would work on some abstract such as vectors since at their very core they are abstract concepts which you can neither see, touch, smell, hear or taste although Pre-headshot Accelerator was limited to physics based vectors so any attack that he uses would probably be nulled by Mogura's nothing and everything.

It might be a different story Post-headshot though.

Accel can reflect sound, but he has no reason to do so, and he has no way to know he needs to before she uses Quiet, and after she uses Quiet Accel is dead.

He has no reason not to do so either.

The point remains is that neither uses their moves in battle. So one can't be able to use their move while the other can't.

You can make arguments for both characters using their respective power though despite not ever using, at least in battle where Accelerator is concerned. After all we do not know enough about Pre-headshot Accelerator and Mogura has never been in the situation, supposedly, where she needs to use Quiet. Also it's not like Accelerator is any type of threat to her, well maybe not a threat since she might not be able to do anything against something so abstract as conceptual vectors.

Back