• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Searching for fair match for Accel - Accelerator vs Mogura Kugurugi

I think accel isn't Quiet in charcter.

Besides quiet isn't instant.

"An enemy must be quiet for some short length of time before them being quiet can be changed into death."

Last thing Mogura never use Quiet in manga.

I was rather was curious how Accelerator can interact with Nothing.

From her profile

Death: When the enemy is "Quiet" or does not talk, she can convert that into "Death." thus causing them to drop dead instantly.

From weakness: An enemy must be quiet for some short length of time before them being quiet can be changed into death

Why wouldn't he? This is Accelerator we are talking about here, Pre-Headshot at that. I mean any little annoyance had him use this application of his ability.

So would it still work if Accelerator can't hear it? and also does Mogura usually start with "Quiet"?

She doesnt start with it, she usually starts with Combine Everything and Nothing

Yes, blocking the sound would work, but Accel like...never does that ,and he would still have to acknowledge that said ability works by speaking first

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
She doesnt start with it, she usually starts with Combine Everything and Nothing
Yes, blocking the sound would work, but Accel like...never does that ,and he would still have to acknowledge that said ability works by speaking
What do you mean he's never done it? He did that in OT 5 because an argument annoyed him. It was said he turns the sound off when sleeping so nothing disturbs him and also did it in the hospital just to read a book.

This is more Pre-headshot's thing though.

Again this is pre-headshot Accelerator we are talking about. I doubt he would care how her powers work since at that point in the story he still believed that he was near invincible. This might be his downfall in the battle though.

I'm more interested in her existence erasure because I think she should win with this.

Oh right.

He would, at least this Accelerator. Post-Headshot, definately wouldn't because he knows he's not nearly as invinciable as he first liked to believed. Pre-headshot Accelerator though is a different story.

Her EE comes from erasing attacks, not people
Also, Im pretty sure Accel wont start a battle with the first thing being blocking the vector of sounds
she can still kill him with silence right ?

yea im sure he won't, just bringing context on why he brought the argument

anyway accel attack don't work making this a stomp

You didn't answer the question. That was what she starts with not whether she uses "quiet" reguarly or not.

Also what is combine everything or nothing?

Scrlk666777 said:
Also what is combine everything or nothing?

• Combine Everything: Kugurugi "slips" while attacking, and takes on the properties of "everything" around her, and "combines" them. One of the uses allows her to take on the physical attributes of those around her, such as when she uses it to combine the strength of both her opponent and all of the bystanders near her into focused and explosive hits (See Note 2).
  • Nothing: When an opponent tries to attack or "confront" Kugurugi, their attacks are turned into "nothing." This makes her very hard to damage directly. She compares its functionality to Kumagawa's All Fiction, in that her ability makes it so that nothing ever happened; Nothing has changed. When a weapon or tool is used against her, that weapon will be erased, or reverted to as if it was never drawn to attack. She has not used this ability to directly erase her targets before, and it is unknown if she is incapable or merely chooses not to

She basically never uses Quiet
I'm confused here. So Mogura can use an attack she never uses and it's fine but Accelerator can't start with something that he at least does use in Pre-headshot. I don't think it quite works like that.

Is "Quiet" her only real win against Accelerator?

Besides "Quiet", I underestimate "Nothing" and think it can really may be stomp if accelerator don't have way to attack her.

Guardspace said:
Besides "Quiet", I underestimate "Nothing" and think it can really may be stomp if accelerator don't have way to attack her.
If Mogura's "Quiet" is out of the question due to her never using it. Does she have another win-con against Accelerator?

Because while "Nothing" possibly means Accelerator can do nothing against her. Can Mogura do anything against Accelerator that doesn't include "Quiet"?

@Oblivion of the endless

Exactly. She never uses it. It doesn't really matter if she can use it, it's the fact that she won't and has never used it that's the main point here.

Scrlk666777 said:
If Mogura's "Quiet" is out of the question due to her never using it. Does she have another win-con against Accelerator?

Because while "Nothing" possibly means Accelerator can do nothing against her. Can Mogura do anything against Accelerator that doesn't include "Quiet"?
Mogura can combine physical abilities from her oponents like somehow change fire to explosion, but don't know that could work with vectors

I don't have active for few hours. If somebody confirmed stomp that can be closed.

Does she have some actual reason to not use it? Even if she never uses it normally, if neither can harm each other, she's gonna use it at some point, even if they just stare at each other for a few hours first. She ain't gonna sit there forever and never use an ability that could deal with him.

It doesn't matter if she has a reason to use it or not. The simple fact remains that she never uses it. If she had used it but rarely or even once, it would have been a different story because then there would be a chance of her using it but never means never.

If she does have the power, she'll surely it as some point. She doesn't have any issues against specifically using that one, afaik.

You're acting like she'll go:

"Man, I can't harm this guy at all. I could use one of my powers that instantly kills my opponent . . . nah, I'll just sit here until I die of old age. "

Well, characters can eventually use their best abilities even if its not in character

Medaka is one of them. She literally never used All Fiction for the whole series until she had to eventually use it on Iihiko

Back