• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sealing Away Naruto's 5-B in a Chibaku Tensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Databook says Kamui creates it.
I’ll take your word for it
Ppl have no reason to scale to their eyes
You’re still using Kamui, which we don’t have enough information on mechanically for how the dimension is created and comparing it to Toneri actively using the Tenseigans chakra to perform these feats.

Obito isn’t stated or shown to be using the same chakra used to create his dimension in his regular attacks nor do we have the finer details for how the dimension was created by his MS, For Toneri, we watch him actively using the chakra of the tenseigan to move the moon and using that same power in combat where he performs similar feats to moving the moon.

I’ll take your word for it
Screenshot_2023-11-15_at_9.10.17_PM.png

You’re still using Kamui, which we don’t have enough information on mechanically for how the dimension is created and comparing it to Toneri actively using the Tenseigans chakra to perform these feats.

Obito isn’t stated or shown to be using the same chakra used to create his dimension in his regular attacks nor do we have the finer details for how the dimension was created by his MS, For Toneri, we watch him actively using the chakra of the tenseigan to move the moon and using that same power in combat where he performs similar feats to moving the moon.
Toneri using the tenseigan's chakra ≠ toneri scaling to a separate application of the tenseigan's usage

It's like If Naruto uses ninjutsu vs if Boruto uses chakra from Naruto

Let me know if you want more details or better scans because SpaceBattles has a limit on amount of scans you can post.
Please expand upon it to me in DMs, I’d love the full 5 course explanation. Cuz I have some thoughts but I’ll hold my tongue if you have a more in depth explanation

Yeah, from what I understand, both Moon split and Moon moving are done by the same power source, but that doesn't mean every attack is using the exact same level of energy, although it could be comparable/similar

But KM + SM Naruto directly scales to the Moon split physically, right ?

Edit:

Btw, The Last Naruto is currently at Low 5-B to 5-B with his Kurama Chakra Mode, however, his Durability is listed as:

Durability: Unknown (Far more durable than his previous Base Form, but to what extent is unknown. Survived an explosion that blew a hole in the Moon without taking any damage), Moon level with Kurama Sage Mode higher with Kurama Avatar (The Kurama Avatar greatly increases Naruto's Durability)

I believe it's a mistake, and it also lacks a "," before the "higher"

Last edited:
Screenshot_2023-11-15_at_9.10.17_PM.png

Toneri using the tenseigan's chakra ≠ toneri scaling to a separate application of the tenseigan's usage

It's like If Naruto uses ninjutsu vs if Boruto uses chakra from Naruto
This false equivalence is ridiculous. You just equated same person using his chakra to different people using naruto chakra.

I see no reason why this wouldn't scale. Teisengan is a doujustu and isn't just the source for chakra for toneri . It is also the source for all his abilities. And arc pointed pointed out that it is so casual it is almost passive. This isn't just a stabilisation feat. It is very clear telekinesis. His more stronger abilities should definitely upscale from it.

And you're saying we don't scale through eyes?
Wrong, shinra tensei, bansho tenin, all of then are through nagato eyes. If there are feats there are feats. Obito is a poor example as it is a creation feat and not telekinesis, how it was created is not shown or given, and obito won't even scale coz both eyes were not even from him, kakashi would have to share scaling with him and we have zero idea of the size of kamui dimension.

So I see no reason to say toneri doesn't scale coz it is eyes. It is an eye brought about by toneri raw chakra synching with a mere byakugan gives toneri a full on mode.

He can telekenetically move the moon while affording to summon a golem and also fight naruto.

He then says "with this it will be over" hinting this to be his strongest technique which would put it over his telekinesis.

Naruto proceeds to overpower it. It is quite simple frankly

Here's what I think the main problem with that is; even if it is the same power source for both, i.e. he is powering a) Moving the Moon and b) throwing a punch with the same source, that doesn't necessarily mean they're the same level of output.

A battery-powered car draws energy from the same source to both drive the car and to turn on the headlights... Doesn't mean both of those draw the same level of energy.
A better suggestion would be:

Toneri moves the moon telekinetically: one of his abilities
Toneri then states "with this technique it will be over"

Singinfying that this is infact the strongest technique in his arsenal which will put it over his telekinesis. This was after he used the technique once already and naruto tanked it. Showing he had absolutely nothing else stronger in his arsenal. Naruto would scale to it coz well he took it full head on

You just equated same person using his chakra to different people using naruto chakra.
What the hell are you talking about
I see no reason why this wouldn't scale. Teisengan is a doujustu and isn't just the source for chakra for toneri . It is also the source for all his abilities. And arc pointed pointed out that it is so casual it is almost passive. This isn't just a stabilisation feat. It is very clear telekinesis. His more stronger abilities should definitely upscale from it.

And you're saying we don't scale through eyes?
Wrong, shinra tensei, bansho tenin, all of then are through nagato eyes. If there are feats there are feats. Obito is a poor example as it is a creation feat and not telekinesis, how it was created is not shown or given, and obito won't even scale coz both eyes were not even from him, kakashi would have to share scaling with him and we have zero idea of the size of kamui dimension.

So I see no reason to say toneri doesn't scale coz it is eyes. It is an eye brought about by toneri raw chakra synching with a mere byakugan gives toneri a full on mode.

He can telekenetically move the moon while affording to summon a golem and also fight naruto.

He then says "with this it will be over" hinting this to be his strongest technique which would put it over his telekinesis.

Naruto proceeds to overpower it. It is quite simple frankly
What are you talking about

The Tenseigan amping his abilities mean nothing.

You didn't even read the point.

I said Toneri isn't the one moving the moon, his eyes passively are. Just like how Obito didn't create the Kamui dimension, his eyes are.
Shown as the moment the eyes fully manifested, the moon started to move again.
His tenseigan is pulling off a feat, it doesn't mean he scales to what his tenseigan can do.

If you wanna argue then at least read the other arguments.

You're just explaining the damn story as if I've never read Naruto before. Read the points

I said Toneri isn't the one moving the moon, his eyes passively are. Just like how Obito didn't create the Kamui dimension, his eyes are.
His tenseigan is pulling off a feat, it doesn't mean he scales to what his tenseigan can do.

You're just explaining the damn story as if I've never read Naruto before. Read the points
Toneri is using the tenseigan to move the moon. It is one of the abilities. Kinda like how nagato uses shinra tensei.

Toneri implied golden wheel rebirth is his strongest technique, which will put it over the telekinesis of Moving the moon.

Naruto overpowered it. It's very straightforward.

Stop using obito please it is a bad example. Very bad coz we have zero clue how the dimension was even made in the first place.

Use comparisms like nagato rinnengan abilities.
Even without a calc by default chibaku tensei would be stronger than shinra tensei because it is his strongest attack.

Same way rinne wheel rebirth which is toneri strongest tenseigan ability would be over any other ability of the tenseingan. Including telekinetically Moving the moon.

I didn't say his tenseigan ability scales to his punching and kicking and everything else.

I said his strongest tenseigan ability (golden wheel rebirth) scales higher than a weaker ability like his telekinesis and as such naruto overpowering it would scale

Toneri is using the tenseigan to move the moon. It is one of the abilities. Kinda like how nagato uses shinra tensei.

Toneri implied golden wheel rebirth is his strongest technique, which will put it over the telekinesis of Moving the moon.

Naruto overpowered it. It's very straightforward.

Stop using obito please it is a bad example. Very bad coz we have zero clue how the dimension was even made in the first place.

Use comparisms like nagato rinnengan abilities.
Even without a calc by default chibaku tensei would be stronger than shinra tensei because it is his strongest attack.

Same way rinne wheel rebirth which is toneri strongest tenseigan ability would be over any other ability of the tenseingan. Including telekinetically Moving the moon.
the moon already moving b4 Toneri even have thebTenseigan. that mean it (moving the moon) didnt need/use his chakra. so idk why u said toneri should scale to it.

plus when did Toneri said the moon splitting attack are his strongest ability?i rewatched it but nowhere stated that or maybe they cut it

the moon already moving b4 Toneri even have thebTenseigan. that mean it (moving the moon) didnt need/use his chakra. so idk why u said toneri should scale to it.

plus when did Toneri said the moon splitting attack are his strongest ability?i rewatched it but nowhere stated that or maybe they cut it
Huh? The previous tenseingan was what was moving the moon. Naruto and hinata destroyed it. Then toneri got his own tenseigan and used it to continue moving the moon. Like bro it used tenseigan chakra. That's what powers the moon even.

And read what i said. I said he "implied". By stating "with this it will be over" is very indicative of you using your strongest attack

Toneri isn’t moving the moon. His eye is moving the moon. He has no reason to scale to the yield of his eyes’s max capabilities

Just like how Obito ain’t craft the Kamui dimension, his eye did, and he doesn’t scale to the full capabilities of his eye, Toneri wouldn’t scale

the moon starting to move when the teseigan is active could just be toneri Moving the moon when he gets the eyes 🤯,i don't see the validation in the interpretation of TONERI teseigan moving the move by itself without toneri input? ( that would be like saying when madara gets the rinnigan big ass rocks just start randomly falling from the sky automatically )we know toneri can very likely multitask( he created a stone monster to fight kurama while still repairing the stone stuff any time it took damage and was still sending meteors at kurama )

it is very likely toneri just moving the moon while fighting naruto and kurama at the same time and even if it was passive,it could possibly mean moving the moon is such a casual thing for him that he doesn't really need to put his full focus on it and can just set a part of his mind to do so like how tatsumaki was moving the s class heroes to safety while fighting P-orochi

Last edited:
No because the MA is the strongest ninjutsu Naruto and Sasuke have in their arsenal (excluding the SPCT cuz they didn’t have that jutsu when the statement was made) so contextually it’s referring to their kits, and wouldn’t include the ETSO.
As far as I know, it just says "strongest defense and offense". So why are you interpreting it as "in their arsenal" and also excluding STCT? Light of justice should also scale to it as well so that's 3 different 5-B techniques it scales to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back