• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, othertimes its Bookmaker and Time Acceleration

Granted, both will work on Mewtwo fine enough

Don't know, but from what I've seen in other threads, he certainly is more likely to go for it than mewtwo is to go for mindhax.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Don't know, but from what I've seen in other threads, he certainly is more likely to go for it than mewtwo is to go for mindhax.
Really? In Misogi vs Medaka, I thought it was said that he never opens with AF erasure.

@Gyro

I didn't said he opens with it. I said he is more likely to go for it than mewtwo with mindhax during the course of the fight.

From what I've seen, Misogi leads with hax, so those are probably fair game for him to lead with.

Worth mentioning this. If accepted, Mewtwo starts the battle with a speed amp, so whatever it decides to do will likely go before Kumagawa

Kumagawa's opening move is gonna be to erase time and pin mewtwo to the wall. If that doesn't work and mewtwo seems tough he'll try to Bookmaker. Straight up, perma-erasure has never happened in-character. To clarify, Kumagawa erases the time it takes him to move from one spot to the next.

So Incon. Mewtwo loses if Kumagawa Bookmakers and Kumagawa loses if Mewtwo mindhaxes.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
@Apies

And Kumagawa is more likely to erase than Mewtwo is to mindhax. So he probably wins the majority of their fights.
Erase what, mewtwo? Did you miss when I said he's never erased someone in character?

Mewtwo also has precog on the same level as Alakazam (not mega), apparently. So Mewtwo'd be pretty likely to mindhax

And btw, this is Mega Meetwo X, who favors physical engagements. Already is mindhax improbable (never seen him use it in a fight, ever), but this specific form of Mewtwo wouldn't preferred it over a more direct approach, even if we scale his precog to alakazam (Which we honestly shouldn't; not only has he never displayed this, nor does he have anything suggesting it other than being the better psychic, which only scales to feats of telekinesis and such, not an specific aplication of a power unique to Alakazam.)

@Lephyr

You're right, it's still inconclusive. Mewtwo's precog should keep Kumagawa at bay while All Fiction psudeo-Teleport will force mewtwo to be on his toes.

I vote Mewtwo via eventually doing Future Sight.

Edit: For those who doesn't know, Future Sight is a move that the user prepares to attacks "in the future", ignoring barriers and even precognition.

Will he comeback after being completely disintigrated beyond subatomic particles after a planet lev--

He does, doesn't he? Welp, then inconclusive.

Back