• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So because I love my tier lists, I'm trying to put one together with the SCP Foundation's upper tiers. No clue how accurate this is, this is just based on skimming the profiles, since I don't know how to navigate the lore of SCP that we use. If any knowledgeable members disagree with the ratings herein, or if I'm missing any upper tier beings, feel free to discuss.

Only using beings that are Tier 2 or higher.

means superiority
+ means massively superior
a new line means transcendence

SCP-3812 = SCP-2747

SCP-001 (Andrew Swann)

Mary Nakayama

The All-Mighty

The High Elder Gods >? He-Who-Made-Dark and He-Who-Made-Light

The Scarlet King > The Brothers Death = Isabel > SCP-239 = The Neverwere > SCP-343 > Uriel = The DEER > The Four Horsemen

The Scarlet King (weaker state)

The Koitern = Hevel-Ab-Leshal > Yaldabaoth = Mekhane = The Hanged King = Grand Karcist Ion = Robert Bumaro = other Low Elder Gods = The Ambassador of Alagadda > SCP-682 and other Leviathans = The Archons of Yaldabaoth > The Masked Lords of Alagadda

Unknown placement:

Last edited:
Saturn Deer and Pangloss should be higher imo. They helped fight the Scarlet King at one point and the DEER was equal to Uriel

War for Creation Saturn Deer should not scale to his base. He was soundly stomped by the Scarlet King and only wounded him with his own spear. Saturn Deer and Pangloss only have creation feats and no scaling to the stronger god tiers.

I didn't have space to shove in everyone in my diagram, so just fill in the blanks a bit. 239 does scale above 343.

I think The Scarlet King (War for Creation) , The Brothers Death and Isabel should be placed above The Factory, since it did was subjugated and fell into service of The Scarlet King.

Last edited:
Back