• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Foundation hires Medaka to do a very messy job

682 can still put Medaka down with mind wipe.

I'm still convinced that it's a stomp in 682's favor, 1-B immortality against someone who has nothing to incap it with.

Firephoenixearl said:
Still doesn't defeat the point, hax doesn't get tier.
Not necessarily, but All-Fiction does, and it's given Unknown rather than "At least Low 2-C" because we don't accept it as 4D. Bagman's bag is hax but it's tiered on his profile at 1-B.

I'm fairly sure that's more due to ambiguity surrounding the likes of Ajimu. She has erased the time it takes for her to take an action giving herself infinite speed in bursts, so take that as you may.

This isn't about speed but AP/dimensionality. Yes it's ambiguous, but these ambiguous universal/higher dimensional statements have been rejected so far. Profiles like this usually get an "At least", it's at Unknown because being Low 2-C or higher has been rejected. Such as here, here, and here.

Erasure of time for actions would indicate some degree of 4D potency, even if limited.

I'd like an actual passed CRT for "Bookmaker can seal 4D power" before it's used here, due to how many times 4D Medaka Box has been rejected before.

I'm not smart enough to know whether what you've said should actually count as 4D potency, and whether Bookmaker sealing that should count as 4D sealing.

Bookmaker? I have no idea. 682 resists power null anyways.

Bookmaker's why we got to this whole "Is All-Fiction 4D?" argument in the first place. Earl was saying that the powernull 682 resisted was inferior to Bookmaker because Bookmaker sealed All-Fiction, therefore his resistance is irrelevant.

Wokistan said:
Bookmaker? I have no idea. 682 resists power null anyways.
He resists power null (of whatever tier) he still doesn't resist statistics reduction. So he may only resist a part of bookmaker.

Agnaa said:
I'm not smart enough to know whether what you've said should actually count as 4D potency, and whether Bookmaker sealing that should count as 4D sealing.
All time manipulating powers (with the exception of time stop) are 4D, since time is the 4th dimension.

A small portion of 4-D power that doesn't even qualify for High 3-A isn't getting the benefits of being higher dimensional.

Monarch Laciel said:
A small portion of 4-D power that doesn't even qualify for High 3-A isn't getting the benefits of being higher dimensional.
Depends. In this case we are talking about power null being able to affect 4D powers, there is also the case of not all higher dimensional powers needing to be at least high 3-A for them to count. You said that in the past.

All I know is that this particular discussion of Bookmaker being 4D belongs in another thread where it'll get more eyes on it.

Back