• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

I literally said what cardinals and axioms has. Stop ignoring that.
Cool then explain why it debunks my point? Because the message that you’re referring to only proves my point. I literally just said it would go literally just rank the character higher than highest Large Cardinal they use in that verse (That was stated anyways). So I’m not really ignoring it, it’s just that you never explained why that message debunks my point.

Cool then explain why it debunks my point? Because the message that you’re referring to only proves my point. I literally just said it would go literally just rank the character higher than highest Large Cardinal they use in that verse (That was stated anyways). So I’m not really ignoring it, it’s just that you never explained why that message debunks my point.
No, i didn't said it debunks anything really.
My comment was just meant to mean that i already addressed what cardinals SCP mentions by name. That's all.

Last edited:
This is only the Chinese Branch, and the website would be riled up, just imagine the other branches, yet we don't really know what's contained in them, no pun intended.

IMO top 15 strongest SCP's currently:

1. Universe Prime

2. SCP-2747/6747-C

3. Department of Unreality

4. SCP-4010/Swann/Mary Nakayama/Overvoid Lurk

5. Proxyverse entities

6. SCP-5875

7. 001 (tufto's proposal)

8. Constants

9. SCP-4736

10. 6820/6820-A/SCP-6488

11. SCP-INTEGER

12. CORE.exe/Mnemosyne.aic

13. SCP-4736

14. SCP-5650

15. IS/IS NOT

Question: shouldn't administrator be the second strongest in SCP?

Last edited:
The Administrator, with every type of hax, ability, resistance, immunity, and technique on the wiki to the Nth degree and more, should definitely earn at least the top 2 spot to maybe even the number one spot as it represents everything the Foundation Universe and above are.

Heard vietnam branch is stronger than CN.
Shhh, don't make the VS battle-boarders make their brains rot from the scaling of them.

Last edited:
SCP-3812 literally created SCP-2719 and is still only 1-A+ lol.

SCP-3812 has so many arguments for High 1-A and 0 scaling and it's just being ignored.
Like, i agree his narrative hierarchy and place's narrative hierarchy are different but like dude has other feats than just that.

It is most likely the Non-Kaktusverse version of SCP-2719 hence why it doesn't give him Tier 0 capabilities.

But people could attest to a higher rating for him.
Non kaktusverse version?
Aren't the only ones in the kaktusverse that are tier 0 IS and IS NOT?

If Qlippoth and Sefiros are just another name for Yaldabaoth and Mekhane in the TrashFire canon, could the Worm be Scarlet King?

Does anyone here know what is The Malidramagiuan from site 13?

I heard he is a prototype 001 from different universe/reality that is "activated".

Last edited:
Does anyone here know what is The Malidramagiuan from site 13?

I heard he is a prototype 001 from different universe/reality that is "activated".

From the words of the DJ
Hey, I'm the author. I can help with this a bit.

Malidramagiuan is both a character of my own design, and a nod to Gears' Proposal and how things are different in the 1730 universe compared to ours. The same applies, albeit less dramatically, to the Gate Guardian and THE DEER.

If you pay attention to what Onru says about Malidramagiuan at the end of the article, it's safe to assume that it also crosses over into another 001 proposal, serving in that context as a "God of Many Hands", though the extent to which that is true is something I haven't said much about yet due to its potential inclusion in future works.

As for the name, I had a dream once where I had a daughter with a thousand hands who had a name spelled similarly to Malidramagiuan. It stuck with me for a long time and when it came to writing the 1730 logs, it just felt appropriate.

If Qlippoth and Sefiros are just another name for Yaldabaoth and Mekhane in the TrashFire canon, could the Worm be Scarlet King?
it feels like it could be SCP-1739 which should be Low 1-C due to destroying universes with its shadow.

Isn't 6747-C manifestation of tufto's proposal? If so, that would make scarlet king the 3rd or 4th strongest character in the verse.

Would the Brothers death and Scarlet King get anything for existing before the concept of origin and history?

Back